RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-26-05, 07:44 PM   #16
Linguistics
I'm no vet!..just skilled

IP: 0825 899A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Architect
I heard that after 60 days of inactivity that strobe deletes accounts. I'm not sure if that is true, but I hope it is. But to the thread, I've been here since July, and my only complaint is that a vote must take about 30 minutes to write after reading the verses for it not to be DQed, and even then, some people still manage to DQ my votes.

nope.....

I know from experiance............but he does turn it off.....but u can always reactivate it
Send a message via AIM to Linguistics   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 10:08 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D4C4 259C

I dont really like RB as a site.. Theres some cool members, but a lot of their so called vets are just losers that have been writing for one year on a website and get their egos boosted to all stupidity so they believe they are the dopest shit out..

RV is sort of like a website people can come and chill at, theres a real lack of wankers here that try to make themselves known on every site and dickride each other untill everyones assholes are 5 metres wide.. Its a cool site... Could be made better if the admins hung out on it more and if people voted a lot.. But other than that, its a pretty tight crew here on RV and were all pretty accepting of newbs because we see a lot of them around..

A lot of people here like to think of themselves as vets when their not aswell.. Therefore on this site the word Vet is losing its meaning in a way.. Who gives a flying fuck though since this is just a net site..

But one of the main things I dont like.. Is when people compare RV to RB like RB is how sites are meant to be.. I personally would hate for RV to take on the persona of RB and for us to get an influx of fags that take their net rep a LITTLE BIT TOO SERIOUS...

Basically I'm saying, yeah RV has its bad points.. But there is definatly a lot of good points about it too..
Old 02-26-05, 10:24 PM   #18
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7E2F 2214

^^^tru tru there are a few good points...but cats make it seem like theres a problem with tryna fix the bad points....thats what i dont understand...can some1 tell me whats wrong with that?

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

"If I’m not the best, everyone else is the worst"

Official H.B.C. Try-Out Thread***Best Audio Crew***

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 11:34 PM   #19
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

^because what you see as a problem, may not be one.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 11:45 PM   #20
Linguistics

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
I dont really like RB as a site.. Theres some cool members, but a lot of their so called vets are just losers that have been writing for one year on a website and get their egos boosted to all stupidity so they believe they are the dopest shit out..

RV is sort of like a website people can come and chill at, theres a real lack of wankers here that try to make themselves known on every site and dickride each other untill everyones assholes are 5 metres wide.. Its a cool site... Could be made better if the admins hung out on it more and if people voted a lot.. But other than that, its a pretty tight crew here on RV and were all pretty accepting of newbs because we see a lot of them around..

A lot of people here like to think of themselves as vets when their not aswell.. Therefore on this site the word Vet is losing its meaning in a way.. Who gives a flying fuck though since this is just a net site..

But one of the main things I dont like.. Is when people compare RV to RB like RB is how sites are meant to be.. I personally would hate for RV to take on the persona of RB and for us to get an influx of fags that take their net rep a LITTLE BIT TOO SERIOUS...

Basically I'm saying, yeah RV has its bad points.. But there is definatly a lot of good points about it too..

see i was here when it first started........................

and this site......is like the America...of net sites........

cuz everyone started out as rejects from other sites......mainly RB

but we all grew together and got better.....then alot of vets went back to RB....or just went to another more established site...and forgot...RV was there first real home........and they didnt try to improve it......hence the major amount of newbs

Last edited by Linguistics : 02-26-05 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-26-05, 11:49 PM   #21
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

i find it funny...these cats complain, but stay here....like they wanted or sumthin...lol
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-05, 11:50 PM   #22
E Looch
Heavy Lies The Crown

Text Record: 19-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8A1D B942

fuck you ^..............................................

^ even after it says if u dont understand dont vote

some people that are mods on here
Old 02-26-05, 11:53 PM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by J DOT
i find it funny...these cats complain, but stay here....like they wanted or sumthin...lol

How about a thread saying not to complain about RV..yet is entirely about about complaining about RV, lol. Fun times..

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 12:07 AM   #24
Linguistics

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
How about a thread saying not to complain about RV..yet is entirely about about complaining about RV, lol. Fun times..

I'm not complaining..............just stateing the truth....i dont have a problem with RV......just showing why theres people that wanna complain....cuz there are problems...and thos r it....so if anyone wants to fix it...or contribute to fixing it......there they r for all to see
Old 02-27-05, 12:45 AM   #25
DoContinue
(TeamOne)

IP: 996E E35D

i dont complain about RV but it seems like you are
Old 02-27-05, 01:07 AM   #26
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP: 1E64 D169

yo Ling i understand what you saying same thing i'm saying...if peeps dont state the problems how can they be fixed actually i think more peeps should state the problems...the more people that do the more that the higher ups will consider doing something about it yamean or at least take fixing the problems under consideration. when cats try to help fix the problems niggaz get mad...so my only question is how do you go about fixing the problems?

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Send a message via AIM to Tmka"D" Send a message via Yahoo to Tmka"D"   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 01:12 AM   #27
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 16F7 6F98

RV is super dope... a few changes can be made... but still...

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 01:13 AM   #28
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 5043 32F4

i dont care,

see bunch of bullshit

people who wine about RV wont be anything in life cuz they stuck on the net forever
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-05, 01:17 AM   #29
Tmka"D"
Light Weight

IP: 1E64 D169

what makes RV super dope? maybe i'm missing something

^^^Ext. 1999^^^

HHE owns you!!!!!!

Old 02-27-05, 03:42 AM   #30
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

^ but yet you continue to stay active on it, must be something

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ   Reply With Quote