RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Effect 2 28.57%
One M.B. 5 71.43%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-15-05, 08:31 AM   #16
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 2041 AFC0

Voted For: One M.B.

Alright very nice drops by both but, OMB takes this
one,...

OMB,.. Shit man where should I begin, Vocab on point
strong vocab all the way I like this bar...

stainin the floors with the blood of my soul
crimson rainbows, nothin that a love can resolve <dame>
deep emotions,.. Vocab on point and gave me a clear
vision of what was in his mind.

Flow was on point, as well as the emotions very nice
drop man.

Effect come nice but I felt that your verse was to
basic to win this battle. I wasn't very emotional. Flowed
really well and good vocab was used at times.
This was a very good attempt man so just keep writing
and u will get there.

Stay up both

Vote ~ OMB

Old 03-15-05, 07:16 PM   #17
Parallel
Banned: Cheating

Text Record: 8-4
IP: 0CB8 A04E

Voted For: Effect

One Man Band
hmm i thought you did pretty good nice imagery great syllable count, great imagery, nice vocab but the stucture got fucked up on one line but thats not really a biggie, the emotion was ight, could be alot better tho...but overal good verse, a little minor things that could have been better but its all pretty good

effect:
alot better, elevation has gotten alot better, emotion is something you dont have man its a key thing but blah OMB didnt have much anyway...vocabulary was alot better then OMB's Imagery was flawless i was really feeling your imagery, stucutre was pretty damn good and the flow great syllable count keep doin your thang you getten better. pz
Send a message via AIM to Parallel Send a message via MSN to Parallel  
Old 03-15-05, 07:32 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

LOL man.. why everyone hate voting? For real this wasnt even CLOSE... its sinner yo cmon.

And youre explination was the wrong way round. I had the better vocab and imagery he had the emotion by a hair.

Old 03-16-05, 05:16 AM   #19
Effect
..::shut the fuck up::..

Text Record: 10-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9395 3890

^^you never had the better imagery that was the mian thing u never had if you read both verses I had more multies in my verse better structure and hell alot more emotion i might not be good at battles but this topical battle i ripped you... take it like a man.

Old 03-16-05, 06:19 AM   #20
Cuddles
Hug Me

Text Record: 0-0
IP: ECB3 36A0

Seems like you could all do with a cuddle

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrasticMeasureZ
U ALWAYS NEED AN HUG

^
Yes I Do...Wanna Hug Send Me A PM Saying Hug And I'll Return The Favour

If You Hate Me...Then Your Hug Deprived

Old 03-16-05, 12:31 PM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Effect
^^you never had the better imagery that was the mian thing u never had if you read both verses I had more multies in my verse better structure and hell alot more emotion i might not be good at battles but this topical battle i ripped you... take it like a man.

Mkay I was trying to be nice about it before... But your vocab was too simple to have ripped me... You had NO MULTIS man... Looks like you still dont know what a multi is... and you dont know imagery either.

Just a side not: Parallel has always hated me. Yesterday I was voting in random battles and voted against his alias, just by accident. And they werent explained votes I was just bored as hell... saying random shit.

Somehow a few hours after that, he comes into this battle and votes for you. Giving you a false impression you won. cos you got 2 votes.

Youre other vote was from X-CELL, who is a herb that you talk to a lot (you said you were talking to him about him teaching you to punch better). He had a battle (which he lost) in which you voted for him even though he had the lesser verse. Then he came here and did the same.

YOU DID NOT RIP ME. If anything I ripped you. Youre topicals arent great man, theyre the same as every other rooks shit.

Old 03-21-05, 08:46 PM   #22
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

OK...

OMB:

Amazing verse, i didnt know you had topical skill like that. You made it so complex yet simple, which is a hard thing to do but it makes the perfect topical piece. Your vocabulary definately won you this battle, not to mention the strong emphasis on wordplay and multies and the emotion was good. A couple good lines of imagery tied this whole piece together..

Overall: 9.5/10

Effect:

Not to make you seem like a bad topical writer, But you came a little too basic and a little too obvious for me. I mean within the first 8 lines i knew exactly where your story was going. You cant make a topical piecve be that way, you gotta have the element of suprise and imagination. Dont do what everyone else does be original, and your piece was far from that. Vocab was decent could have been better, your imagery was a bit better than OMB. Emotion i thought would be the deciding factor but you slipped off of it and went on a totally different level. You got back into the emotin but it wasnt enough. Your creativity lacked.

Vote: OMB

please return the favor with an honest vote.. links in sig

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 03-22-05, 07:11 AM   #23
Effect
..::shut the fuck up::..

Text Record: 10-14
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3CB9 AEBC

Quote:
Originally Posted by One M.B.
Mkay I was trying to be nice about it before... But your vocab was too simple to have ripped me... You had NO MULTIS man... Looks like you still dont know what a multi is... and you dont know imagery either.

Just a side not: Parallel has always hated me. Yesterday I was voting in random battles and voted against his alias, just by accident. And they werent explained votes I was just bored as hell... saying random shit.

Somehow a few hours after that, he comes into this battle and votes for you. Giving you a false impression you won. cos you got 2 votes.

Youre other vote was from X-CELL, who is a herb that you talk to a lot (you said you were talking to him about him teaching you to punch better). He had a battle (which he lost) in which you voted for him even though he had the lesser verse. Then he came here and did the same.

YOU DID NOT RIP ME. If anything I ripped you. Youre topicals arent great man, theyre the same as every other rooks shit.

fuck you asshole I know your just swaying votes in and I did have a few multies in the verse if you looked through it and what the fuck are u sayin i had no imagery for when my verse was full of it! Don't pay attention to what he says all he wants is to cheat and win this battle like he DR all of his battles just jelous get a life omb..

Old 03-22-05, 05:59 PM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

You cant sway. People only see both our verses, it was justification. I dont D/R all of my battles I win them fair and square...

AND you said you had MORE multis. you had like 3... EVERY rhyme in my verse was a multi.

Shit just realize, my verse was better... Yours wasnt bad, but it didnt win the battle.

Old 03-22-05, 06:22 PM   #25
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

aight....this was an okay battle

effect...i thought you came out with the typical path concerning this topic....wasn't really feeling your verse much either, i feel you strayed alot, going from thought to thought, which made it less involving to read....however, your emotion was pure and probly the best aspect of your piece, i could really feel this "soul" had been through struggles...but i also felt you could have described it better with more vocab and wordplay...overall, your verse was good, but predictable and basic....no twist or anything, just an average piece

"thats not giving me a reason really to live here anymore
im lost and can never be found don't know whats in store
analizing about things that are just about to happen
theres no place for me to hide everything is trapping
rapping is my therapy why are all my friends my enemys
I feel so hopeless you've drained all away my energy"

^probs my fav part of your piece

OMB...nice drop, the middle, i felt was the weakest part because your opening and your closing parts were just so raw with thought and emotion/imagination, i was really feeling it too, especially towards the end of it because you picked your words very nicely and it all wrapped up nicely....i feel your imagery is what you need to work on the most....i think that at point you are using to much vocab and it strains the overall potential of your piece....but i still feel this was a very well put together piece, good idea, great emotion....great closing, very true and easy to relate to.......and one more thing, it was kinda hard at times to interpret some lines 'cause of spellin errors and what not, certain wordplay...but thats not hard to fix, you probly typed this out really fast...wordizzle

"My soul's a small chemical reaction lost in my brain
My movement's restricted from the frost of my veins
Ambition obliterates small steps to my dreams
Cognition incenerates my pleas to be free"

^wooo, these lines kicked

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ