RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-14-05, 01:45 PM   #16
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 942E 772D

You need to learn how to rap and write good text

and reinvent your flow.... King Gordy already put out a cd
Old 03-14-05, 01:48 PM   #17
Recluse
Just Another DipSet

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 9CB2 0FC1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomsday
:yawn: no. Last time I was on the board, they were still #1 on the net voted by "the people". But...that's wack? The lyricsts that I elevated that board and went to other boards are already vets. That's wack? Wait...last time YOU were on RW, you left after you ducked my battle. now THAT'S wack.

Wait a sec...didn't you leave RV?? And now you're back?? AAAHAHHAH man, RV needs a fuckin rehab.

^LOL...bitch i left ya wack site ckuz you guys said you didn't want none of this...so no i didn't duck you....i just left ckuz you guys was pussy....and you still pussy..get outta here..no one likes you

Old 03-14-05, 01:54 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 74C8 66CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Pick
You need to learn how to rap and write good text

and reinvent your flow.... King Gordy already put out a cd

Like I said, still ain't saying jack shit. That's liek telling a world Olympian Gymnast that they need ot learn how to flip. BTW - your response is downright stupid.

Quote:
^LOL...bitch i left ya wack site ckuz you guys said you didn't want none of this...so no i didn't duck you....i just left ckuz you guys was pussy....and you still pussy..get outta here..no one likes you

Didn't I just say I called you out? So how did no one "want none of this". Maybe they recognized what a GaNgStA you were by how low you sagged your harddrive.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 01:58 PM   #19
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 942E 772D

Ok

Your voice is bad, you sound pregnant when you breath, lack or creativity in wordplay.

so many lines about the q being gay... WOW THAT IS SOMTHING NEW THAT HASNT BEEN USED

The beats you use arent good at all and your use of skits is really about all you have thats funny

Good bye to the game was horrible, SOUNDS LIKE YOU RIPPED OFF NAS OR JAY Z
YOU MUST LIKE JAY Z AND NAS to have made that track,....

OK GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY YOUR GOOOD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

JUST ONE REASON

AND YOU BETTER BE QUICK
Old 03-14-05, 02:34 PM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Ok

Your voice is bad, you sound pregnant when you breath, lack or creativity in wordplay.

so many lines about the q being gay... WOW THAT IS SOMTHING NEW THAT HASNT BEEN USED

The beats you use arent good at all and your use of skits is really about all you have thats funny

Good bye to the game was horrible, SOUNDS LIKE YOU RIPPED OFF NAS OR JAY Z
YOU MUST LIKE JAY Z AND NAS to have made that track,....

OK GIVE ME ONE REASON WHY YOUR GOOOD IN ANY WAY SHAPE OR FORM

JUST ONE REASON

AND YOU BETTER BE QUICK

:yawn: why do I waste my time. If you knew anything about me, you'd know that I don't listne to JayZ OR Nas. But once agian, I'll play along. You said I'm liek them...how? Name how? You're just naming comparisons, but ain't saying shit. What do I have in common with either of them??

as far as a reason why I'm good, I don't gotta tell you I'm good. I'll let A&R's tell you that. I'll let naughty by nature tell you that. I'll let GSG tell you that. I'll let Tape Masters, Full Force Entertainment, and Tha Rush tell you that. I'll let appearance spots on 4 mixtapes and an album tell you that. Or Tyreese's manager. Or some 2-hr freestyle sessions. Or the fact when Buddens sees me he gives me a pound (and if you saw dudes security, lol, you'd know what's up) AND he actually remembers my name lol. Or four consecutive "Iron Mic" LIVE BATTLE championships tell you that. COUNTLESS club promoters could tell you that since they've been waiting on me to drop a mixtape for months now. Like I said in one of my rhymes to which you'll most definitely hate on "Niggas think they takin my belt? Ya face'll get melt. I don't gotta say I'm ill - I'll let you say it yourself". I could give more examples easily - but it's all niggas in the business. Not niggas on the net. So imagine who's opinion means more to me: A text head....or dudes in the business...:sigh: one day you'll understand.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 06:02 PM   #21
50Cal.
STROBE's Favorite Rapper

Text Record: 62-23
Audio Record: 9-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F798 D455

^your Wack You Site Pussied Out Provide Proof We Declined..........i Thought So We Never Declined You Came I Whupped You In Text And Your Site Pussied Out Of Course I Murdered They General Well Lil Soldier Your Still Garbage And In No Way If This Swaying Homo Bitch Nobody Has Dropped And You Havent Even Accepted The Battle Yet Shows Ya Fear Of Me.........no Write Another Page And A Half Hahahaha Fucking Queer

94-29
R.I.P RAPVERSE
Send a message via AIM to 50Cal.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-05, 08:23 PM   #22
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: D4CB 508F

Quote:
Triple N

I doubt you have 6 shows and are selling out., You aint even close to being that good

YOU NEED TO STOP LYING AND PROVIDE PROOF OR SHUT THE FUCK UP

Generally I don't even respond to shit like this but what baffles me...is I've never spoke wit u before.....I seen ya name a few times a long time ago....I had no idea u even peeped my shit.......an outta the blue u come in here an basically call me wack......well, thats life man...everyone's not gonna like your music.....I respect your OPINION......as far as providing proof.....why?....who are u?.....why do I need to prove myself to you?......I wasn't even talking to you......I have 6 shows booked this week....thats my reality not yours....so if u don't believe me...cool<----does that change wheter or not I do my shows....NO.....if u don't like my tracks....don't listen...no skin off my back...if u think I'm full of shit....hey is your mind....u have a right to believe whatever u want....once again no skin off my back....I am comfortable with the fact that everybody will not be feeling my music....so its cool.....have a nice life..........1
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 02:00 AM   #23
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A.L.I
^your Wack You Site Pussied Out Provide Proof We Declined..........i Thought So We Never Declined You Came I Whupped You In Text And Your Site Pussied Out Of Course I Murdered They General Well Lil Soldier Your Still Garbage And In No Way If This Swaying Homo Bitch Nobody Has Dropped And You Havent Even Accepted The Battle Yet Shows Ya Fear Of Me.........no Write Another Page And A Half Hahahaha Fucking Queer

Pump your brakes there pudgy. Have a look at this:

Quote:
The crew's ready. I don't wanna hear no yip-yap about "we'll merk you " and the usual generic blib blab. I need to get in contact with Mime (or who ever's organizing this on your side now) and get the finalized matches and the 3rd party site down and it's on. Hit me back. 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Yeah our roster sort of got over the whole site battling thing..
If you want you can bring some of your people over here and well do a few battles..

Quote:
you want my crew to come over here and battle?? AAAAHAHAHA - no. You guys called US out, and you agreed to a site battle - now our site's ready to battle. Liek I told you guys, half our squad was on vacation. Now they're not. So now what's your excuse? Is it because 40% of your squad left shortly after we accepted? lol.

CALI merk me?? Only people I know that thought he beat me are his nut-hangers. CALI would never win a battle on any other site but this one - and who here dosen't know this shit's corrupt. He even admited it. Try again.

Liek I said, bring your team. It's time.

Quote:
Doomsday, nobody can be fucked doing little site battles anymore.. It was started by a guy thats left the site since then.. IMO its a waste of time and effort..

Offer is still up if you want to bring people here we will set up a few battles.. And dont let CALI's dr rings give a misguided representation of the sites voting.. I dont battle him for the exact same reason.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Final
R Rated had me signed up for topical so...if this is still going down thats where ill be signed up...

Quote:
^Its not happening..

And the thread got locked not long after this. Cali, it defies the laws of logic that you will ever son me. I think and look into shit before I speak. You do the exact opposite, and this is proof. RW didn't dead the battle, RV did. Insert your wack excuse here

BTW fruitcup, here's the thread: http://community.rapverse.com/showt...05&page=1&pp=15

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-05, 02:11 AM   #24
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 487F D628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_N
Generally I don't even respond to shit like this but what baffles me...is I've never spoke wit u before.....I seen ya name a few times a long time ago....I had no idea u even peeped my shit.......an outta the blue u come in here an basically call me wack......well, thats life man...everyone's not gonna like your music.....I respect your OPINION......as far as providing proof.....why?....who are u?.....why do I need to prove myself to you?......I wasn't even talking to you......I have 6 shows booked this week....thats my reality not yours....so if u don't believe me...cool<----does that change wheter or not I do my shows....NO.....if u don't like my tracks....don't listen...no skin off my back...if u think I'm full of shit....hey is your mind....u have a right to believe whatever u want....once again no skin off my back....I am comfortable with the fact that everybody will not be feeling my music....so its cool.....have a nice life..........1

yo this aint d/r but i believe you TRIPLLE N becuase i personally know 3 or 4 crews here in sac, and they do clubs and shit over here, its not really that hard, but you have to have skill, like if i went with them to the intereviews and shit i could get a show also, any decent person on RV, can get a show at a local club or somethign yo, you just have to strive for it
Old 03-15-05, 02:12 AM   #25
Daz
So Tired Of It.

IP: B6F5 C1D5

So that shuts C.A.L.I down. As usual.

He's always getting herbed.

Best Topical League On The Net:
The Lyceum

$400 IN CASH PRIZES!!!!

The Prizes:

1st Place: $250 and 2 round bye next season
2nd Place: $75 and 1 round bye next season
3rd Place: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Record: $25 and 5 votes next season
Best Verse: $25 and 5 votes next season

Don't miss out on your chance to win big amounts of real cash! Just contact Celestial for more info!

</center>
Send a message via ICQ to Daz Send a message via AIM to Daz Send a message via MSN to Daz Send a message via Yahoo to Daz   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 02:20 AM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^You know what...I just realized something. Not ONE single RV member from NJ respects cali. You now make 4.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-05, 02:30 AM   #27
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: A0C8 44A9

^ Something in the water? Maybe New Jerz don't have the same amount of talent as New York and are jealous?

Lmao at you keeping track of who likes C.A.L.I or not.

C.A.L.I > Doomsday
Old 03-15-05, 02:42 AM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

I wont even waste my time sonning you. Now's a good time to kill yourself.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-15-05, 02:54 AM   #29
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bull
^ Something in the water? Maybe New Jerz don't have the same amount of talent as New York and are jealous?

Lmao at you keeping track of who likes C.A.L.I or not.

C.A.L.I > Doomsday

^LMFAO who are you to talk?..first off you do text these are audio cats you suck at even text you hate rap an wtf jersey has less talent then ny?..jerz has jus as much budden is on eof tha best in tha game omg you suprise me every time you post ignorant bitch go bak to TE's forum an play with your herb text battlen friends...

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-05, 05:59 AM   #30
Tha Q
FiVe SoUrCe CeO

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 0-2
IP: 28BD 9D87

Damn, I hate being right all the time...

#1...Q accuses Triple and Dooms of being BUTT buddies...Triple denies it

#2..Yet, Triple is in here standin up for his man when he hardly ever posts in the lounge..hmmmmm

#3...Dooms is a biter...and Triple is wack for backin him

I say death to both dem mothafuckas

PERIOD.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q   Reply With Quote