RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
...E... 0 0%
Daubs 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-06-05, 07:41 PM   #16
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

IP: A8AB 94C9

Voted For: Daubs

LMAO at dis wack xcuse 4 a battle..Dabus shat all over dis bre..gd holdin it down bre

E = 1) u hav aname dat was created 2 b ripped, u need 2 change it homie, some doper cats cud own u wid jus wordplay of that...ur drop was generic, weak-hittin, impersonal, uncreative lines..only things that were nice were ur structure, syllable count n flow...Work on wittier, more creative lines that are personal about ur oppponent

Dabus: fix ur structure, n flow, decent personals, medium hiting bars, enuff 2 merk dis kid...work on better flow write 2 a beat if it helps yo...

RTF - link in sig ma battle wid MAd Dog (2-2)...or my battle wid EC in audio battles forum (3-0)

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 05-06-05, 10:10 PM   #17
M-Eazy
Banned: Cheating

IP: 31E1 91F6

Voted For: Daubs

...E...'s verse

this Daubs 15 years old kid without life clue,
ur crew living legendz keep u gether like white glue...
Wack opener, wack line, wack all of the above. Just Wack!

thats mens sperm u suck mens dick like ur wifes do...
iv seen urs and mads verse and thats bad,u have that,
rhymes like my ass lack,talk to smash crap,i slash back...
Like u piss me whach ur metaphores,
diss me ye watewa whore.....
Shit, I don't know where the bar breakdown is, so this was also wack. Wait, that would make your whole verse wack? :LAUGH: Damn kid, you need to elevate alot

Yo dawg, I think you need to work on alot. At least try to rhyme. You verse was mad simple B. You should also work alot on your structure. This verse lacked in every category.
opener
structure
flow
punches
mettas
personals
rhyming
etc.
I didn't see a damn thing in yo verse that even made me think about giving you my vote.

daubs verse

You had "one shot" to accept this, but at first ya chose to reject it..
Saw ya user title and avater....aint it time you got off ems dick!!
This was an ight opener, but advice: 'We can't see his avatar'. The flow was wayy off. Just re-read that line to yourself and see if it sounds right.

I personally dont think i should scare you, but obviousely my rhymes do.. ..E.. sounds kinda like a hallucination pill, so i got reasons to pop you!!
This rhymed good, but not a punch, and not a good personal. Also, your structure was off. Go vote on dope battlers and see how there structure is...They break there lines down.

Eventually accepted.......but begged for only 6 lines..
Crooked like a pirate.........so i bet he spits blind!!
Not a good closer either. At least your structure elevated here!

This was not a good verse, yet alone a good battle, but I give daubs the win, because I felt he has more expierence and potential. I felt E had a verse where he didn't do good in any category and needs to elevate in alot, whereas daubs had good structure, and hust needs to be more creative with punches and personals and mettas and shit. Daubs gets my vote because of better structure

And please RTF on battle link in sig....Thank You!

~1~
Send a message via Yahoo to M-Eazy