RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-05, 09:46 AM   #16
New Edition

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 22E5 DE19

yo.......i have heard this beat manytimes....Eminem or someone...cant remember....good diss.....

Old 05-25-05, 11:34 AM   #17
Know-Gimix
The Ups and Downs of Life

Audio Record: 9-1
IP: 13A4 AD49

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wickedclown
good job editing my post so heres the re edit and ill keep re editing it til u close this peice of shit thread.. this track sucked ball sack and everyone who says otherwise is on your nutsack or dosent know shit about nothin... keep deleting my posts faggot.. cause ill keep makin em.. Decree mentioning me in a 20 grand diss and ecko mentioning Debit in a 20 grand diss... damn yall must think about us a lot... i bet yall touch ya selves at night just thinkin about us dont ya bitches.. Decree CANT FLOW FOR SHIT.... he trys waayyy to hard to sound like feminem and sucks balls... ive never even heard of ecko... he can flow ok but anythings better than decree.. shit...... 7/3 you just plain suck dick... i dont know why you even try to do hooks cause you suck worse than ya bitch... fluidmoon musta been lickin ya vagina when ya spit that shit huh... cause we all know whos got the dick and that relationship dont we.. any way this was garbage... were better than you... get over it.......

thats not feedback, thats you hating the song, because you got dissed... Grow up, I don't even have a problem w/ any of you- hence I don't say any names, but if you wanna beef, go answer the call out in audio bitchslapped, and show me how much better you are than me.
Old 05-25-05, 12:37 PM   #18
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: D75D 499F

Quote:
good job editing my post so heres the re edit and ill keep re editing it til u close this peice of shit thread.. this track sucked ball sack and everyone who says otherwise is on your nutsack or dosent know shit about nothin... keep deleting my posts faggot.. cause ill keep makin em.. Decree mentioning me in a 20 grand diss and ecko mentioning Debit in a 20 grand diss... damn yall must think about us a lot... i bet yall touch ya selves at night just thinkin about us dont ya bitches.. Decree CANT FLOW FOR SHIT.... he trys waayyy to hard to sound like feminem and sucks balls... ive never even heard of ecko... he can flow ok but anythings better than decree.. shit...... 7/3 you just plain suck dick... i dont know why you even try to do hooks cause you suck worse than ya bitch... fluidmoon musta been lickin ya vagina when ya spit that shit huh... cause we all know whos got the dick and that relationship dont we.. any way this was garbage... were better than you... get over it.......

Lmao......If You cant handle getting dissed.. do sumthing b.....cuz like i sed before.. its Sad When kids get dissed and they bitches they all ways turn around and be like your on are dicks or u they groupie...grow the fuck up..when u get dissed its cuz sumone dont like u word up
Old 05-25-05, 03:08 PM   #19
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

yea clown, for real out of ur whole crew i have the least respect for you bozo... i didnt diss you in my diss so what? i shoulda, but i thougth u woulda been to easy of a target krusty...get a life u ball juggaler....

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 03:50 PM   #20
Sylvester
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 70AC AAC7

Quote:

DUDE STFU!!!!! like sausages nah mean? kid, you're so fuckin' fat you prolly be eatin' sausages like sausages nah mean?

but anyways to the track.
Shit was pretty tight lik esausages nah mean? I liked the hook a lot, and Ecko had good flowe, lmao @ D's punches like sausages nah mean? Overall this shit be bumpin' like B2K like sausages nah mean? 8.5 like sausages nah mean?
Old 05-25-05, 08:01 PM   #21
Black Dragon
~Spitten Fire~

IP: B31E 3028

dun really know y yall beefin......but as far as da diss track goes it's strate nice punchlines from both emcees..... both flows were nice and i wuz feelin all da metaphors......

aiite.................

pz

~1~
Old 05-25-05, 08:19 PM   #22
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0825 899A

3 mc's buddy. listen to whole track

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-05, 11:59 PM   #23
..Decree..
The Rulers Back

IP: 2E43 6BFE

word uppin this shit.....

Y.ou Know My Style 20 Niggas Wit 40 Cals

Last edited by ..Decree.. : 05-27-05 at 02:05 AM.
Send a message via AIM to ..Decree..   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-05, 12:05 AM   #24
fluidmoon
<<-Carpe Noctum->>

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Dragon
dun really know y yall beefin......but as far as da diss track goes it's strate nice punchlines from both emcees..... both flows were nice and i wuz feelin all da metaphors......

aiite.................

pz

~1~

pretty much the same thing he said, good punchlines, you all sounded good. Thought the hook was dopeness too.

O Y D

*FluidMusic*

*Poetic Scriptures Moderator*