RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-05, 09:05 PM   #17
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^but you still will find out that there is no god...

so if theres no god, theres nothing more to find out...
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-29-05, 11:32 PM   #19
Compose

IP: D5FE 7245

^exactly...the question is, is there a god?...

if your dead...your dead...so the answer is no there is no god
if you stay alive in another life or in heaven or whatever...then there is god

nobody needs to "tell you" if theres a god or if your completely dead...you can infer things and basically common sense will say...if your dead your fucking dead lol

peace
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 05-30-05, 12:07 AM   #20
~*~Mary Jane~*~
!!!!!THATS HOTT!!!!!

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 4B5E 8E4C

I believe in god, maybe not the lies and stories behind it, but i believe theres something out there that created us. Saying that there is no God because he didnt help u pass a test or he let someone close to you die is just an excuse to blame someone else, theres millions of ppl in the world who talk to god everyday...how could he answer everyone at the same time??! When something good does happen to you, you should take it for granteed and realize God finally came to you. Plus the only other theory of exsistence is evolution...and to say we are really monkeys?? come on...how does a monkey just turn into a man?
Old 05-30-05, 04:16 PM   #22
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1EDC 673C

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*~Mary Jane~*~
I believe in god, maybe not the lies and stories behind it, but i believe theres something out there that created us. Saying that there is no God because he didnt help u pass a test or he let someone close to you die is just an excuse to blame someone else, theres millions of ppl in the world who talk to god everyday...how could he answer everyone at the same time??! When something good does happen to you, you should take it for granteed and realize God finally came to you. Plus the only other theory of exsistence is evolution...and to say we are really monkeys?? come on...how does a monkey just turn into a man?

its called eveloution, we just didnt get created like this....

like how does a fish that never left the oceon have the abiltity over years to travel on land to find another water source???
eveloution
Old 05-31-05, 04:35 AM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 3374 00C5

Everything in this world is fine-tuned. If the constants were altered slightly (an example of constant is the gases in stars or the amount of gravity of the sun or planets) then NOTHING could exist. This may have just been a very lucky coincidence, or there could be a god. If there is a god, theres no proof its the one in hindu scriptures, or the quaraan, or the bible. It may not even be a "God" in our term of the word.

The universe is an ever expanding bubble-like thing, right? That has been proved. So whats outside the bubble? Outside the universe, time as we know it, matter, reality, all of these would cease to exist. So it could be eternal nothingness that the mind cannot comprehend, it could be another world in which we're some alien's science project. Its possible to create a universe my compressing a whole lot of matter which results in a big bang... But we dont have the technology. So this universe could just be some fools game or something.

And the fact that this universe is made of NOTHING really isnt very reassuring. You're prolly like "omg man sif this universe is made of nothing, liek, im looking at my scr33n right now and sitting 0n my chair... duh." Well thats all well and good, but that chair is made of molecules, which are made of atoms, which are made of protons, neutrons and electrons which are made of particles. You're probably thinking like particles of sand or debris or little bits of dust, but the particles that make up atoms are different.

These particles are actually nothing. They dont exist. They have never been seen, but it is known they exist, but they dont. Thats probably kind of confusing -_-. But if we take it up one level, look at protons neutrons and electrons. They are made of electricity. And they make up atoms, which make up molecules which make up everything. So in simple terms, everything is electricity. And this electricity that everything is, is made up of nothing.

So basically, nothing exists. And since nothing exists there probably isnt a "God" in the spiritual sense of the word. But there might be, and it is even more likely there is just a greater being, NOT a god. Cos this world doesnt exist, maybe its just some crazy aliens computer game or something. You never know.

[/displaying vast knowledge to clueless fools]
Old 05-31-05, 04:49 AM   #25
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

It was nothingNess
Old 05-31-05, 04:57 AM   #26
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 4DBB 99C8

I say there is a god. Fuck you if you disagree.
Old 05-31-05, 05:00 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca
I say there is a god. Fuck you if you disagree.

But how do you know? Them dudes piss me off... those

"OMG LIKE THERE IS A GOD U GOTTA TRUZT YOUR SOUL"

People dont have souls. Theres no proof of it, and our perception of self and personality is just a whole lot of electrical signals in our brain giving us an illusion of actually having an individual personality. And what is our brain made of? Nothing.
Old 05-31-05, 05:06 AM   #28
Macca
Back....

Text Record: 14-12
IP: 4DBB 99C8

we don't need proof. Just read Mary Janes post. That should be enough. I guess nothing good ever happened to you to make you not believe in god.
Old 05-31-05, 12:44 PM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary someone

Well, the God depicted in the bible could answer everyones prayers at the same time since he is supposedly an eternal being that exists in every space possible, and in every time-frame imaginable, and his power is beyond human comprehension. Thats "liek how he could answer everyone at the same time!?!?!."

OK. Next time I spend my hard earned money to gain access to a gymnastics centre, go there twice a week for 6 months, learn the basic movements of a technique, work hard as fuck practicing the shit at the gym, break even more avid sweat doing whatever muscular resistance training is necessary to learn the technique, practice some more, conquer any fears asscociated with the technique, eventually learn the technique on padded floors and hurt myself a lot in the process of transferring it from that to the concrete/grass, then i'll thank god for teaching me a kewl new trick that I should liek.... not take for liek.... granteed. Or maybe i'll thank myself for it. Which one makes more sense?

Go read up on Darwin's theory of evolution. The monkeys didnt just go "Hey man, I heard its pretty cool to be a human nowadays, lets magically turn ourselves into men." The change happened slowly over millions of years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macca
we don't need proof. Just read Mary Janes post. That should be enough. I guess nothing good ever happened to you to make you not believe in god.

I read it, and it was full of bullshit. What should I do now?