RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-04-05, 02:07 PM   #16
B.I.G.
B.I.G.

Text Record: 3-3
IP: DD02 1081

That words will get Game dead

Bizzacckkk
Old 07-04-05, 02:20 PM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1184 3B5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen N' Paper
This message was from Game himself on his own website about everything going on in his life: Thanx for all the love & support yall been showin' me since day one. We've all been here since this site 1st hit the net holdin' it down so fuck the haters & mothafucka's like 50 & Suge who mad cause I'm climbin' amongst Hip Hop's elite !!! If you didn't already notice, G-Unit Ooops I meant G-Unot is headed downhill as was Murder Inc when 50 stated Ja was singin', Now his faggot ass is singin' & what goes around comes around !!! Hate It Or Love It the underdogs on top ! There is absoloutly nothing they can do to beat 300 bars & G-Unot is the funniest shit since Richard Pryor so fuck them !!! Let that mixtape sink in between the ass cheeks, fuckin' faggots !!! Bleek is finished, Buddens is finished, the Young Guns never started, G-Unit will be finished before 2006, Yayo will flop & Olivia is still & will always be a man, Oh' & I hope Suge burns in hell for all the lives he's endangered. Hurricane aint scared, 1.

Fuck that man, game among hip hop's elite?
What a fucking joke..

The rest of it I dont really have much of an opinion on.. But game is definatly nowhere near hip hops elite in any way shape or form.. And never will be.

Thats word.
Old 07-04-05, 06:32 PM   #19
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: 1C00 CCA1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fero Blaque
"Game" Is a talker , he was raised by the "G-Unit" camp 'n suddenly turns his back on them as soon as he's capable of doing his tihng without colleague support.

"G-Unit" should just keep their cool like they're doing already , 'n just strike at the right moment when he's vulnerable. He's trying to get "Black Wallstreet" off the ground but they're just hoodlum who are new to the music business and a freshman like "Game" thinks he can conquer the world without any knowledge of this business so It's doomed to fail.

He's just running ahead of himself because his carreer made a treu jumpstart , but he'll realize that soon ... In less then a year time causing beef with hip-hop veterans with alot of street-cred 'n respect from the people out there like : "Jay-Z" , "Joe Budden" Is just not a smart carreer move. He'll be finished In no time , "G-Unit" was never shaking on It's foundation because they established theirselves In the business already ... no freshman can endanger their market position by dropping a few 'disses' 'n plain retarded behaviour. Fuck that nigga.

you really on g-unit's dick, aint ya?

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-05, 09:58 AM   #20
Confucius
~lyrical confucius~

IP: 0380 61F6

yo g-uint is gone man nobody will have success from there camp anymore. 50 cd got beat by games in sales. infact game sold more than banks, buck, more than likely yayo, and olivia. no bodys feelin g-unit anymore all they do is get beef with someone everytime one of there albums about to drop just so they can get some sales. 50 know he can handle d-block nas shyne, and recently the game look who hes matched up against. g-unit is gone.
Old 07-05-05, 10:02 AM   #21
Confucius
~lyrical confucius~

IP: 0380 61F6

oh yea and bye the way game is not a talker have you seen his dvd that niogga is as gansta as it gets. smokin blunts on camera, pullin out guns from his hoodie pocket, come on man the only blood that can walk through a crip neighborhood and get love from the crips.
Old 07-06-05, 10:14 AM   #22
Fero Blaque
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C875 67D1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~High-Dro~
you really on g-unit's dick, aint ya?

I'm just telling the truth , read what I said Cannuck nigga ... don't embarrass yourself by being close minded 'n trying to comment on an Isseu that ain't even reached Canada mountains yet.

Suck a dick , Ignorance ... you pull It off quite professionally.
Send a message via AIM to Fero Blaque   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 10:18 AM   #23
Sixth Sense
Banned: For Being So Fly.....lol....my new account is Triple Sixes....

IP: 0D11 88C9

gunit is gone anyways so who cares the only thing that can save them is to sign more people they already got mobb deep, m.o.p., kokane, and spider loc so like 4 more and they will survive

STARTING 2MORROW I WILL BE TRIPLE SIXES THATS GON BE MY NEW ACCOUNT SO THATS ME AIGHT CUZ IM SO FLY......LOL
Send a message via MSN to Sixth Sense   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 10:30 AM   #24
Morbid Malice
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 276D 3F4D

FUCK YA'LL G-Unit>Black Wall Street

IN REAL LIFE....FUCK RAP....FUCK THE INTERNET.....It's real talk nigga
Send a message via MSN to Morbid Malice Send a message via Yahoo to Morbid Malice   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-05, 10:32 AM   #25
Ice Pick
GoD LiKe

Text Record: 68-10
IP: 49AE C6DF

Game way doper and better than G-unit been saying itsince last august..... his mixtapes are fire and way better than anything g unit has put out.... 50 was good now 50 is ja rules older brother in a sad way..... Banks never liked him not even a lil bit, tony yayo will be back in jail in a lil bit. wait did you see that bump in olivias crotch it sticks out more than a lil bit and Young buck was good but now he is a big talking 2 single havin joke
Old 07-06-05, 12:23 PM   #26
Predator
New to RV

IP: 25E2 9B3D

G- Unit will cool off like all people do.
50 is diggin G-Unit in a hole. He got beef wit too many people: The Inc., D-Block, Cassidy, The Game . 50 think he better than what he is