RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 03:01 AM   #16
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruff
u kno how many white people wanna be hardcore rappers..u idiot..just ckuz somebody is black dont mean they a hardcore rapper..lmao..

They still claim to be thug and get their feelings hurt from a word. I know black people that aren't wiht the whole gangsta gangsta thing and they don't care who says the n word. haha.

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 07-19-05, 03:02 AM   #17
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
look i think you have pure audacity to even dare to come out with some shit like that.
who the fuck do you think you are....

You ain't even black so how dare you regard my race as bitching and whining.
You've just stereotyped an entire race.....and thats a prejudiced opinion which, no prizes for guessing, is in actual fact a racist thing to come out with.

okay if the term nigga being used against black people to degrade the race and try make them feel inferior is "okay".....

then i guess you don't mind it when people drop the P - word when talkin about indians......

Thats what hes talking about.

Old 07-19-05, 03:02 AM   #18
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 11B4 CE51

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneStepBeyond
Honest as fuck dude, i know more racist black people than any other race. In fact its seems black people antagonize it more. Because if another race says one thing that sounds even at all racist some blow it out of proportion... I've seen this before... A black person says something about a white boy, maybe just saying, "yeah i know that white boy." Then I've heard it used vice versa and a black person getting mad someone called them black. Wtf?

So, because black people have been trained to be more defensive about it because of history and experience etc... that makes them more racist? Yeah, I know racist black people but thye are racist because people are constantly racist to them.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 03:03 AM   #19
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turban.
none... now they want to blame everyone else but themselves for there problems... music... school systems... jobs...(which comes from the poor school choices they make)... its pathetic..

another stupid thing u said..if u didnt realize..look in a white community...they got big ass schools uniforms happy people good teachers actual things to use to learn like new ass books...

if u look in a black community they just tossed in some teachers thats beginners..books that have been used for years..put the school down the fuckin street rom a liqour store or sum shit..

and its somethin called zoned schools...around them good schools is expensive ass houses...around the bad schools is cheap ass apartments..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:04 AM   #20
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
So, because black people have been trained to be more defensive about it because of history and experience etc... that makes them more racist? Yeah, I know racist black people but thye are racist because people are constantly racist to them.

Since they were "trained to be more defensive" it doesn't help any racism or discrimnation from being stopped. It makes it worse if anything.

Old 07-19-05, 03:05 AM   #21
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Thats what hes talking about.

i don't know why i bother tryna put a point across to pricks like you.....
Old 07-19-05, 03:05 AM   #22
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
So, if a 200 year chunk of your history was nearly non-existant because of the slavery there was you would just be like "Oh, yeah, it's ok, I wouldn't have wanted to do the work either ahaha"? You seem to think black people are using slavery as an excuse for everything that's wrong with the culture, and although it DOES relate, it's not true. But do you think affirmitive action was put in place because of slavery? No. It's because there is STILL discrimination to this mother fucking day. If you were an employer and two people applied for a postion or you were an admissions counselor at a college, from the looks of it, you would almost undoubtedly accept a white man over a black one which just makes you look like a huge hypocrite...

cry me a river.. i get labeled a terrorist you don't see me bitching bout it.. thousand years from now... blacks will be bitching still about slavery... IT HAPPENED SWEET... i hope your people are stronger because of it...the jews had the holocaust you don't see them bringing it up in EVERY CONVERSATION THAT HAS TO DEAL WITH RACE (since they were white)....

Quote:
If you were an employer and two people applied for a postion or you were an admissions counselor at a college, from the looks of it, you would almost undoubtedly accept a white man over a black one which just makes you look like a huge hypocrite...

actually i'd pick who ever was better qualified for the spot...yes racism is a part of society but still makes me what to barf..

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 03:06 AM   #23
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
another stupid thing u said..if u didnt realize..look in a white community...they got big ass schools uniforms happy people good teachers actual things to use to learn like new ass books...

if u look in a black community they just tossed in some teachers thats beginners..books that have been used for years..put the school down the fuckin street rom a liqour store or sum shit..

and its somethin called zoned schools...around them good schools is expensive ass houses...around the bad schools is cheap ass apartments..

You tell him not to stereotype then do it yourself. Yeah, you're a fucking hypocrite. Yeah, i live in a mostly white community, lmfao, yeah, we're so happy and shit, smiles across our face all day man.

Old 07-19-05, 03:08 AM   #24
[.:D:.]
Deadly

Text Record: 7-2
Audio Record: 3-1
IP: A122 E1D7

i kno...but its true..u might not see it as bein a happy ass place..but thats ckuz u dont see what we go through...i havent lived a life in a white persons shoes..but i kno its not harder then a black persons life..heh..

[.Diabolic:.]
Send a message via AIM to [.:D:.]   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 03:08 AM   #25
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 11B4 CE51

Quote:
Since they were "trained to be more defensive" it doesn't help any racism or discrimnation from being stopped. It makes it worse if anything.

The shit will never change in this generation, it's simply not possible. And the two sides will never agree but does that stop you from arguing your point?

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 03:08 AM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Onestep I refuse to talk to you EVER again.
and this shit is so fuckin frustrating to me I can't even drop an oppinion.
All I got to say is I know why people only wanted black people to rap.
Because anti blacks are rapping now.What a mistake.
Old 07-19-05, 03:08 AM   #27
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:

Why can't you ever just end it after "I know racist black people?" Why does their always have to be fucking reason why it's not their fault afterword?
Old 07-19-05, 03:09 AM   #28
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souljah
i don't know why i bother tryna put a point across to pricks like you.....

But you all act like you're the only race that has delt with shit.

Old 07-19-05, 03:10 AM   #29
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:

then why don't you work that much harder to get out of the situation....? and son i went to a private school... i live in a nice neighborhood big whoop so sue me my mom decided to work her ass off to get to where she is.. finacially and professionally... plus public schools arent that bad... and they didn't just toss in the teachers.. do you guys actually want to learn?... because if you do you will get past the hardships...*reaches to give scruff a hug

o yea what happens to all those rappers and r&b singers when they get a little cash.. they get out of there and move to a nice rich area... and what do they do? send there kids to nice schools... why? becuase they can afford it... just because they talk about the streets dosent mean they care enough to change ya life

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 03:10 AM   #30
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: AA15 F3BA

i got a new boom box I think its called a "stereo-type".