RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-05, 10:56 AM   #16
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: D7EE 36F5

LOL, Prison.....

Its not like that.

If you rape or a pedo an goto prison for it....you'll get shitted on, beatin on, cummed on, an droppin the soap aint even a issue 'cause ya ass is gettin torn....

But oif you stay low-key in prison, dont put yourself about like you own the shits an dont look at nobody the wrong pay, then you'll be aight.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 11:44 AM   #17
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

The Life that you experience in prison all depends on how rich you are and who you know.. cause i Guarntee u Mom Boucher ( Learder of Hells angels Nomads) Is doing good..

[
Old 07-19-05, 11:54 AM   #18
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D5B6 470C

damn im gonna get raped if i go to jail
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 12:55 PM   #19
flow2crazy
Simply Dope

IP: F73C 5E7B

Well i hope i dont go to jail... I'm glad i'm still 15...

The Council

the new testamin ft. anxiety (must see)

Bubba Bible Ft. Ajax[/SIZE]
Send a message via AIM to flow2crazy   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 12:59 PM   #20
gotaasswhoopin4u
Throwback

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: C4A3 993F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if u cant take it in tha ass raw, dont break tha law werd

ahahhahahahahhahahaha
Old 07-19-05, 01:23 PM   #21
Blay'all
â„¢

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 9092 4066

i dont think i would rape of have any type of sex wit a dude no matter how long i got locked up..... i would rather have nothin cept for my hand, but then again im not sexually active so i guess it wouldnt be anything different for me..

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-19-05, 01:32 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 45E5 0C8D

Sometimes I love being big. But I'm still laughing at people making up little sayings. Haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-19-05, 03:43 PM   #23
Spoken Word
Still The Dopest Alive

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 3240 794D

1. Being big dont mean shit. Im 6'3" 245 Lbs. and got my ass beat in prison. Im 23 now and i has in juvi from 14 tp 16 then sent upstate to green pen to finish off my sentence and did 4 and a half years there. I was smaller then and thought people would try getting at me but they didnt on that level.

2. Being 'low key' isnt the best thing to do, the actual reality of being in prison happens right when you get out of that 23 hour lockup stage, which depending on your crime and if you have had conflicts at our jails/prisons, you could be in 23 hour lock for up to a month. Which most people who are worried about jail would like but thats worse than anything.

3. No one on this site can say they're 'gangsta' enough or 'gully' enough for prison. Ive done some serious dirt in my day and i thought i was bad but you get taught early, if you dont got heart you cant live, they will not allow you to eat. And by eat i dont mean eat food i mean eat period. You wont sleep, eat, have money on ya books, phone privleges or any other activity.

I happened to get lucky when i went to prison and got bunked with a young kid my age who wasnt sure about any type of jail. I did juvi for 2 years so i knew the routine better than him, and after time i extorted him but i also kept my ear out for him. I never raped anyone and never got raped, its a humiliating thing having to participate in that or even see that.

So you young 'gangstas' need to keep your mind clear, ya head steady and use rap to elevate yourself mentally. Education is the key to everything. I got out of jail early. I had a 33 year sentence for 2nd degree accidental murder. Just think about being 14 looking at 33 years of your life down the drain, but i read those law books and found myself a loophole, it took about 3 years but now im out and thats all behind me.

And thats Spoken Word
Old 07-19-05, 03:51 PM   #24
Blay'all
â„¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken Word
1. Being big dont mean shit. Im 6'3" 245 Lbs. and got my ass beat in prison. Im 23 now and i has in juvi from 14 tp 16 then sent upstate to green pen to finish off my sentence and did 4 and a half years there. I was smaller then and thought people would try getting at me but they didnt on that level.

2. Being 'low key' isnt the best thing to do, the actual reality of being in prison happens right when you get out of that 23 hour lockup stage, which depending on your crime and if you have had conflicts at our jails/prisons, you could be in 23 hour lock for up to a month. Which most people who are worried about jail would like but thats worse than anything.

3. No one on this site can say they're 'gangsta' enough or 'gully' enough for prison. Ive done some serious dirt in my day and i thought i was bad but you get taught early, if you dont got heart you cant live, they will not allow you to eat. And by eat i dont mean eat food i mean eat period. You wont sleep, eat, have money on ya books, phone privleges or any other activity.

I happened to get lucky when i went to prison and got bunked with a young kid my age who wasnt sure about any type of jail. I did juvi for 2 years so i knew the routine better than him, and after time i extorted him but i also kept my ear out for him. I never raped anyone and never got raped, its a humiliating thing having to participate in that or even see that.

So you young 'gangstas' need to keep your mind clear, ya head steady and use rap to elevate yourself mentally. Education is the key to everything. I got out of jail early. I had a 33 year sentence for 2nd degree accidental murder. Just think about being 14 looking at 33 years of your life down the drain, but i read those law books and found myself a loophole, it took about 3 years but now im out and thats all behind me.

And thats Spoken Word

damn thats inspiring.. thank you.

Old 07-19-05, 03:53 PM   #25
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 92F6 311B

I was in juvie for a week, i'm obviously wayyyyy too gangsta to get booty raped.

BTW, EVERYONE drops the soap like 3 times per shower, roflz.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 03:55 PM   #26
Blay'all
â„¢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Socrates
I was in juvie for a week, i'm obviously wayyyyy too gangsta to get booty raped.

BTW, EVERYONE drops the soap like 3 times per shower, roflz.

whatd u do?????

Old 07-19-05, 03:59 PM   #27
Bangalore

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: CF4E 8780

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
If you cant do the time, dont do the crime.

Nahmsayin..

wtfIjustrepliedtothisthreadonrb

one of the guys didn't do anything though.. the first guy..

Free Time...

I Live the Lifestyle You Want to Live

Secret Society/Cut Throat
Old 07-19-05, 04:44 PM   #28
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 92F6 311B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Blay
whatd u do?????

Shot someone in the face with a BB gun.

So I just got a year of probation and anger managment and community service etc.

I was in juvie for a week though, it's not THAT bad but we got to do a lot, we watched movies, TV, played sports, got good food, and read.

I read like 4 books in that week.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 07-19-05, 05:15 PM   #29
Dabatos
C.hristopher S.ean D.abatos

IP: B400 11FE

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
if u cant take it in tha ass raw, dont break tha law werd

lmao lmao lmao...

www.FG-Servers.com

Send a message via AIM to Dabatos   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-05, 06:02 PM   #30
High-Dro
Non-Convicted Rapist

IP: A03F 0058

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoken Word

And thats Spoken Word

werd....preach on......i'm not a gangsta and have never been to juvi and never plan to go to jail but that was a good story...try to smarten some these asses up

Send a message via AIM to High-Dro Send a message via MSN to High-Dro   Reply With Quote