RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-22-05, 12:54 AM   #16
2Fast2Furious
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 59A2 9AA1

Your digging yourself deep with God and others by saying basically saying that they are posers and you yourself are the biggest one i have ever seen my friend.

Sig Provided by: Christianite

3 nails + 1 cross = 4given
No matter how good you are there's always someone better.
I'm not the status quo stereotype you want me to be.
Send a message via MSN to 2Fast2Furious Send a message via Yahoo to 2Fast2Furious   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 01:00 AM   #17
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CF74 5D3A

2Fast2Furious
like i said you talk add stuff and actually tell lies want you to remember the liar and the whore christ judged them before he left the earth
Old 07-22-05, 06:58 AM   #19
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

not saying I know anything its all in the bible like i said, don't know why you all gettin hot under the collar about the truth he or she who has an ear let him hear

like i said you're a man how can you judge what i write what you call foolishness is understood by god the sex poems bring rains from heaven and cool down the hot summers let me also add that sex is th ethe most natural thing two people can do together but like yourself man has taken sex and label it evil when god sent Adam Eve from the garden he go yea and multiply having sex is how you were born so don't label sex bad ole satan love to hear you talk like that
Old 07-22-05, 10:34 AM   #20
2Fast2Furious
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 0DB3 4A20

I have no time dealing with insane immaturity, this is just pointless. Madd, either shut up or put up something that would be accepted by these people, you can do it, i've seen some of the effort. Howbeit, i'm done with all this nonsense.

Sig Provided by: Christianite

3 nails + 1 cross = 4given
No matter how good you are there's always someone better.
I'm not the status quo stereotype you want me to be.
Send a message via MSN to 2Fast2Furious Send a message via Yahoo to 2Fast2Furious   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 10:54 AM   #21
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

not nonsense it's all truth don't what yall cats reading must ;be comic books do yall whack non belivers think superman's real i wouldn't be surprised
Old 07-22-05, 11:23 AM   #22
Christianite
Witness, 4 God, 4-Ever

IP: A920 50EF

you say satan has us confussed, he has you around his lil finger, i read what you said about sex, and yes God did say bear fruit and multiply, but He meant through the relationship of marriage, with only one person, not with everyone you can find on the street, i think you know a lil about the Bible, but not enough to know any truth and explain it the way its supposed to be
a concept you obviously haven't heard of yet
Mars Ill
Send a message via MSN to Christianite   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-05, 02:19 PM   #24
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

ah huh yall waking up now be very careful how and what you say use your reasoning god gave you that and please don't look down on my bible knowledge because the way so plain a fool need not error but man has tried to make it difficult HA! HA! HA! HA! well you can sk me questions usually by using my common sense and reasoning i will answer it correctly so be it
Old 07-26-05, 03:48 PM   #25
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

hey look MESSENGER, CHRISTIENE AND 2FAST2FURIOUS WOW TIRED OF THIS HEAT WAVE THAT IS NOW SWEEPING THE COUNTRY SINCE MY SEX POEM ARE REJECTED I NO LONGER DESIRE TO WRITE THEM ANYMORE (CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP THIS HEAT WAVE THAT IS NOW SWEEPING THE COUNTRY CAUSING DEATH) JUST LOOK HOW THE HEAT PICKED UP AFTER OUR CONFRONTATION
Old 07-26-05, 08:59 PM   #27
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 865C 284C

yo...lmfao u seriously cant be serious bout this shit...it aint humanly possible..how can u not be this wack on purpose this shit is so fuckin wack.....yeah i stalk ice...lmfao what the fuck is wrong wit u seriously....do u see people stalkin ice....does that shit even make sense...u know damn will it dont make sense serioly there no and i mean no fuckin way u aint on drugz no fuckin way...this shit is so stupid... i could write better shit that make more sense if i was on drugz in my sleep
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 09:00 PM   #28
MADDRAPPER
Middle Weight

bring it on just don't bite eminem this time matter of fact while writing don't even watch the movie HA! HA! HA! HA!
Old 07-26-05, 09:00 PM   #29
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDRAPPER
hey look MESSENGER, CHRISTIENE AND 2FAST2FURIOUS WOW TIRED OF THIS HEAT WAVE THAT IS NOW SWEEPING THE COUNTRY SINCE MY SEX POEM ARE REJECTED I NO LONGER DESIRE TO WRITE THEM ANYMORE (CAN YOU ALL PLEASE STOP THIS HEAT WAVE THAT IS NOW SWEEPING THE COUNTRY CAUSING DEATH) JUST LOOK HOW THE HEAT PICKED UP AFTER OUR CONFRONTATION

what the fuck kid....u aint even tryin ta rhyme and u dont make no fuckin sense....a heat wave??????
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-05, 09:01 PM   #30
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MADDRAPPER
bring it on just don't bite eminem this time matter of fact while writing don't even watch the movie HA! HA! HA! HA!

what the FUCK really what are u on...i never bitt off anythang in my life....matter of fact it was YOU who bitt a line off of 8 mile