RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-16-05, 03:01 PM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 07A8 D079

Aight everyone that's lined up.. I got y'all in a certain order..

but i'll return in an hour or so with more breakdowns.. I'm gotta pack right now (I'm moving in a few days)

So I'll return and Omen (if you return talkin crazy) I'mma just ignore you. So go ahead if you ready to, I'll argue with you in a beef thread or something...

I'll be back soon.
Old 08-16-05, 03:01 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8835 C2D3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLACK~MAGIK
Do me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you horny bastard.

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 03:14 PM   #18
.Barz Of Steel.
Don't Even Think About It

Text Record: 19-2
IP: F15D F66F

^^ HI SPUL!!!!!!!!!
Send a message via AIM to .Barz Of Steel.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 03:23 PM   #19
Indeph
Not_Indeph

IP: 3240 794D

Fiya sweetness. You make me wanna be the one with you with. Start a new relationship with you. This is what you do. *sidewalks out of thread*

and come back from the move
Old 08-16-05, 03:23 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Barz Of Steel.
^^ HI SPUL!!!!!!!!!

what's good yo? You got AIM? we never did that collab shit we wanted too. lmao....

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-16-05, 03:26 PM   #21
.Barz Of Steel.

Aim: Barz Of Steel
Old 08-16-05, 03:29 PM   #22
.Barz Of Steel.

Word, we need to collab yo
Old 08-16-05, 03:30 PM   #23
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by ...1ndeph...
Fiya sweetness. You make me wanna be the one with you with. Start a new relationship with you. This is what you do. *sidewalks out of thread*

and come back from the move

lmao...................... *bows down to the future king*

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 08-16-05, 03:34 PM   #24
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil' Spizz
lmao...................... *bows down to the future king*

Lol verb.

Fiya one of them girls you ask why the fuck she even like you every minute you with her.
Old 08-16-05, 03:38 PM   #25
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 03:42 PM   #26
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 577C 1E7C

i can always use some pointers ....

www.soundclick.com/youngike

do like my first 3 songs...Appreciate it tons....BE HARSH ON ME!
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 04:09 PM   #27
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0

Quote:
LOL @ more experienced than you... Omen on a serious note NO ONE on here knows exactly where my level is. I'm not obligated to post anything on this site. It's by choice that anyone posts on here period. The fact that you came in here to talk shit and try to 'judge' me personally, is really stupid. No one on here knows me at all. I'm more towards the offline work than cribbing on here for feed. Why is that? Because I would love to hear what people around my area feels about my music especially since I'm tryna perform by next year if not sooner. I worked on flow and multis and you will see that soon enough. There are only maybe 6 people that heard my latest shit and that's L. Veracity, 9th Degree, Triple N and Virtue and I D H.. I ask them for their personal opinion because I'd rather not be buttered up on a site. They know me to a certain extent and hearing that something needs work here and there is perfect for me. Offside of them, I talk to people in my offline clique we critique each other when we do collabs, we read off verses back and forth and choose the best to be first. We might have to cypher if we think two should get first but other than that. I have my way of working and can't nobody tell me I'm working. Like you actually see me everyday.

Just cuz you don't see me post Songs in the Forum doesn't mean I'm under you. Triple N's best songs aren't even posted on the site. As well as a few other people, like S e n s e r.

I'm all about quality of songs than quantity. If you got a problem with me not posting yet, then go cry. Otherwise shuttup and watch me critique other people's then, since you won't be brave enuff to post your own shit. Or Just leave.

COT DAMN!!! lol, did u not read tha parts where i said not to take it personally, its only an oppinion, ferreal i wasnt trna offend you, sorry if u took it tha wrong way lol... im not gonna argue... shyt is just immature... i was only sharing my perspective... n no im not gonna post my shyt up here cuz, i ferreal dont want n e ones feed, i mean i will listen to every1 that has sumn to tell me about my pros/cons... but mostly they dont break it down very well... only ppl that have actually helped me w/ my shyt by givin me good tips is trip/nawshus/senser/ even tha haters... hate is tha best feed you can get, cuz theyre gonna come down hardest.. just take that n work on it ya kno? but yea, good luck w/ tha breakdowns, n i hope to hear sum of ya new shyt sumtime...

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-05, 05:55 PM   #28
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1327 DEAD

http://www.ukhhf.co.uk/jamroom/leady

top one mainly cos all da rest are pretty old and half arsed
Old 08-16-05, 06:02 PM   #29
Castro...
QU3 M! D3$T!NO 3$ M! UN!CO 3N3M!GO

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 2-2
IP: 00A2 4ED0

http://outspoken.dmusic.com/
just the song let me hold you
Old 08-16-05, 06:21 PM   #30
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Acuity

IP: 07A8 D079

Get Back feat. Omen, Traidmarx, Enygma
2nd Verse

Lyrics....
Aight your lyrics are very basic. First thing I checked was the face/place.. Veins/brains.. Rap/strap.. Use some multis now and then.. You tend to slur your words at times. I understand you, the accent isn’t an excuse. You just have to be more clear. Clarity is something you will have to take time and work on, I can see that easily.

Voice/Presence...
The way you jumped in your verse was just wrong, you came off like you were gonna rip it. You shoulda followed through. Your voice is outta place on this beat. Your presence is there but not.. When I say that I mean that you tryna let people know “this is you” but you not bringing the cockiness you start up with your lyrics.

Emotion/Delivery...
I don’t believe anything you say past the first 2 bars. Your emotion sounds artificial as though you tryna sound harsh on your verse just because the rest of the people did on their verses. You need your own shine to this that you didn’t bring correctly. And the way you delivered your verse shows that.

Flow...
Your flow is decent, you know how to keep up with this beat. But there are times you fall behind the beat gradually and then you try to catch up and end up slurring words at times.

…Man’s Down…
1st Verse

Lyrics...
You stepped up your lyrics about 5 notches… Problem with it is that it sounds like you left your focus on the complexity of your words. That you might lose the common crowd. The farther you go on in your verse, however, you drop the super-dictionary bars.

Voice/Presence...
It sound like you have too many effects over your voice.. It’s like your voice is lifted off the track instead of blending in. Other than that, this was your “this is me” track.

Emotion/Delivery...
This is actually a track where I could be like damn, Acuity speaking from his mind on some real shit. You made your intentions known through your emotion. It wasn’t an aggressive “you gon’ hear me out’’ type thing, but it was a more of a “you think you know my ability, naw, here it is”. So, that’s what made me enjoy it.

Flow...
What’s shockin is your flow didn’t clash with the super-dictionary words. There’s a few places you couldn’t keep up with the previous bar. But overall the flow itself was pretty alright.

Cradle of Rhymes
1st Verse

Lyrics...
Don’t just use big words to say you used big words in your rhymes.. They should have some reason in your rap. That’s why I hate this track. There’s no direction. You might as well say 2 words over and over again.

Voice/Presence...
Your clarity is better. Stop putting those effects over your voice.. They’re too heavy. It makes you sound weird at certain parts.

Emotion/Delivery...
Your emotion was similar to the previous track, but it got really boring. It’s bout time you switched it up. Sounds like you wrote this for any type of beat. Instead of tryna fit your rhymes custom to the beats in this track.

Flow...
Your flow was really off on this track. When I say that, I mean OFF… Seems like you didn’t know if you wanted to hit snares or not. And it’s hella annoying.

One Drunk Night
2 verses

Lyrics...
Story-telling. Thank God, because you sound sooooooooo much better when you put a story to your tracks, than when you talk bout random shit. Your lyrics are pretty decent. I can tell you took some time to use the right words for this track.

Voice/Presence
This is not the type of beat I’d expect you to use. You pulled it off, when you showcased the bass in your voice for this ‘feather-light’ beat.

Emotion/Delivery...
The emotion was perfect for the beat. You didn’t need to show no screaming or yelling the effects pulled their own weight. The fact that you took the relaxed but alert approach on this beat made you come off as someone who knows what he’s talking bout. This is prolly my favorite by you.

Flow...
Flow was another thing that was pretty decent. There’s no hard snares in this but you followed the beat well. You sound more in contact with the beat on this song than any other song I’ve peeped.

Freestyle
1st Verse

I won’t critique a freestyle. But what’s funny is this sounds nothing like a freestyle at the beginning, but after the first 4 bars your flow is WAY off.

Overall

I’d suggest you write a track about something most important to you and make a story outta it. I know it sounds hard. I know you have the ability to tell a story. And your better lyrics come out that way. You gotta start picking beats that match your style. Not just because they sound good. You need beats that you can make your lyrics and flow custom to. Stray away from doing collabs until you feel comfortable with your style.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 08-16-05 at 06:28 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote