RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-22-05, 05:47 PM   #16
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 2029 97B3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.

#2...Gay rumors in the industry. There have always been rumors that this or that person is "gay" or "lesbian" in the industry. Well, where there's smoke there's fire people. Many of the rumors have bases. Take for instance the situation between me and Triple N where he and I used to talk nasty to each other, over AIM and on the phone. Now, I know what I said and I know what he said. So, if either of us ever "made it" and that came out, of course it'll seem like LIES and INNUENDO because of the Larger-than-life images. Truth is, what I said DID happen. Triple and I had cyber sex on many occasions. But, he has reason to deny. It's all about image. So, this is how rumors can get started in the industry. People have claimed that Diddy is bisexual and that Mase was his lover. Some people say Ja Rule is bi. Don't always dismiss these as publicity stunts. Like I said, where there is smoke there is fire.

Very Very Sick Shit................................
Old 08-22-05, 05:50 PM   #17
Whys That?
Banned: Biting

IP: 5285 DC82

omen sig = he has to force us to listen to his music cause we certainly wouldnt choose to hear it.

as for the beef, beef is certain any were and every were.. talking turns it into more than it is and creates alot of bullshit around it.
Old 08-22-05, 07:32 PM   #18
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 77C7 37AC

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
omen sig = he has to force us to listen to his music cause we certainly wouldnt choose to hear it.

LMAO...thats what i was annoyed at
Old 08-22-05, 08:11 PM   #19
the omen
tha illest

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3240 794D

^i only see alot of homo Q dick ryders that are 14... n im spose to give a fuck cuzzz... Y? lol, i already made a thread asking if my player annoyed ppl.. not 1 person said it did... so as far as that goes... off tha nuts u middle skoolers... lol yes i am 19... i dont plan on still being at rv wen im 23... u dont kno me... Q, i didnt mean any type of real disrepsect... u were tha one comin at me the other day sayin how u wanted us too b cool again... but i wouldnt except ur shyt cuz u went personal on me... now u wanna complain that im goin personal? lol pleez. for once i cant agree more w/ dooms... Q has been on rv's nuts, all i ever see is Q threads... yet his own crew wants him off of the roster hahaha... n as for me being racist? lol, im not even gonna adress that, i only hope you're kidding.... lol... everything taht comes out of ur mouth is nothing more than 23 years of a homo oppressed from the feelings of being "normal" so... i tend to blow u off cuz although i am far from "normal" i can deal w/ my shyt without having to post threads up of who hurts my feelings 4 times a day... lol

[/b]
Send a message via AIM to the omen   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 08:12 PM   #20
the omen
tha illest

o yea...

omen= makin moves...reguardless to what YOU beleive

Q and his dickryders = stayin on rv hatin on good ppl cuz they cant be them....

[/b]
Old 08-22-05, 08:23 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by the omen
^i only see alot of homo Q dick ryders that are 14... n im spose to give a fuck cuzzz... Y? lol, i already made a thread asking if my player annoyed ppl.. not 1 person said it did... so as far as that goes... off tha nuts u middle skoolers... lol yes i am 19... i dont plan on still being at rv wen im 23... u dont kno me... Q, i didnt mean any type of real disrepsect... u were tha one comin at me the other day sayin how u wanted us too b cool again... but i wouldnt except ur shyt cuz u went personal on me... now u wanna complain that im goin personal? lol pleez. for once i cant agree more w/ dooms... Q has been on rv's nuts, all i ever see is Q threads... yet his own crew wants him off of the roster hahaha... n as for me being racist? lol, im not even gonna adress that, i only hope you're kidding.... lol... everything taht comes out of ur mouth is nothing more than 23 years of a homo oppressed from the feelings of being "normal" so... i tend to blow u off cuz although i am far from "normal" i can deal w/ my shyt without having to post threads up of who hurts my feelings 4 times a day... lol

let's get 1 thing str8...I don't wanna be you nor anyone else on RV

#2...I came to u sincerely wanting a truce...But, you made it clear you want to hold grudges...that's fine...But, instead of being "mature" and just agreeing to disagree, you come in my thread where I was talking about my new job hating. So, you don't have legs to stand on there.

I have nothing to do with your success or lack thereof.

racist? i dunno...but Imma grown ass man...all that "boy shit" and "knock da black off u" ern necessary.

and yes, ur music player is annoying because u post in every fucking thread and it interferes with my own shit I got playing.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-05, 08:25 PM   #22
the omen
tha illest

^then u press that big button that looks like a square.... its called the "stop" button i think...lol

[/b]
Old 08-22-05, 08:27 PM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
^then u press that big button that looks like a square.... its called the "stop" button i think...lol

yea well..the problem there is, when u post in a thread more than once, u have to press STOP on all the players

ugh
Old 08-22-05, 08:35 PM   #24
the omen
tha illest

well u should be happy, usualy ur tellin me how much u wanna go out n "push in" all these "squares".... so y u gonna be sad now? lol

[/b]
Old 08-22-05, 08:42 PM   #25
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
well u should be happy, usualy ur tellin me how much u wanna go out n "push in" all these "squares".... so y u gonna be sad now? lol

yea...sure

Old 08-22-05, 08:48 PM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

PS...My crew don't want me?

Hmm...Let's review the facts...

Dooms went to Tito to get me removed...Tito basically said...STFU.

Phenom is a Jesus Freak who doesn't like Homosexuals...FUCK HIM.

That leaves Jae Gutta, L.E., Enyg, 7/3, Fluid, TONY...and a few others who I'm supposedly "cool with"

If any one of them is talkin bout me behind my back, that makes them the BITCH...

not I...

why are my "friends" turnin on me?..It's simple. My "friends" aren't turnin on me...They were NEVER my "friends" to begin with and I don't take SHIT off nobody.

case closed

OH...and I'm out OYD...I finally decided to leave dat bullshit behind

a crew full of
1)Know it alls
2) Bigots
3) Closet Cases
4)Wanna be Emcees
5) Assholes

Q said IT

PRINT IT

SELL IT

who gives a shit