RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-09-05, 02:25 AM   #16
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

I didn't even vote in Trip's battles and wouldn't because of accusations and future personals if he lost and I voted against him, he's a down-to-earth nigga.. but if he lost I'd be the first to tell him, matter of fact I told him my opinion before this thread was even posted...

but you don't see me polling a vote plus me and Doomsday got beef, so what sense would that make, it would get removed.

A win is a win, a loss is a loss. As I would ask Triple if I lost a battle, and he'd lemme know. That = truth not riding.
Old 09-09-05, 02:28 AM   #17
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 23A6 EEC7

what ever........i dont give a fuck....
this is the internet....

*just a reminder
Old 09-09-05, 02:34 AM   #18
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Status
i bolded the most important part of your statement becuase any "rapper" or just about any person who wants to be known is goign to draw attention to himself regardless the sitituation or the place, so i think he is doing good by making this thread it will get his SC page alot more hits wich will get him alot more listeners and maybe someone will want to try and buy his album.....he will also get known and maybe respected alot more if poeple see him posting alot especially with his album cover in his sig...

thats my thoughts

That's a good way to look at it, status = creativitie? If so, long time no see. Welcome back and where the hell you been? lol..

But oh...
Reason i said it's a bad idea is because when people make threads right after they battle whether they are excited bout the battle or not, they draw attention to people that don't like them and would vote against them as well as people that would.

This wasn't a "sway" thread, but how does it look when you just posted a verse then make a thread in LL bout it.

It's like 9th Degree posting his verse in P.L.L. and saying in LL something like.. "what if Mimesis and 9th Degree did a rematch punchline style?"...
Old 09-09-05, 02:36 AM   #19
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Quote:
what ever........i dont give a fuck....
this is the internet....

*just a reminder

Lol! Okay, creativitie?
Old 09-09-05, 02:40 AM   #20
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
IP: 23A6 EEC7

yes it is me.....?....................
Old 09-09-05, 02:46 AM   #21
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

I never knew you changed your name.

I'll holla sometime, I need rest got school in the morning.
Get at me.
Old 09-09-05, 02:50 AM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Just voted.... Real close battle..................
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 03:38 AM   #23
Serial
Stre'T Dream'R

IP: 1F65 AB2C

Id laugh at the fact you think people should be doin somethin.

Cisum Redrum.2oo5
Old 09-09-05, 04:37 AM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
IP: 51E5 A738

What would happen?...dunno it's happenin right now so we'll see i checked the polls i am surprised bout the way it's goin coz peepin both ya verses...i know who got it i won't say for swaying reasons but they know what i think...i agree wit Stat in the fact Trips o/rated...but he is aight though i jus don't get as excited when he drops as some other people...but g'luk to both guys

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:03 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: D6FD 8B82

Nah triple isnt over rated..
Hes actually one of the people here I can see having a decent career in rap within the next few years.. Got a pro style dude, he deserves the respect he gets..
Send a message via MSN to La Cosa Nostra   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:19 AM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
You make it seem like you two are celebrity's, when y'all just opened the battle back up not too long ago maybe 2 hours ago at most.

How'd I do that? I asked a simple question. Where'd you get anything even remotely close to any celebs at all??

Quote:
i bolded the most important part of your statement becuase any "rapper" or just about any person who wants to be known is goign to draw attention to himself regardless the sitituation or the place, so i think he is doing good by making this thread it will get his SC page alot more hits wich will get him alot more listeners and maybe someone will want to try and buy his album.....he will also get known and maybe respected alot more if poeple see him posting alot especially with his album cover in his sig...

thats my thoughts

exactly. This thread really had nothing to do with how people felt abotu the battle. You cant' even answer a question liek that! I mean really, how could anyone relaly feel anything about it? lol. But thanks for being one of the few that see that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
That's a good way to look at it, status = creativitie? If so, long time no see. Welcome back and where the hell you been? lol..

But oh...
Reason i said it's a bad idea is because when people make threads right after they battle whether they are excited bout the battle or not, they draw attention to people that don't like them and would vote against them as well as people that would.

This wasn't a "sway" thread, but how does it look when you just posted a verse then make a thread in LL bout it.

It's like 9th Degree posting his verse in P.L.L. and saying in LL something like.. "what if Mimesis and 9th Degree did a rematch punchline style?"...

No doubt about it, but it's RV you know? where all the haters on the net all come together for a common purpose - Hate. But seriously, it's RV. there's NOTHING you can't do here that wont' get some negative response from someone. I know there's more people than a little bit on this board that are like "yeah that fuckin bastard doomsday ran over my puppy/beat up my grandmother/piledrived my brother/etc. and here's my chance to REALLY make him pay!! I'm gonna vote against his ass!! Bwahahahah!!!"

I'm really not that concerned about that, and I expect two more people (who will remain nameless) to blatantly vote against me and explain it so it's not obvious. But that's RV. I'm still gonna be me, and they're still gonna be them.

PS LF, I wouldnt' consdier what we have as "beef". It's you following me in and out of threads trying to do and say anything that'll get a rise out of me, all the while agreeing with anything that's anti me. Kinda like exactly what you did in this thread and many more. If I were doing the same back to you, it'd be "beef". Seeing as you go largely unnoticed by me, I dunno wtf to call it. "Stalking" maybe.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:22 AM   #27
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

This thread = dopest rv battle advert.

what would i do? maybe post this post,then forget about it.
Old 09-09-05, 05:24 AM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: A3B1 4B1D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ysdat
This thread = dopest rv battle advert.

what would i do? maybe post this post,then forget about it.

LOL well said.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:43 AM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
IP: 51E5 A738

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Nah triple isnt over rated..
Hes actually one of the people here I can see having a decent career in rap within the next few years.. Got a pro style dude, he deserves the respect he gets..

Yea...if he adapted Xzibits image...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-05, 05:57 AM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

i just voted...for triple

but, it was closer than u think peopl... dooms killed his own chances...triple didn't outright beat him imo.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote