RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-05, 03:41 PM   #17
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 2AD8 B7B2

I will definitely do that...

I've read other sites about this before too but this one really uses a lot of evidence and pictures to make it clear.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 03:43 PM   #20
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 6B5B 948C

how do u kno its not all about da oil? do u actually realize da benefits fianancially of havin all dat oil? america will be untouchable and bush will plan to take over da world, trust....da shits so obvious now, da elections was fixed so he could control for another term. da bush name is known as a murderer! look whut da whiteboy did to texas!!
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-18-05, 03:43 PM   #21
DQ
Odi et Amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
oh n DQ preper to get into a long discussion wit mimesis lol cause he seems to be a big believer in believing everythin corprate newz says n everythin that comes outta bush's mouth

no beef mim lol ive jus gotten to know u from all our long discussions

No problem, I'm used to long discussions.

Facts cannot be denied

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-05, 03:44 PM   #22
DQ
Odi et Amo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
how do u kno its not all about da oil? do u actually realize da benefits fianancially of havin all dat oil? america will be untouchable and bush will plan to take over da world, trust....da shits so obvious now, da elections was fixed so he could control for another term. da bush name is known as a murderer! look whut da whiteboy did to texas!!

The oil is the war on Iraq, 9/11 has more to do with the weapon industry and overall benefit to several companies.

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Old 09-18-05, 03:45 PM   #23
Magic5

IP: 4AF5 0BD9

This link is full of bullshit.

Comparing George Bush to Hitler? Lmao. Are you fucking kidding me?

Wow. You guys are pretty fucking gay (excluding Compose.. my knowledge of the Illuminati is limited, so hearing what you have to say interests me.)
Old 09-18-05, 03:46 PM   #24
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

oil=money...money=power...power+money will get u anythin...including more weapons for bush to use and buy out da rest of da world cuz hes da hitler of da modern day!!!!
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-18-05, 03:48 PM   #25
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
This link is full of bullshit.

Comparing George Bush to Hitler? Lmao. Are you fucking kidding me?

Wow. You guys are pretty fucking gay (excluding Compose.. my knowledge of the Illuminati is limited, so hearing what you have to say interests me.)

yo ur wrong. all bush cares about is being prezident and being da most powerful man on da planet trust me...in 10 years all hell will brake loose, why u think da dude is suckin on british dick? and british mouth is suckin on japanese dick? they da 3 most powerful countries on earth kidd, bush is gon take over all dis shit jus like hitler tried to do

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-18-05, 03:48 PM   #26
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by efecx
oh n DQ preper to get into a long discussion wit mimesis lol cause he seems to be a big believer in believing everythin corprate newz says n everythin that comes outta bush's mouth

no beef mim lol ive jus gotten to know u from all our long discussions

I don't believe everything.. but I do believe all this bullshit about 9/11 is false. You guys are fucking idiots.
Old 09-18-05, 03:49 PM   #27
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nu-Money
yo ur wrong. all bush cares about is being prezident and being da most powerful man on da planet trust me...in 10 years all hell will brake loose, why u think da dude is suckin on british dick? and british mouth is suckin on japanese dick? they da 3 most powerful countries on earth kidd, bush is gon take over all dis shit jus like hitler tried to do

LMFAO.

Wow.. You can just shut up now.

If you can't seriously seperate the differences between Bush and Hitler, I'm not going to even waste my time coming up with a comeback.
Old 09-18-05, 03:51 PM   #29
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drama Queen
No problem, I'm used to long discussions.

Facts cannot be denied

Facts?

A website that some idiot posted up is "factual" now? I could make a website saying that Martha Stewart is the next Micheal Jordan, because she has all these hidden basketball skills, and post up movies of her throwing away orange peels, so would you believe that?

It's all just fucking stupid.. and I really don't care enough about any of you motherfuckers to explain any more then that, because no matter I say.. you won't change your mind, and I won't change mine.. so, fuck it.
Old 09-18-05, 03:52 PM   #30
DQ
Odi et Amo

Mimesis, please look beyond that comparison. That is not even the core of the site! It is a mere comparison to make the message come accross even clearer

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...