RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-24-05, 01:00 AM   #16
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: DEE2 1C0C

man, i aint tryin to come at you wrong, lady fiya.
but you's a girl, you dont know how gang fights is.
Plus, you live in Jerz, if Jerz is anything like Detroit, the cops wont even sweat that lil gangfight unless someone got killed.
whether it was gangs or not, a group of people fightin another gorup of people is considered a gangfight

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 01:03 AM   #17
MC Virtuoso
New to RV

IP: A60A D285

what happened to the peoples that got caught?
Send a message via MSN to MC Virtuoso   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-05, 01:03 AM   #18
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 231D FEDA

^^^yea but my boy who got brought to the police station...said there parents were pissed.....an they prolly will press charges.....an idk how they got my name my boys said they didnt rat but who know's they could of snitched or the kids Could jus remember my name bein yelled out to dip......
Old 09-24-05, 01:05 AM   #19
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Virtuoso
what happened to the peoples that got caught?

My boy who's 17 got picked up by his parents an called me an my other boy whos 18....idk i nevered talk to him yet he aint answerin his phone...???
Old 09-24-05, 01:06 AM   #20
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: DEE2 1C0C

Dont even sweat that shit man. You just get a good nights rest, stay low for about a month if you feel worried of you think you might be hot, and then go on living yo life.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 09-24-05, 01:07 AM   #21
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

^^werd No doubt....damn it was fun as fuck too.....
Old 09-24-05, 01:16 AM   #22
OrEo da cookie
SEE YA AT THE TOP

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 1EDC 673C

man stay hot!! make this into a rap

my f"ed up song

{beat drops}

im drunk with my boys in the park thuggin
ima freaking petafile the way i beat these youngins

sike naw man...you good lady was right they had a knife so if they squel they digging they own grave
Old 09-24-05, 03:32 AM   #23
Spektikul
The Original Half Ass King

Text Record: 36-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7C6D 1B8D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Blaze
So I'm chillen wit some ppl...an we all go to WEndys...

Was CALI workin?

(had to be done)
Old 09-24-05, 03:40 AM   #24
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
I highly doubt you going to jail. Plus you said one the kids had a knife, they could be looked at as self-defense if y'all use y'all minds right. But then again, some of y'all ran... Hell I dunno.

It's not self defense if the kid didn't make an offensive move towards them.. which he didn't. You have a right to carry a knife with you.. and when you just pull it out but do anything with it (which is exactly what that kid's lawyers would say) and you knock him out and start beating him and his friends up, you're the one who the broke the law, not them.
Old 09-24-05, 03:41 AM   #25
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spektikul
Was CALI workin?

(had to be done)

LMAO.

Funny shit, yo.
Old 09-24-05, 03:48 AM   #26
Status
Ask About Me

Text Record: 72-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: C8F7 91F6

WOW you are white, probably live in a good nieghborhood becuase no kids go to the park that we dont know, lol and if they do its to either fight or buy some goods, and last time this shit happened my boy shot this guy, lol funny how that guy pulled a knife, i thought they stopped making those, i havent seen a knife for hella long, everyone got guns now, but yeah funny how a fight on a friday is crazy for you, LOL

word
Old 09-24-05, 11:25 AM   #27
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 8AF2 3324

^STFU!

Nigga, I dont fight every friday.
and my neighborhood isnt good at all. because we all go to the court/park, schoolcraft niggas go there and Add Dee Ahh niggas go there and Lawn Boys go there. the only gangs that actually clash is ahh dee ahh and schoolcraft
Lawn Boys be too bust gettin money

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 09-24-05, 11:35 AM   #28
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
man, i aint tryin to come at you wrong, lady fiya.
but you's a girl, you dont know how gang fights is.
Plus, you live in Jerz, if Jerz is anything like Detroit, the cops wont even sweat that lil gangfight unless someone got killed.
whether it was gangs or not, a group of people fightin another gorup of people is considered a gangfight

Okay, First off, I live in Chicago not in no Jerz.. check my location listed under my name. Second, in Chicago there's hella gang fights this don't have shit on them. And I would know what a gang fight is, I dated 3 people that were in gangs, 1 of which was a gang leader. I saw 3 people get shot, and 2 people die. I know all about gangs, this incident ain't even considered a gang fight (at least not in Chicago)... But in Chicago, the cops don't sweat this type of shit either. That's why I said I doubt he would go to jail.

My friend was in a similar situation, and he got off the hook. But I dunno where you live and how they handle situations in your area, Young Blaze. But whatever happens, I hope for the best for you.
Old 09-24-05, 11:38 AM   #29
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP: 8AF2 3324

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
Okay, First off, I live in Chicago not in no Jerz.. check my location listed under my name. Second, in Chicago there's hella gang fights this don't have shit on them. And I would know what a gang fight is, I dated 3 people that were in gangs, 1 of which was a gang leader. I saw 3 people get shot, and 2 people die. I know all about gangs, this incident ain't even considered a gang fight (at least not in Chicago)... But in Chicago, the cops don't sweat this type of shit either. That's why I said I doubt he would go to jail.

My friend was in a similar situation, and he got off the hook. But I dunno where you live and how they handle situations in your area, Young Blaze. But whatever happens, I hope for the best for you.

my bad, I KNOW you live in chicago
I was talkin about Young Blaze when I said "plus you live in Jerz"

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 09-24-05, 11:41 AM   #30
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

^it's coo... = (

Y'all got me reminiscing on some shit...