RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-25-05, 01:47 PM   #16
Black Queen
Classic

IP: 28AD 5545

Quote:
Originally Posted by UderFrykte
I got like fifty offers when I first went to Free Agents forum...

ever stop to think...maybe it's because you suck ass?

I wouldn't be surprised if Trigga Town Inc. let you in, though. They just go into OM's and recruit people.

hmmmmmm you have 10 post in know who trigga town is hmmmmm so that mean you have an alais and i know who you are the only person that has trigga town on there mind 24/7 but i wont reveal it becus the fact that you're a bitch

Old 09-25-05, 01:48 PM   #17
Meta.Phor.T.Cal
...::Nu-MoNeY::...

Text Record: 2-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1C5D 2554

Whut Da Fuck Is Erryone Hating Fo? I Juz Asked A Q!!!

& hy Da Fuck R Yall Complaining Bout Literacy On Da Internet Does It Make Yall Feel Betta Bout Yoselves????

I'm Not Tryin' To Beef But I Can Understand Dat Yall Groupies Juz Follow Da Crowd.
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-
^^U Lil MotherFuckaz Aint Spittin Like Dis^^

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:49 PM   #18
Compose

IP: 4ADA E6DD

Prolly cuz you type Like This >P_!!!@@"~/////" and shit like UnderFrykte said.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-25-05, 01:51 PM   #19
UderFrykte
New to RV

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3F7D ED7B

Congratulations I'm figuring out I'm an alias, what a breakthrough. Mrs. Lesbian has once more deduced the probable in figuring out

1. I say I have posted in a free agent thread and got responses, though it's not in my posts.
2. I know all the clans.
3. I have owned you repeatedly.

The only reason I'm on the name is because it's not logging me in for some reason and I have a new name other then the one the password sending is set to on that name.

And Trigga Town Inc. comes to my mind when I

1. see it mentioned
2. have someone talk about going into a crew.

Good job on making even more stupid ass assumptions that got you owned all the time in the first place.
Old 09-25-05, 01:51 PM   #20
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
'nuff said, dad........

Wow U Got Plenty Jokes.

But No U Said ''Showy'' n Dats Not Even Word But Cos I Typed Like Dis Yall Fools Automatically Assume Ima Herb

Nucca Put Up Or Shut Up.
-The Triggers Like Cryptonite, I Got Gunz n I'm Grippin Em Tight...Equiped Witta Pipe...Got A Infra-Red & A Infa-Blue...When I Mix Dis Light It Look Like A Tree Wit Bright Christmas Lights, Look Like The Bloods 'n Crips In A Fight...It'll Snipe Ya Light Bulb n Dim Yo' Life-

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:51 PM   #21
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
Prolly cuz you type Like This >P_!!!@@"~/////" and shit like UnderFrykte said.

Well Deez People Have Sad Lives If They Pickin Fights Cos Of Words On A Site!!

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:52 PM   #22
UderFrykte
New to RV

Yes, a stupid question. Get used to hating.
& hy Da Fuck R Yall Complaining Bout Literacy On Da Internet Does It Make Yall Feel Betta Bout Yoselves????
No, but it makes us feel a lot more superior then a kid who is too lazy to type right. Or maybe you just want to follow what most kids do and use 'slang'.
I'm Not Tryin' To Beef But I Can Understand Dat Yall Groupies Juz Follow Da Crowd.
Err...hardly. We follow people who are right, fool.
Old 09-25-05, 01:53 PM   #23
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
Congratulations I'm figuring out I'm an alias, what a breakthrough. Mrs. Lesbian has once more deduced the probable in figuring out

1. I say I have posted in a free agent thread and got responses, though it's not in my posts.
2. I know all the clans.

The only reason I'm on the name is because it's not logging me in for some reason and I have a new name other then the one the password sending is set to on that name.

1. see it mentioned

Good job on making even more stupid ass assumptions that got you owned all the time in the first place.

Hating On Trigger Town Cos They Doin They Thing?

I Bet U Live A Sad Life Huh Kidd? No Friends, Desperate Need Of A Hug & Attention, U Know U Really Shuldnt Make Da Shizz So Obvious If Ur Gonna Pick Fights Wit Errybody To Try & Show off

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:53 PM   #24
Black Queen
Classic

Quote:

2. I know all the clans.

1. see it mentioned

wow you really doin sumin by annoucing that im a lesbian but its ok NK i have no time fo this you jus spend ya time makin alais so u can talk shit but you're constantly chillin in trigga town inc and when have you eva owned me answer that fo me please

Old 09-25-05, 01:54 PM   #25
UderFrykte
New to RV

Wow U Got Plenty Jokes.
Yes.
But No U Said ''Showy'' n Dats Not Even Word But Cos I Typed Like Dis Yall Fools Automatically Assume Ima Herb
Yes, showy does happen to be a word...and no, we don't assume you're a herb, we assume you're stupid, and by your rhymes we assme you're a herb.

Nucca Put Up Or Shut Up.
I don't text, foo. Not like a battle would solve anything when I don't even fit into the category. Like entering a javelin throwing contest when all you do is swim.
Old 09-25-05, 01:54 PM   #26
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
Yes, a stupid question. Get used to hating.
No, but it makes us feel a lot more superior then a kid who is too lazy to type right. Or maybe you just want to follow what most kids do and use 'slang'.
Err...hardly. We follow people who are right, fool.

Juz Battle Me & Get It Over Wit.

Nobody Is Impressed By You Being Able Too Trash Talk.

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:55 PM   #27
UderFrykte
New to RV

Lmao...I'm Natural Killa? That's who the fuck you think I am? Jesus Christ...you seriously are stupid...

Once you know who's alias I really am, and once you can figure out things, you'll know I always own you.

EDIT: No one is impressed by your ability to drop weak rhymes. Like I said, I don't text battle, but I can comment on it all I want because I know what's good and what isn't.
Old 09-25-05, 01:55 PM   #28
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9DB1 64D6

Rah-Ta-Wack-Wack

u are like a clone of khaoz theory

the colours of ure name and everything are the same, and that gay ass way you type and the way you argue and start beef to......
Old 09-25-05, 01:56 PM   #29
Meta.Phor.T.Cal

Quote:
Wow U Got Plenty Jokes.
Yes.
Yes, showy does happen to be a word...and no, we don't assume you're a herb, we assume you're stupid, and by your rhymes we assme you're a herb.

Nucca Put Up Or Shut Up.
I don't text, foo. Not like a battle would solve anything when I don't even fit into the category. Like entering a javelin throwing contest when all you do is swim.

''I Dont Text'' Yet Ur Online & U Talk Shit Gimme Yo Messanger Addy n We'll Go At It Over Da Mic Then Suckah.

It's On & Poppin, Baby
Old 09-25-05, 01:56 PM   #30
Black Queen
Classic

no one on dis site own me if you really wanna own me come to petersburg, va and see if you can do it there doubt it tho but you own me on a site is like the game going back to gunit