RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-07-05, 03:37 AM   #16
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

marketing genius=50 cent.
Old 10-07-05, 04:02 AM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 6B3B E822

^Whats that? Mr "i make rap for myself and dont care if it sells or not"....
Old 10-07-05, 05:42 AM   #18
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: B8F8 C112

Quote:
Originally Posted by taelor
iz 50 weak

hmm...lemme see...i'm not even gonna bother answering this with an intelligent answer so ima say...Bammer Lammy

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-05, 10:10 AM   #19
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Text Record: 43-20
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C00C E021

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Their all fucking trash...

Their marketing schemes is the only dope part about these dipshits....

Trash?

I think they get money from things other than their Marketing scheme.

But Lemme guess...your a fan of the metaphor music huh?
Well tell me this...when you got a bunch of friends over at your house for a party or w/e...do you all play something like Talib Kweli and then gather 'round the stereo and say..

"Wow...what gripping and fascinating metaphors this emcee possesses in his vast and massive repetiore!! SIMPLY ASTOUNSHING!"

OR...when your outside driving ur car or something..would you blast something like Chino in ya stereo...and expect someone to say..

"Excuse me mister..the resplendence in the metaphors are splendid indeed!!"

Unless Australia is waaay different from NY and Trinidad...then those things won't happen.
Don't get me wrong...I like the metaphor and complex rappers...but that kinda music is mainly for when ur in ur house alone to listen on ya CD player.Those are music to listen to and think about by yourself.

Times call for 50 cent and his cathy hooks and simplistic rhymes....and other times call for Rakim/Talib/Common and their complexilty.

I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny..
Send a message via AIM to noname   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-05, 10:23 AM   #20
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
IP: 171A DF80

it doesnt matter if its talib kweli or chino or anything like that... id still rather bump that in my ride than 50 or anything like that.

commercial music does absolutely nothing for me, the beats are weak n poorly produced, un-original, everything is just weak bout commercial crap rap.

and you say "I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny.."

reality check buddy.... i can deny it.. why?? because its my opinion, plus i know hw to produce beats, the beats are so poor its un-real... the music doesnt sound good... thats my opinion and i stand by it... and the only reason they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.
Old 10-08-05, 10:36 AM   #21
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
it doesnt matter if its talib kweli or chino or anything like that... id still rather bump that in my ride than 50 or anything like that.

commercial music does absolutely nothing for me, the beats are weak n poorly produced, un-original, everything is just weak bout commercial crap rap.

and you say "I don't think it's right to call 'em "trash" and say that their marketing shceme is the only reason they make money.
Their music DOES sound good....and that's something you can't deny.."

reality check buddy.... i can deny it.. why?? because its my opinion, plus i know hw to produce beats, the beats are so poor its un-real... the music doesnt sound good... thats my opinion and i stand by it... and the only reason they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

You bump talib or chino in ya ride...when they themselves didn't make the music for that purpose.In case ya don't know..consious music is not meant for that..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Natural killa
But Lemme guess...your a fan of the metaphor music huh?
Well tell me this...when you got a bunch of friends over at your house for a party or w/e...do you all play something like Talib Kweli and then gather 'round the stereo and say..

"Wow...what gripping and fascinating metaphors this emcee possesses in his vast and massive repetiore!! SIMPLY ASTOUNSHING!"

OR...when your outside driving ur car or something..would you blast something like Chino in ya stereo...and expect someone to say..

"Excuse me mister..the resplendence in the metaphors are splendid indeed!!"

^but I guess you expect that shit to happen in real life eh?

U claim everything about commercail rap is weak?...

What about hooks and general songwriting?...those cats who are underground for years NOT going anywhere are there for a reason,in case ya don't know..
And 50/G-unit are not the only ones in commercial rap.Eminem/Jay-Z/Biggie/Tupac/Nas(for a while)...and others were IN MAINSTREAM.
I bet if 50's beats were in they songs you would be all over it.
By sayin the beats all suck..you are saying Dre is not a good producer...and that makes you look like an ass.

And Tell me....just tell me this...HOW THE FUCK AM I SOPPOSED TO ASK ICE-T,KOOL HERK,OR ANYBODY LIKE THAT?...DOES IT LOOK LIKE KNOW ANY OF THEM??AND EVEN IF I WERE TO MEET THEM OR SOMETHING..YOU THINK I AM JUST GOING TO ASK THEM.."DOES 50 MAKE MONEY JUST FOR MARKETING SCHEME"??...C'MON...MAKE SOME FUCKING SENSE.
Old 10-08-05, 10:42 AM   #22
leady
Addicted

what i play in my ride or where ever is my business.... it entertains ME, n if im in my ride, what matters?? what pleases some twat in the street, or what entertains ME??? exactly you moronic sack of wack crap.

did i say you know kool herk or anybody like that???? not at all... its one them things u say to prove a point, ask sum1 that been doin it since back in the day n they will say what ive said... ice t and kool herk have said it themselves in documentaries ive seen that most rappers now sell on marketing schemes.

dre is a good producer, but the beats he is making currently are not... eminem cant produce for shit, he just needs to stop tryna make beats... PERIOD.

despite what you say kid, you will not win the argument so i will save you more embarrasment and say.... end of discussion.

im done with this thread... by replying your just proving your a wack little bitch and wasting time because im not even reading this thread again.

peace
Old 10-08-05, 10:46 AM   #23
noname
Coming to Kill you All

Quote:
did i say you know kool herk or anybody like that????

Quote:
they sell money is cos of there marketing scheme... that is actually a FACT, ask anybody whos been in the game for years(like your ice t, kool herk, anybody like that) and they will tell u the same thing.

HAHAHA @ moronic sack of wack crap...you Uk cats have the weirdest disses.
Old 10-08-05, 10:50 AM   #24
leady
Addicted

i know i wasnt gonna reply but.

tell me in the sentance where it actually you says you know them???

exactly... it doesnt.... fuckin dumb piece of shit.

bye bye
Old 10-08-05, 10:59 AM   #25
noname
Coming to Kill you All

How am i sposed to ask 'em if I don't even know em?

EXACTLY...fuckin dumb peice of shit.

bye bye
haha
Old 10-08-05, 11:13 AM   #26
leady
Addicted

omfg you truely are dumb.

people say stuff like that all the time... it isnt meant as a literal comment, more of an example comment.... but i forget you barely go to school, your only 15.

either way... your still dumb as fuck.

keep trying kid.
Old 10-12-05, 07:44 PM   #27
Pulsar
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 5036 4220

Quote:
im done with this thread... by replying your just proving your a wack little bitch and wasting time because im not even reading this thread again.

so than by both of you replying twice, does that make you both "wack little bitches"X2 or were you just trying to look big with that statement? "moronic sack of wack crap" <-----wtf?
Old 10-12-05, 08:47 PM   #28
JRoy
I'm Back HOEBAG

IP: 12E7 3621

who the hell cares...lettum do his thing hes on top right now and his reigns slowly decreasing..and AZ is a lyricists and so is nas they have some bumping jams too..i listen too everything in the stereo....i like to bump jedi mind all over the place..like when i'm out in the car waiting for my mom too get back out or somthin i'll keep the keys and bump some of that shit....i hate stores...

^^Kids Are Stupid On The Internet Like This...lol

My Alias Names
--------------
ub2ez
Infector Mindz
Natural Instincts
JRoy
Past Tense
Old 10-12-05, 08:52 PM   #29
Rile1
The Emcee Shogun

Text Record: 3-2
IP: 282F 8ABA

50 Cent = Gay, cop loving, dick licking, WEst side hating, Michael Jackson loving Bitch

his rhymes suck..and hes wack as hell..bye
Send a message via MSN to Rile1   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-05, 01:03 PM   #30
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 14F6 545E

Riddle me this:
What do you get when you cross a newb with an extremely played topic of discussion?

A closed thread.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.