RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-16-05, 07:26 PM   #16
Black Arts
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: A181 D033

Whats your worst experience:nearly ending up in a wheelchair after an accident on a school trip
whats your scariest experience: being unarmed while comletely surrounded by like 20 armed niggas over some shit that i ain't have nothing to do with in the first place
do you have both parents: i got my mother
what class are you in (high, middle, low) fuck class system's shits degrading unless you rich
whos been an influence on your life: my 4 older brothers, my mother, and my girlfriend
your favourite rapper and why:makaveli for real cos it's like his albums could be a soundtrack to my life for real
a biography of who you are: robert b. born February 8 1988. born and raised in south london. 5'10" at 150 lbs, but stronger than some heavier people i know for some reasons that i don't even know but meh
Old 10-16-05, 07:32 PM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 9DB1 64D6

Whats your worst experience: don't know.
whats your scariest experience: don't know.
do you have both parents: Yes.
what class are you in (high, middle, low): None. I've left school.
whos been an influence on your life: Nobody but myself really.
your favourite rapper and why: ludacris, i have never heard a weak song by him, in my opinion.
a biography of who you are: ermmm, no.....how about you go whack off to the image of someone else, stop trying to make up an image of sumone from RV through some gay ass biography...
Old 10-16-05, 09:24 PM   #18
atti?

IP: 3240 794D

Whats your worst experience: Lost A Kidney

whats your scariest experience: A Bad Trip

do you have both parents: In A Sense

what class are you in (high, middle, low): Low-Mid

whos been an influence on your life: My Father

your favourite rapper and why: Slug (Atmosphere) There Are Others I Like. But This Guy Is Really The Only One Staying Borderline Undergroud Status Yet Still Making His Money Off Music Created By Him Of Him. Mainstream Really Has Yet To Influence Him Even Though From Time To Time He Teters Into The Middle Of Big Business Industry Sharks.

a biography of who you are: ... The Elderly Youth.

Old 10-16-05, 09:33 PM   #20
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: FB44 C897

lol K.S i meant which household class are you living in

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-05, 09:35 PM   #21
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
damn real as hell
Imma have to use that in a rap
referin to someone else, that is

word, Nu-Money's shit was raw as hell

and I liked that Spalding line too

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 10-16-05, 09:52 PM   #22
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Scariest/worst experience: shit Im not gonna even front, I aint been thru half the shit alot of people have, but Id say most of the toughest shit i've gone through has been internal, I get scared when I start thinkin about who I am and how big the world is and where my place is in it and shit, I dunno its hard to explain

do you have both parents: yeah

what class are you in (high, middle, low) well Im in college, so whatever class a dorm is I guess... Im poor as hell but Id say my parents are prolly in the middle class

whos been an influence on your life: my pastor, my family, hip-hop in general

your favourite rapper and why: of all time: Jay-Z, hes a business, man!.. comin right now tho: Papoose, he is just fuckin nice wit the P-E-N

a biography of who you are:fuck that

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 10-16-05, 09:59 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 1F98 D349

Look I'll try and keep this as short as possable cause I could literally write a 1000 page novel on my life... But I'll stick to just points and try to keep explenations to a minimum.

Rap names Nostradamus, I have no connection to him, the name serves as a metaphor for the future. Fuck anyone who wants my real name.
I grew up in Sydney in the city, moved to the gold coast at around...Age 11 or 12.. I forget... I'm 19 years old now, and despite my age, I've experienced A LOT... I used to be heavily into crime selling guns and drugs, I've been involved in illegal racing which is a product of having WAY too much money at an early age from what I used to do.. I take drugs like its going out of fasion, get drunk as fuck whenever the chance presents itself.. I've basically been around the wrong people most of my life, in school I used to hang around 20-24 year olds and this caused me to grow in maturity a lot faster than the kids at my school, whom I didnt really respect many of.. I basically started rapping properly late last year and at a time when I was suffering from some bad depression cause I was more or less drug fucked and had cops monitoring my phone trying to nab me for some pretty fucked up charges... I started rapping because it gave me direction. It made my life worthwhile and gave me the opportunity to make a legit life for myself and serve god through my career which is the reason that I'm still here today and not in jail.

I want to teach people through my raps and through my speech.. These days music is what defines me as a person, I am very idea driven & I feel that I have a destiny which will change the way A LOT of people think about topics such as religion, the way the universe works and god himself. I work closly with god in everything I do and he has given me large scale realisations and insights into the workings of the mind and the universe.

In these times and the times comming, people need to KNOW what is really going on in our world. In a way, I hope to lift the veil and help people understand the comming era in a way that wont seem like its comming from some crazy ass religious weirdo.. But from a real person who has lived through both good times and bad giving knowledge to genuinly try and do something positive for the world.. I will not fail.

But yeah.. That is basically me... In the SHORTEST amount of typing possable... I've left out a lot of details and aspects of my life but fuck me dead if anyone wants to read all this..

Personally I dont find it that interesting reading about other peoples lives over an internet site... But whatever tickles your fancy.
Old 10-16-05, 10:31 PM   #24
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: D792 1390

Whats your worst experience:
Somebody pulling a gun on me and my brother. And me being ready to take a bullet for some stupid shit, but my peeps came rollin deep round the block and saw that nigga and he ran off. Niggas was talkin bout it at school and shit, last time I heard bout that dude was him getting hit by a car a while later.

whats your scariest experience:
Having dreams about relatives, family, and random people dying that actually come true. One of the worst = having a dream where I was holding a baby and a lil' boy was walkin beside me who was maybe 3 years old. We were walkin down the street, and a random nigga pulls a gun out on us threatening to kill us all... I told him to shoot me and let the young ones live, and he shot the baby girl I was holding directly in the face and it was in slow-motion. ~_~ And all my dreams happen and come true, so I'm waiting for that day to happen.

do you have both parents:
Yes.

what class are you in (high, middle, low)
Went from Low to middle

whos been an influence on your life
God

your favourite rapper and why:
Nas- a real lyricist that's mainstream, Floetry - Cuz it's real and it's half r&b, half rap

a biography of who you are:
My first name is Heavenly, a 19 year old, 2nd year of college... Known as Divina or Angel to friends, but Lady Fiya around chi-town for Reggae Clubs and freestyle battles and what not. I'm the 3rd child outta 6. Been living in the city for a bit, moving from worse to better to best, my parents did their best with keeping us moving up to better living. I have no fear but God. Got a street sense (due to Chi-life) as high as my book sense. My love is music, it started with singing in choirs to being a choreographer to teaching myself how to play the piano to rapping and a lil' bit of DJin here and there. Next, I'll be making beats. I'm always doing something related to music. I had some really complex relationships in the past and even now, so I'm not in one at the moment. I have 2 jobs, one for the Mahogany Model Agency in Naperville, IL... and another as a Receptionist and Stylist at Shear Elegance in Woodridge, IL...and my 3rd Job on the way. As for vehicle, I'm planning on stealing Apexx's future S4, hee hee I have been sick lately, few hospital visits and what not. If you get to know me, I'mma hella chill person, real calm and understanding. Just want to stay happy with life even tho, that's not really possible in a lotta cases. I can act a fool, when someone steps outta line. I'm tryna control that side of me that acts up. I'd go out my way to help anyone. I'm lookin to accomplish every goal in music as well as educational and spiritual. [determined]I'm not looking for fame or materials (money, etc.), but I'm gonna get heard all over chi-city.[/determined]