RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-05, 06:15 PM   #16
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
'05/'06? Man, you're more behind the times than Flava Flav. Commercial rap has been dead since 2003 at least.

I know right...this shit is mad old, raps been gettin better and better, most of Hip Hops been dead for a while now.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-08-05, 07:14 AM   #17
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 5D3A 11C7

I don't agree ^

X was droppin heat, Xzibit was dope, Wu tan actually made tracks together, meth n redman was puttin out they own hits.....dre was ill, snoop was ill.....eminem was the bomb when he first dropped.....and it seems rappers dont know shit about elevation and rely souly on a beat to make 'em rich.
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-05, 03:23 PM   #18
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0D7D 534F

ehhhh all mainstream is pretty much wack...eminem sold out, ludacris is ight he never sold out but he aint a legend, 50 cent is wack, obie trice underrated but not all THAT great he had a few decent songs, the rest is all trash, look at all the shit they call hits nowadays..laffy taffy (a song on a damn nintendo beat though i gotta admit the 1st guys was funny)..get low by the ying fag twins feat. lil cock and the weakside boyz...
damn by the youngbloodz...theres endless amounts of gay ass wack songs they call hits nowadays and the rappaz are so materialistic that all the hits are about material shit..its nuthin but gettin drunk, whilin out, killin people, rims, 4os, bitches, rims, cars, and shit like that....its not even real anymore