RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-06, 06:05 PM   #16
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5467 E2B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by enygma
That's good to hear Q.......I am also saved. I've accepted Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior back in the summer of 2003. I haven't been as sinless as I would have hoped to have been, but I'm trying a different way to getting the message spread. I want to show people that you can lead a normal life and still go to heaven......you just have to live your life for Jesus Christ

i hate the term "saved"...

i mean no hate, thats awesome what you said, but in general just speaking of that word, its thrown around WAY too much by Baptists who think you just have some moment when you're automatically saved, then for the rest of your life you're going to heaven and everybody else is going to hell... i hate that, i (and most people at my church, Episcopalian) think of an everyday saving... you have to work to get closer and closer to God everyday of your life, its not a one time thing... i believe in salvation and the repentence of your sins, NOT just becoming "saved" then all of a sudden being a saint...

oh yeah, and attaboy Q
dont listen to the haters

but just dont be afraid to express your sinful thoughts through music, thats the only problem i have with Christian artists... everybody has un-Godly thoughts, and music is completely expression to me, so therefore its a tool to express any emotions you have, if you cant do that then music loses its whole meaning...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 01-15-06, 06:09 PM   #17
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 99DA B879

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister
If that is in God's plan for him, then that is what will happen.

God has nothing to do with who becomes homosexual
its all freewill

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 06:11 PM   #18
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 1ADC A69C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina

i mean no hate, thats awesome what you said, but in general just speaking of that word, its thrown around WAY too much by Baptists who think you just have some moment when you're automatically saved, then for the rest of your life you're going to heaven and everybody else is going to hell... i hate that, i (and most people at my church, Episcopalian) think of an everyday saving... you have to work to get closer and closer to God everyday of your life, its not a one time thing... i believe in salvation and the repentence of your sins, NOT just becoming "saved" then all of a sudden being a saint...

oh yeah, and attaboy Q

but just dont be afraid to express your sinful thoughts through music, thats the only problem i have with Christian artists... everybody has un-Godly thoughts, and music is completely expression to me, so therefore its a tool to express any emotions you have, if you cant do that then music loses its whole meaning...

There's a difference between expressing what I think/feel and promoting it...

That's why I said I'll still make songs about life and philosophical concepts...

But, the biggest "change" is that I'll be dedicating some songs specifically to God as "gospel" rap.

Preciate the encouragement though
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 06:16 PM   #19
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: EF80 099D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joey Carolina

oh yeah, and attaboy Q

I know what you mean, but being saved is the first step to going to heaven. It says in the bible that you cannot go to heaven if you have not accepted Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and when you do, it is considered being saved. This is the biggest thing that you will need to do to go to heaven. I know that there is much more to do after you are saved, but nothing is more tough than saying outloud in front of people that you accept Jesus Christ as your lord and Savior.

And to all those people that are getting on Tha Q saying that being a homo is a sin and God would not want to be represented by him.....well, the bible also says that all sins are equal. You can say a cuss word and it is the same in God's eyes as you killing someone....he said it is wrong, so you shouldn't do it. Now, with that said.....the bible also says that Jesus died for our sins, so it is through him that us sinners are allowed into heaven....you just have to believe in him and try to lead a good christian life.....and also repent
Old 01-15-06, 06:22 PM   #20
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5C21 D95C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Will S.Unyu
God has nothing to do with who becomes homosexual
its all freewill

God has everything to do with everything.

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 06:25 PM   #21
Pop Lotty
Get Soul Clapped, E-Style!

Text Record: 15-21
IP: BFBD A9C9

wtf @ rv being so fucking homo and me still logging in.

am i homo?

Pop Lotty, NiggaGet SoulClapped....E-Style!!!

A
Send a message via AIM to Pop Lotty   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 06:26 PM   #22
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Do you really want an answer to that Lotty?

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-06, 06:26 PM   #23
Ryan Hughes
the real man of steel

Text Record: 49-15
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 231D FEDA

^^^yes........-_-
Old 01-15-06, 06:27 PM   #24
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Okay... well... yes you are Mike.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-15-06, 06:42 PM   #25
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robby McCallister

you're slow if you believe that.
so when a serial killer goes out, kills people, rapes babies, pushes old women over then God has something to do with that!?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 01-15-06, 06:45 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 3240 794D

Lmao..

people say god does everything so they have someone to blaim and thank..
Old 01-15-06, 06:46 PM   #27
Zone Out
Power Hungry

^woooord
there's a thing called freewill

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-15-06, 06:53 PM   #28
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Hold on...

You took me out of context...

Doesn't mean he's to blame for all... but everything happens because of God. God gave you the freewill so you can try to argue with me. God created man to be imperfect. see...

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Old 01-15-06, 06:55 PM   #29
Zone Out
Power Hungry

omg, just shut up, man.
you're makin a fool out of yourself
just dont respond anymore.

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 01-15-06, 06:57 PM   #30
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

lmao... I'm tired at work, and bored, and feel like causing some sort of retarded disruption.

Don't mind me.

King of Missouri

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote: