RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > R.T.L
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-10-06, 02:39 AM   #16
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 42AC 1313

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
I'd beat you on RV. I'd beat you on RM.

I'd beat you anywhere. King Solo would beat you anywhere.

if so, your point is?

oh my bad i guess thats your little net popularity kickin' in.

fuckin white kids. tryin to rap.but there style wouldnt get 'em sign worth shit cuz they have a gay high pitch voice or there lyrics are just to complex...and trust me No ONE whats to here a complex song...complex doesnt make you good.soon yall will realise this and realise Net doesnt help you 1bit to get were yall wanna be. it just means go out and stop being a pussy and set up a meeting.

now fuck off.
N im out b/c i made my point.

Old 02-10-06, 02:54 AM   #17
Brandon Cee
Lyrical

Text Record: 3-1
IP: 04CD F120

you TEXT DUMSHIT ^^^
Old 02-10-06, 02:13 PM   #18
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 42AC 1313

^wow point out the obvious why dont you.

fuckin' idiot.

Old 02-10-06, 02:33 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
if so, your point is?

oh my bad i guess thats your little net popularity kickin' in.

fuckin white kids. tryin to rap.but there style wouldnt get 'em sign worth shit cuz they have a gay high pitch voice or there lyrics are just to complex...and trust me No ONE whats to here a complex song...complex doesnt make you good.soon yall will realise this and realise Net doesnt help you 1bit to get were yall wanna be. it just means go out and stop being a pussy and set up a meeting.

now fuck off.
N im out b/c i made my point.

You didn't make any point.

My point is.. you act cocky all the damn time, when you suck.. and I'd beat you anywhere because I'm better then you.

You come back and say, "Well, complexity is not good." What the fuck is that? Have you ever seen me use a word like "metaphysics" in anything I've put out? Also, you did say "The net doesn't help you get to where you want to go." But, I'm only doing this as a hobby and being that I want to do something with the English language (whether it be writing it, reading it, or speaking it) some could argue that communicating with people over the internet is helping me.

Next time you're going to come with a pitfull ass arguement at least make it relevant to something, faggot.

Old 02-10-06, 06:55 PM   #20
Germ
in your system

Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 9E2F CDE8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What the fuck are you talking about? I got dicked out of a battle I won because RV is behind in text. When you post 88 dope lines (with about 70 or more of them being fresh personals), know that you won, but end up losing because the site you're on is about a year and a half behind in the text battling scene, THEN you can come talk to me. N.Tavarez already said he wasn't going to post his verse this week anyway, so I was like fuck it.. and posted some random shit.

Now, let's look at this battle. Last week nothing out of the ordinary happened. This week King Solo drops early and then you post some bullshit.

Umm, yeah. You really aren't in a position to talk.

this isn't provocative or anything, so don't take it wrong....but RV is behind in personals?

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 02-10-06, 09:13 PM   #21
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I said RV is behind in text. Some of RV thinks that the wordplay JTR used was good, and that his old shit is better then fresh personals. Personally, I tend to think fresh personals beat old wordplay, but this site is behind in text.. so they think JTR's wordplay was fresh. I never said RV was behind in personals.

Old 02-10-06, 09:15 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 477B D81A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken`Pho
^yeah i was so into battling.

RV is so gay cuz basically they have bigs like you on here that sound wack on a mic with there foreign/white voice...you're better off tryin to get into a rock band then makin it in the rap industry.

"Im going to stop win i get 100wins"<---i lost the respect i ever had for you on here king solo...cuz i realised ya terrible in life.

First, how the fuck can you say I sound wack on a mic....
....have you heard me on a mic, EVER ??

NO!! YOU HAVEN'T!! So stop making judgements when you ain't got shit to back up ya talk. And so what if I'm gonna stop after 100 wins.....I've been planning on going to a new site with some real tough competition for a while, and I've been battling on b-boys and then ProjectRhyme which has like people who would shit on basically everyone on RV. I just decided to get 100 wins before I finally stopped battling on here period, at least then I can say I did something on RV before anyone else.

But, the whole argument started here because you basically agreed to battle, saw what I dropped and realised you are too shit to drop anything even remotely close to the quality of what I dropped.....which, to be frank wasn't even close to my best and wasn't too spectacular at all. So...you dropped some shitty no-show verse so that you can say...."well, king solo only beat me because i dropped a no-show verse...if i wud've tried i wud've won easy"

BUT KID, YOUR WACK!!! SO STFU AND DIE!!!
Old 02-11-06, 01:33 PM   #23
Texxus
The Rise

IP: 0D6A F6FF

^you tell me not to judge.
but you're saying i only drop a no-show verse because i saw your verse?
that doesnt make sense . why would i do that? because i dont wanna get
beat or owned as a lot of people on here...personally i really dont give a
fuck...i could of drop something half-decent and you would still say wack
cuz you havent seen me drop at my prime.so whats the problem droppin a
no-show verse i wasnt scarred i just didnt even see the point in droppin decent
cuz they would've vote for you cuz ya have more rep then me on here..and
all people do on this site is D/R. so there wasnt no point.cuz i could care less
if i lost against you unless i was talking a lot shit like im better than you and
so forth. but i didnt talk shit, so STFU with your poor excuse of an explanation
to my response...saying I saw your verse and bailed out at the end.

fuckin' kid,you be quite N kill your self.

Old 02-11-06, 05:55 PM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Lmao @ seeing you at your prime...
...that's basically what all the average people say.

If you had dropped good, I would've given you props for it. And people wouldn't vote for me because of an internet rep, I have tons of people on this site that vote for me sometimes, and other times they vote for the other person. If I drop weak, people ain't gonna vote for me. This site may have a lack in voters, but at least now the majority of them are brutally honest now and will tell you where you were wack and where you were good.

And truthfully, I don't need a rep to win.
You go onto sites like b-boys which then became ProjectRhyme.....they have the best heads on there, and I went on there and I still haven't been beaten. So, I know I am decent, I ain't the best and I admit that but I at least I can say I am in the top half of internet battlers rather than the bottom like you. BITCH!!
Old 02-11-06, 06:21 PM   #25
Texxus
The Rise

^why you always gotta diss towards the end of your finished post.it isnt called for for.
and i some what agree to the 1st paragrpah.and my response to your 2n paragraph.
You must feel cool to say it like that...it sounds liek you take pride into this and you say like i really give a fuck.but w/e theres always time for a life to come in hand.

but hey if ya wanna battle for real.limme know if not then dont respond to this and just let this go cuz im not even active on this site anymore.but we wont battle on RV..cuz its wack here.

Old 02-11-06, 06:35 PM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Why do you have to be so gay ??

I don't give a crap about battling, it ain't my main priority in life.
I do it because I enjoy it and its something to do when I'm bored and shit.

Why do you have to come and shit talk, and spout off shit like "Yeah, I only dropped a no-show verse. If I was in my prime and battling like I cared then I am dope!!"

Don't say you're fucking dope unless you are gonna back it up.
And also, don't expect me to be a fool and accept a battle with you on a site where you probably have a million ass clowns waiting to vote against me so you can say "SEE, I BEAT YOU!"
Old 02-11-06, 08:29 PM   #27
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

V./ Ken'Pho .

Old 02-11-06, 08:50 PM   #28
Texxus
The Rise

when did i ever say i was DOPE?

never but if you show me where i will give you all my post n leave.
but until then STFU cuz you're the one who doesnt wanna battle for real.
so w/e im out.its pointless tryin' to argue with you.cuz you're blinded
by arrogants.

Old 02-11-06, 11:08 PM   #29
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daubs
V./ Ken'Pho .

You fucking english tart.
Old 02-12-06, 01:23 AM   #30
Untold
Met-A-4

IP: 3240 794D

rv is just behind in personals and punches in general.