RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-23-06, 02:23 PM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: C6E1 4261

Do you not find something... *sigh* 'fishy' about him changing an amendment that gives him a right to run as many times as he wants? Or am I being paranoid?
Old 02-23-06, 02:29 PM   #17
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

I really can't see him winning even if he does run again (which he won't). But, regardless, it's not really a dictatorship with fucking elections to determine leaders. You can say "Well, it must be a government conspiracy" all you want but you have no proof and no evidence of any shit like that taking place. So, your whole post is based on a circumstancial motive, thus rendering an explanation useless.

Yeah, game over.
..again.
Old 02-23-06, 02:31 PM   #18
Indeph
Not_Indeph

No.

You have the happy fairyland veiw on voting. Bush WILL win again if he runs. Seriously, you have no say in who wins what so ever. Stop being narrowminded and naive. I don't expect you to believe a word I say. Just don't be a dumbass. Please, I'm seriously begging you.
Old 02-23-06, 02:37 PM   #19
Magic5

Yeah, a single votes counts as like 0.0003567% or some small ass shit like that. You're getting at.. what? Just because I don't believe that Bush manipulated/changed votes so he'd win all of a sudden I believe in a "Happy Fairyland." Are you fucking kidding me?
Old 02-23-06, 02:40 PM   #20
Indeph
Not_Indeph

You seem to not believe corruption at all though. There's been so much evidence that points to that fact. You know how much shit they hide from us ALL THE TIME? Their word means absolutely nothing now. I'm not gonna sit here and wait for Bush to tell everyone that we can no longer vote, due to terrorist threats on all voter's lives.
Old 02-23-06, 02:42 PM   #22
Magic5

"Corruption" is not something people can "believe" in. That doesn't make any sense. I know that corruption has existed, does exist, and will continue to exist in the world, if that's what you were getting at.
Old 02-23-06, 02:45 PM   #23
Indeph
Not_Indeph

But these people control our fuckin' lives. How can anyone just sit here and just accept that? I mean come on... I think you said you were republican, but plenty republicans are starting to feel the same way.
Old 02-23-06, 06:19 PM   #24
Compose

IP: 8985 D522

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What kind of dictatorship has elections to determine leaders in the country? Yeah, game over.

And if they control who wins or not?

you may not believe it, but its possible for them to pick who they want to win, our votes dont count.

you say i have no proof of any 'conspiracies'

do you have proof that he ISNT in one?
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 02-23-06, 10:03 PM   #25
Magic5

IP: 56E8 EA7A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
can i ask u sumtihn do u tinhk that every1 in america that votes no matter whether they top of the government or the bottom of the ghetto hav an equal vote on who will be president??

Yes. Do you think on the vote ballots it says "How much do you make per year?" or some shit like that? How the fuck can anybody determine who's rich and who's poor? It's not like differences in handwriting distinguish the "ghetto" from the "suburbs."
Old 02-23-06, 10:06 PM   #26
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
And if they control who wins or not?

you may not believe it, but its possible for them to pick who they want to win, our votes dont count.

you say i have no proof of any 'conspiracies'

do you have proof that he ISNT in one?

It's also possible that the government is putting doses of cyanide in dairy products and it's also possible that the government is secretly controlling the ballots for Pope in Rome. "Possible" doesn't do SHIT for anybody. Possibilities are everywhere, that doesn't mean anything.

And, I don't need or have to provide proof that he isn't in one. The majority of American believes that the government isn't in one. There's a minority that believes that a government conspiracy is going on. YOU need to prove something to sway opinions, I don't because most people already agree with me. Innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't have proof, you don't have shit.
Old 02-23-06, 10:08 PM   #27
Magic5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ♣♣♣♣
But these people control our fuckin' lives. How can anyone just sit here and just accept that? I mean come on... I think you said you were republican, but plenty republicans are starting to feel the same way.

People's rights get tightened up during war time. And accept what? I disagree with some shit, sure. But it's not like after seeing some shit WHILE THE COUNTRY IS IN A WAR I'm going to decide it'd be a good time to push for a revolution and to revolt against the government or some shit.

And yeah, I am a Republican. Word.
Old 02-23-06, 10:09 PM   #28
Compose

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
It's also possible that the government is putting doses of cyanide in dairy products and it's also possible that the government is secretly controlling the ballots for Pope in Rome. "Possible" doesn't do SHIT for anybody. Possibilities are everywhere, that doesn't mean anything.

And, I don't need or have to provide proof that he isn't in one. The majority of American believes that the government isn't in one. There's a minority that believes that a government conspiracy is going on. YOU need to prove something to sway opinions, I don't because most people already agree with me. Innocent until proven guilty.

If you don't have proof, you don't have shit.

Most people? can you show me how you know most of America agrees with you and not just your neighborhood?
Old 02-23-06, 10:52 PM   #29
Magic5

Do you think that if most people believed that the government is putting whoever they want in the office it would pass like "Oh, it's all good." HELL FUCKING NO. Most people in this country are under the impression that we live in a democracy.. you know, the shit where you vote in the leaders.

But, regardless of my lack of statistics to back up a claim that is fairly obvious, you still seemingly skipped the part of my post where I stated, "Innocent until proven guilty." I don't need to prove shit, you do.
Old 02-24-06, 01:47 PM   #30
Compose

Mad people might feel the way I do and are just too pussy to say anything against the government =/

and im too lazy to type the proof, or atleast evidence towards it its too much