RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-06, 01:17 PM   #16
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Quote:
Originally Posted by -T. Skillz-
Wow! this shit's gettin' confusing....................

Well, Bible Codes have been proven by mathematicians and scholars and their work published in journals...Even before that, theologians have tinkered with the idea of there possibly being hidden messages in the Torah. They just lacked what we have now, COMPUTERS!

Here's one such published journal.

http://www.torahcodes.co.il/wrr1/wrr1.htm

P.S. Many atheists have since become believers through studying this process. God is good!

^^Enjoy...

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 01:20 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 02:16 PM   #17
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

The new testament talks about Jesus in the same idolsitic regard the old testament does? That's not that hard to do, seeing that the "Old Testament" came first and was read before the "The New Testament" came. No big mystery there.

and LMAO @" Quantum Physisyts studying anytihng in the bible when Quantum Physics has nothing to do with counting letters, since it's the study of space time, time travel, dimensions etc. LMAO "Macrobiologists studied it!" lmao, I think you're making that shit up.

But regardless, whats that prove about the bible seeing that the version you're relying on isn't even the origiinal language the "Bible" was written in? The original bible is in aramaic, not "The Kings English" where words like "ye" and "hath" exist, and when you're translating something that's not even publically available, you can plug in what ever you'd like and write it in what ever style you want. Who would ever know?

Cmon man, use your head. The phrases and names you're talking about are in English. The original bible contains zero english characters seeing that English wasn't even invented yet AND aramaic uses words and phrases that we don't even have in the English language. So how could any part of the original Bible have any of this in there?

So what was your point agian? Somebody who re-wrote the bible put their own stuff in? Great.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 02:19 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 6602 AC7B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Well, Bible Codes have been proven by mathematicians and scholars and their work published in journals...Even before that, theologians have tinkered with the idea of there possibly being hidden messages in the Torah. They just lacked what we have now, COMPUTERS!

Here's one such published journal.

http://www.torahcodes.co.il/wrr1/wrr1.htm

P.S. Many atheists have since become believers through studying this process. God is good!

^^Enjoy...

And for the record, no one "PROVED" anything as you keep trying to beat people over the head with. They found it. That's as misguided as you saying you PROVED that there are letters in my post, when all you did was find it.

And technically they didnt' even find it, a computer did.

Turn the output down on that bullshit cannon.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 02:28 PM   #19
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: E86E 4D14

why dont u practice what u preach n stop takin it up the ass
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-06, 02:37 PM   #20
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 38E0 678A

Atheists vs. Believers = the NEW Blacks vs. Whites

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 03-29-06, 02:39 PM   #21
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
all i can say is damn....but i guarantee people who just wont accept it are looking up every possible resource to try to have something to say against this.....

Say that one more time boy!

It's funny because fasle docrines, pagan worship, idolatry, and atheism are as old as mankind itself. Even during the times of Christ, and after the establishment of his Church, there were cults and false doctrines that denied his Deity. There were 50 foot statues to the Zeus, and rampant worship of Jezebel, Dianna, and Caesar. Denying Christ is nothing new. I just thank God that in the face of this current wave of technological breakthrough, we've been able to untap the hidden codes that are proven to be in the bible, the SIGNATURE OF GOD HIMSELF!
Old 03-29-06, 02:46 PM   #22
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
The new testament talks about Jesus in the same idolsitic regard the old testament does? That's not that hard to do, seeing that the "Old Testament" came first and was read before the "The New Testament" came. No big mystery there.

and LMAO @" Quantum Physisyts studying anytihng in the bible when Quantum Physics has nothing to do with counting letters, since it's the study of space time, time travel, dimensions etc. LMAO "Macrobiologists studied it!" lmao, I think you're making that shit up.

But regardless, whats that prove about the bible seeing that the version you're relying on isn't even the origiinal language the "Bible" was written in? The original bible is in aramaic, not "The Kings English" where words like "ye" and "hath" exist, and when you're translating something that's not even publically available, you can plug in what ever you'd like and write it in what ever style you want. Who would ever know?

Cmon man, use your head. The phrases and names you're talking about are in English. The original bible contains zero english characters seeing that English wasn't even invented yet AND aramaic uses words and phrases that we don't even have in the English language. So how could any part of the original Bible have any of this in there?

So what was your point agian? Somebody who re-wrote the bible put their own stuff in? Great.

**counts the amount of erroneous/incorrect statements in your post**

The bible was not written in ARAMAIC...The old testament was written in Hebrew. Aramaic was a mixed language, including elements of Hebrew. But, the Old testament only partly written in Aramic, MOSTLY in Hebrew.

#1...ELS is used on the original Hebrew text, not the english text.

#2...Early scholars that copied the original Torah believed so much that it was inspired by God, that they painstakingly duplicated it to ensure it the accuracy of the text. To date, experts agree that of all the times the bible has been transcribed, there are only 9 or so character alterations, not enough to deny the validity of HUNDREDS, HUNDREDS of encoded messages that have been found by theologians, scholars, mathematicians, and physicists.

#3...The Old testament contains hidden codes that ELS has uncovered that foreshadow the coming of Christ. Jesus fulfilled these prophesies.

#4...Quantum physicists and mathematicians are good with numbers. They, as well as Decoders from the N.S.A, have studied ELS and concluded it's real.

#5...The idea of ELS isn't new. Again, even Sir ISaac Newton studied ELS. But, he was not successful because he didn't have the convenience of super computers to run the sequences.

#6...Read what I said again. It's painfully obvious you didn't because everything I corrected about your comments, I stated in my original post.

eh ehh.

Last edited by Tha Q. : 03-29-06 at 03:02 PM.
Old 03-29-06, 02:46 PM   #23
J Summers

IP: E8B4 945F

through time books where copied by hand... some things where translated wrong when copied... jesus prolly was a person but a messiah i highly doubt
Old 03-29-06, 02:50 PM   #24
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
through time books where copied by hand... some things where translated wrong when copied... jesus prolly was a person but a messiah i highly doubt

Bro...the scholars doing this research are experts in Hebrew. Again, ELS is performed on the ancient Hebrew text, not the English translations.

Also, the skeptics who have run ELS on english written books, some of which have nothing to do with religion, have come up with gibberish or random words sparingly. This is comparing apples to BOATS when it comes to Bible Codes. The bible codes give names and circumstances that History has proven correct. One of the most out-spoken critics of ELS, Thomas somebody, ran a duplicate experiment on the book "War and Peace" and generated random words using his version of ELS. The problem was, he did not use the technique that has generated codes found in multiple texts throughout the torah.

Simply put, bible codes are too complex to exist through chance. And, the original Hebrew text has not been manipulated.
Old 03-29-06, 03:00 PM   #25
Compose

IP: 8EA7 271B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ennui
Your a drunken Australian who's trying to rap.

rofl...

but in reguards to this bible shit, honestly you have to realize the possibility that the bible can be both either true or from a metaphorical standpoint, science and religion DO NOT mix, and since you werent living in those times you just cant say something happened, how do you know if people back then meant different things in their hidden text they put or whatever, then the researchers of today see it and it might mean something different then what it was supposed to be, you just dont know, theres always gonna be plotholes with everything im not saying you're right or wrong but that theres always a possiblity of it going either way.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 03-29-06, 03:08 PM   #26
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
rofl...

but in reguards to this bible shit, honestly you have to realize the possibility that the bible can be both either true or from a metaphorical standpoint, science and religion DO NOT mix, and since you werent living in those times you just cant say something happened, how do you know if people back then meant different things in their hidden text they put or whatever, then the researchers of today see it and it might mean something different then what it was supposed to be, you just dont know, theres always gonna be plotholes with everything im not saying you're right or wrong but that theres always a possiblity of it going either way.

Bible Codes exist. We know that. What they mean can be debated until the cows come home. But, from research done by scholars, scientists, and mathematicians, hundreds of messages--some of which include modern issues--have arisen from the depths of the bible using ELS. The odds of these messages randomly appearing through chance are a virtual mathematic impossibility. The people who authored the OlD Testament could never embedd hidden codes in this manner because to do so would mean overcoming a mathematical impossibility. They'd have to author accounts that are often verified in other books of the bible, then, beneath that text, encode hidden messages that make sense, and are prophetic in NATURE!

ElS has uncovered prophesies in the bible that predicted 9/11, Sadam Hussein, Iraq war, the mooon landing, and even the election of George Bush.

There's no way someone 3000 years ago would know about WW2 or the gas hitler would use to kill Jews.
Old 03-29-06, 03:24 PM   #28
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
im not saying it exists by chance im saying it was purposely put there but by god i highly doubt it

Not only does the bible disagree with you, but so do physicists, mathematicians, and theologians. Even if Moses was "clever" enough to encoded THOUSANDS of hidden messages in the Torah, how does that explain how they mentioned events that happened in the 21st century--i.e., 9/11, and in the 20th century, Hitler?

Old 03-29-06, 03:34 PM   #30
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
and wat exaclty did it say cause im sure of this shit is taken outta context or is shit any1 cud predict like a great dictator will cause great destructon n then u like omg thats hitler they predicted it

In the example of yitzak Rabin, it gave his exact name and the year of his execution from the original Hebrew. Drosnin even wrote a letter to Rabin warning him of what he had discovered through ELS. But, I can imagine how Rabin and his top officials would have ignored this. There's a code that predicts Bush's assasination as well. Imagine if I or someone else sent him a letter saying, "There's a prophecy in the bible that you're going to be assasinated." I guarantee you he'd go about his business as usual. But, when God speaks, things happen.