RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-23-06, 07:21 PM   #16
47.29" of Zigs
my alliance is with ganja

IP: 5C21 D95C

Well we have to make it to where more people want to do just that

no one wants to battle why? cuz it takes to long to get votes
no one wants to vote why? cuz it takes too much effort to vote

get it

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kings
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Diabolic.
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:24 PM   #17
47.29" of Zigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, someone said you died..you played a long...but yeah...you're not involved
Why are you so mad and getting upset lol, I'm just askin.

Who said battles were the only type of rap?

and why are you so mad? callin names and what not over nothing. Why?

played along? so by bein in jail i played along

riight

i didnt say battles are the only kind of rap

and im mad cuz everybody wants to discredit my ideas every fucking time cuz everyones so god damn apathetic about shit on here yet everyone says it sucks make up your minds

get the fuck off my balls nigga

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
concidering that i've got compliments from girls off of rv from that pic makes me wonder where your pictures are.....

Quote:
Oh and lk I got a serious question 2 ask u baby from me 2u. Will u marry me and be my wife, and the mother of my kids and all?

Send a message via AIM to 47.29 Send a message via MSN to 47.29   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:24 PM   #18
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

yo we should have like a new forum it kinda has ta be a text forum since it wont be dope as audio but if we had a thing like the open mic forum but instead of just regalur shit u have ta write in the eyes of a character from tv or sumthin and address the problems they goin through or shit like that as if u was them...like for example...if u was rapping as Tony Montana from Scarface u could act out that character in ur raps
kinda like how eminem wrote in rabbit's perspective for the 8 mile soundtrack
too me that be dope
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:26 PM   #19
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

^^lol...yall are getting real elaborate...

I mean...the real question is what Zig asked, "why don't people battle anymore?"

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:26 PM   #20
47.29" of Zigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrEo da cookie
and all your doing ziggy is getting all ur friends together to talk about this site..what u want us to do? people vote just not on some bigger battles cuz they aint allowed..the post rates be so high that rappers just cant vote...yall need to see..this site can be fun but its about rap first..your just tryin to make the LL threads more fun

do what

make sense bro

im not gettting my "friends" together every name i threw out was jsut thrown out like i said the council members weren't well thoguht out its just an example

im not trying to make the ll treads more fun dumbfuck

me and q were just discussing on AIM how we ahve to make sure this is geared towards making the site rap first again not a discussion board that just happens to have rap battles.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 04-23-06, 07:49 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Zig Zag:.
played along? so by bein in jail i played along

riight

i didnt say battles are the only kind of rap

and im mad cuz everybody wants to discredit my ideas every fucking time cuz everyones so god damn apathetic about shit on here yet everyone says it sucks make up your minds

get the fuck off my balls nigga

you call your self RV's ghost. that's not playing along?? yeah...why not "RV's jail bird" if you wanna be real with it? lol. cmon man.

you said "if I rap more....then no one will vote on my battles" as if BATTLES.....is the only way to rap.

Who says "RV sucks"?? The people getting the least from it. I don't see a single audio head complaining that RV sucks. Only texters who are losing out because the interest in text is along the lines of "dead". Audioheads don't see a problem.

don't get mad. get real.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:52 PM   #22
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8E7F 1337

Quote:
you call your self RV's ghost. that's not playing along?? yeah...why not "RV's jail bird" if you wanna be real with it? lol. cmon man.

you said "if I rap more....then no one will vote on my battles" as if BATTLES.....is the only way to rap.

Who says "RV sucks"?? The people getting the least from it. I don't see a single audio head complaining that RV sucks. Only texters who are losing out because the interest in text is along the lines of "dead". Audioheads don't see a problem.

don't get mad. get real.

so true but fo real we need ta ressurect the open mic forum too....i mean the only reason why its dead is cuz people are too fuckin lazy ta read and type shit up..sure the only ones who do open mics these days are all wack but that only cuz all the dope emcees on here dont do shit besides audio...im not sayin be a textee junkie but maybe drop shit that u aint gon ever record or sumthin as a o.m and shit like that
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 07:57 PM   #23
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra
so true but fo real we need ta ressurect the open mic forum too....i mean the only reason why its dead is cuz people are too fuckin lazy ta read and type shit up..sure the only ones who do open mics these days are all wack but that only cuz all the dope emcees on here dont do shit besides audio...im not sayin be a textee junkie but maybe drop shit that u aint gon ever record or sumthin as a o.m and shit like that

hmm...I didn't know that's where you were going with this...

I would never do that because anything I don't record, I stow away as "random lines" or thoughts...Most emcees have verses they don't record and just save for future use. And, I agree that the audio forum is very active.
Old 04-23-06, 08:03 PM   #24
47.29" of Zigs

im not saying that but heres the deal

there are still text heads

and the sites text voting system needs fixed to adapt to the lesser number of people battling

and that's not what all of this is about if you dont think rv sucks thats great im not saying it sucks im just saying its going downhill on the text aspect

theres other things that need to be addressed to so if you dont have a problem then kindly let the people interested in this get a look at this without you trying to just discredit me

im rvs ghost for an entirely seperate reason so dont jump to conclusions

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 04-23-06, 08:03 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra

well there you go lol. That's not the problem, that's the solution!!

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-06, 08:05 PM   #26
47.29" of Zigs

umm no

there are several good emcees that dont have recording abilities

so to say that would be saying atticus is wack cuz he doesnt even have speakers

thats so bias

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:

Quote:

Old 04-23-06, 08:05 PM   #27
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
well there you go lol. That's not the problem, that's the solution!!

so then why do so many non-audio heads talk shit?

Old 04-23-06, 08:23 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
im not saying that but heres the deal

there are still text heads

and the sites text voting system needs fixed to adapt to the lesser number of people battling

and that's not what all of this is about if you dont think rv sucks thats great im not saying it sucks im just saying its going downhill on the text aspect

theres other things that need to be addressed to so if you dont have a problem then kindly let the people interested in this get a look at this without you trying to just discredit me

im rvs ghost for an entirely seperate reason so dont jump to conclusions

lol, I ain't gonna get on this "RV's Ghost" thing, I'll just pretend like I don't know anything lmao.

but you named the thread "Make RV fun again" but at its core it's "make text fun again".

how's that even possible with so many people going audio? Your "solution" that you're looking for so desperately...is to stop people from progressing to audio. That's the only way that text wil be "fun" again.

And GL with that.

I'm not trying to shoot you down or nothing, I'm saying that the "problem" you have is the "solution" to another problem. People are gonna gravitate toward audio period, its the core of rap music. People on this site are MORE in touch with rap, not LESS in touch. not much you can do about that.

But Good Luck regardless man.

P.S. maybe your solution is to stop doing text.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 04-23-06, 08:23 PM   #29
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 94A2 DED2

Every 2 months we try to have a huge fucking RV revolution because older heads think the site is "dying". After about 3 days it dies out and nobody REALLY cares anymore and shit stays exactly the way it is. The only way we canmake RV better is a consistent individual effort. If you try these fuckin coalitions and the leader falls off because off inactivity or they just don't care anymore, the whole thing dies and we start from square one. If each individual would like, put more effort into giving feedback and voting then maybe, just MAYBE things would catch on. Personally, I'm gunna try and vote on one battle for every 10 posts in LL, and reply to at least one Open Mic a day and 3 songs a week. Why more text then audio? Because that's where most heads start and it's where I started, that's all.

If you stick to your personal plan long enough, you WILL make a difference.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-23-06, 08:40 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
so then why do so many non-audio heads talk shit?

who cares?? lol. if you're an audio head, who cares if a texter is talking shit lol, what are they gonna do, text-diss you?

cmon man, lol
Quote:
umm no

there are several good emcees that dont have recording abilities

so to say that would be saying atticus is wack cuz he doesnt even have speakers

thats so bias

You talking to me, or to Chris?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.