RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-06, 12:26 PM   #16
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 60E5 1FAF

No, I ain't weird. I'm just saying... I stated that I didn't want you to vote in my battles. You voted for me yes, and if I would've said "well, because he voted for me I'll let it count" that would be a bitch move.

I said you can't vote, so you can't. I am entitled to say who can and cannot vote in my battles. So fuck off and stay the fuck out of my battles you homosexual ass monkey.
Old 05-26-06, 12:27 PM   #17
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 25AD FD05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
No, I ain't weird. I'm just saying... I stated that I didn't want you to vote in my battles. You voted for me yes, and if I would've said "well, because he voted for me I'll let it count" that would be a bitch move.

I said you can't vote, so you can't. I am entitled to say who can and cannot vote in my battles. So fuck off and stay the fuck out of my battles you homosexual ass monkey.

We'll see who's the homosexual ass monkey when I whore you in the AUS vs UK vs US match. And like it or not Kempo's not gonna DQ my vote, only he can say who can't vote in battles. You are devoid of that priveledge, so stfu and accept my vote.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 12:33 PM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

FUCK YOU!! If I don't want someone to vote in my battles because I have beef with them, then fuck are they voting in my battles. I don't give a rats ass if they vote for me or not. And I'll make sure Kemp knows that I don't want you voting in any of my battles you faggot.
Old 05-26-06, 12:57 PM   #19
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 25AD FD05

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher
FUCK YOU!! If I don't want someone to vote in my battles because I have beef with them, then fuck are they voting in my battles. I don't give a rats ass if they vote for me or not. And I'll make sure Kemp knows that I don't want you voting in any of my battles you faggot.

I have no beef with you though. Move on from that battle you lost to me and get better and beat me in the 3 way battle. Your pettyness is galling. Stop hating every motherfucker that critises you and stop being a fag. My vote stands, and there ain't fuck all you can do.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 01:00 PM   #20
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: E737 0832

lmfaooooooooooooooooooo. I think thats the first time I've ever seen anyone complain about being voted for.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 01:15 PM   #21
John Hensley.
Light Weight

IP: 2029 97B3

lol@ '' we'll see who's the homosexual ass monkey ''

classick . johnhensley . mets . shakezula . deon . properhops . armz . username

Send a message via AIM to John Hensley.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-06, 02:27 PM   #22
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B26C 448D

word, can a monkey BE homosexual
Old 05-26-06, 07:22 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I have no beef with you though. Move on from that battle you lost to me and get better and beat me in the 3 way battle. Your pettyness is galling. Stop hating every motherfucker that critises you and stop being a fag. My vote stands, and there ain't fuck all you can do.

Wow, you won because you FUCKING CHEATED.

And Kemp did fuck all about it. That battle should've been put as a no-contest.

And I don't hate every motherfucker, just you.

Last edited by Nick Fletcher : 05-26-06 at 08:06 PM.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 04:10 AM   #24
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Nick Fletcher wins.

Nick Fletcher (5-2)
Chris Stylez (4-5)