RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > 1-2-1 Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Keep The 1-2?
Yes. 3 60.00%
No. 1 20.00%
Led P is Sex-C 1 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-17-06, 07:30 PM   #16
Ill.Eyes
New to RV

IP: 8460 34F9

L.I. sounds like a good person to run the league btw.
Old 07-17-06, 07:36 PM   #17
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

I think the league does look a bit disorganized right now, I think it really should be started over, there's no point in continuing it the way it is cuz hardly anyone was showing anyway.

I think a little break is needed though, of say, 2-3 weeks. In that time, the new mod (LI is a cool choice) should draft a new set of 1-2 rules, get a nice intro mag written, and make the league look very professional and appealing. Right now it just seems a bit disorganized.

I'm willing to help with the marketing of the league if need be. That being, sending pms to everyone in the LBL, other active users on the site, and other people I know from RB to get them to join the 1-2 league and make it huge.
Old 07-17-06, 07:52 PM   #18
L.I.
Miss Me?

IP: 3240 794D

Put me in charge and I'll handle everything. I'll get a fresh staff and set of rules. I've ran plenty of successful leagues/tourneys. DTH if I'm put in charge I'm interested if you'd be my second hand man for this?

Crhyme Sindicate
Send a message via AIM to L.I.   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-06, 01:47 PM   #19
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: 2098 F253

Why was this never closed troop... see if you dont close it people keep posting in it
Old 07-19-06, 01:51 PM   #20
Its a me.. Mario
Bone is gay.

IP: 2098 F253

LI ill think about modding you

and DTH i would think about you but you never did nothing lasttime i modded you

but yeah i suppose we can run it like once 32 or so people get signed in the league will start and noone will be able to sign in after that and it will just go for like 3-5 weeks like that and the ones with the highest record and a couple wildcard people will go into the playoffs and suchforth.. i guess that would be good?