RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-28-06, 06:56 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

one day newbs will stop assuming and guessing.

not today though.

Q's list of moral offences are lengthy, some people dont' liek Q because he's gay. everybody else doesn't like him because he's....well...you'll have to see to understand. couldn't sum this clown up in one word man, but I promise you the same thing I promised pretty much everyone that currently dislikes this guy - you'll start off thinking he's ok, then when you see his REAL character, you'll be shittin on him, just like COUNTLESS people here. Most of the people here who don't like Q, used to be cool with him. what's that tell you?

*remembers the fixed tourney that he hosted
*remembers the tourney that he bit
*calls to mind about 40 bitchmoves and countless instances of blatant attention whoring
*remembers the song he made about sucking my dick, and the IM's begging me to be his babys daddy.
*thinks of how important RV is to this man
*thinks of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllll the fuckin BULLSHIT that pours outta this guys mouth

yup. and that's NOTHING.

I mean....just last week this guy lied and said he was going to be in the Source. the week before that he made his 413th Goodbye thread, though never really left, just stayed here the whole time.

do I really have to go on?

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 07:18 PM   #17
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Lmao @ his Source thread.
Lmao @. . nah, fuck this I don't have all day.

Q is fucking stupid. Give it a month or two and you'll realize it. The only people who don't agree with that are Q dickriders, but they tend to stay under the radar and not make too many threads. You'll see them pop up though. Just look for names like TitoBronsky.
Old 05-28-06, 07:45 PM   #18
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

well said mime. most of the people you see around Q, he fed their mind cancer already, they're already convinced that he's some victim of outside sources and the worlds against him because of some bullshit and he's special and all this other garbage. they don't really snap out of that trance till they see the truth that he's been lying and manipulating them the whole time. Q's sense of self worth is nil, and tricking other people into liking him builds his ego. Q doesn't feel valuable unless he's the one in the spotlight. that's just how he works, and if youre gullible enough, you'll buy right into it - which is why all his closest e-buddies are all young dudes. so's all the e-lovers he scooped on here. so's all the dudes he flirts with here. so's all his rap fans, which through no coincidence only exist right here on RV.

that's just the way he is man. mime said it best, you seem to be a smart guy, so you'll definitely realize it. give it some time.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 07:46 PM   #19
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

I don't know anymore. The future is starting to look dimmer for the dude. He just joined OYD. Either he'll realize Q is bullshit soon, or he'll be a Tito Jr.
Old 05-28-06, 07:49 PM   #20
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5285 DC82

How the fuck can you respect yourself as a emcee chief, when you duck callouts, Its not even a e battle, its a offline battle. You said no, buahahahahahah.

Nice one clown.
Old 05-28-06, 07:56 PM   #21
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

i came to this site because it looked to be of some sort of potential to being a good rap forum..and now that i'm here. i have a clean slate. no beef with anyone. untill somoene shows me some sort of disrespect thats when my respect for whover that person is is broken down. i'm not talking about just Tha Q..or sheif...i'm talking about the whole entire site.....ya feel me.....thats just how i look at things
Old 05-28-06, 08:30 PM   #22
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^yo just understand that no one's saying you should have beef with this guy. just be aware of what's really going on. don't mistake that for saying you have to be against anybody.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-28-06, 08:38 PM   #23
Golden shellz
NOK

IP: D23A CB61

true but people easily start e-beef to boost their rep and shit dont work like that.

Original N.O.K Member

Send a message via AIM to Golden shellz   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-06, 08:52 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^..boost up what rep?

an e-rep????

if you're starting bullshit to boost an e-rep...

I don't even have to say anymore

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 05-28-06, 09:11 PM   #25
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

lmao @ e-rep...

Damn, tito jr sounds kinda harsh, don't you think? Tito is actually a cool dude and just fucks with anybody tryna to put out music... same with me... i don't get all personal and attached to anyone outside of my family... even within your lil cliques there's still gotta be a line drawn somewhere , no matter how cool you are with ya peoples... at the end of the day ya gotta realize that you only know what people show you... we're on a website... how many of us actually hang out with the kats on-line?... i don't... but if i'm cool with someone then i'm cool with them... like pexx said... don't let these comments dissuade you from being cool with kats... personally, i'm cool with Q... we got no issues.. we do our music and that's what it is... i mean, even after all the shyt me and mad dog went thru i still holla at him on aim every now and then... shyt ain't all that serious.... don't worry about all the extra bs that goes on in this site... concentrate on the music, do ya thang, and you gon get it how you get it... feel me?

oh and lmao @ e-reps!!!!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote