RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-06, 11:07 PM   #16
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 6BB6 E242

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL™
^nobody cares what you prefer

lmfao.. like how u think ppl care about u watchin wrestlin.
Old 06-16-06, 12:07 AM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0493 D5B0

well obviously since i'm not the only one postin' about it. idiot

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-06, 12:11 AM   #18
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

lmfao.. Your an idiot cus im not only one postin about UFC.
Old 06-16-06, 12:14 AM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

didn't mimesis tell you to stay low? pun intended ~_~

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-16-06, 01:20 AM   #20
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
didn't mimesis tell you to stay low? pun intended ~_~

lmfao yea and you i really dont care cus even if I was you'd try to pull me out of it u fuckin twit.
Old 06-16-06, 08:41 PM   #21
R.Christensen
Phu Que

IP: 0A3C 4A41

MMA > Pro wrestling

Theory had a good point
Old 06-16-06, 09:59 PM   #22
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^that's for some, everyone has their own opinions. RAW is usually the top rated show on Monday night, gets around 4.0-4.5 for ratings. and usually near top of the list for top rated shows weekly.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-16-06, 11:34 PM   #23
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

most wrestling fans "think" that wwe is real but really sad to say but its planned out before it aires on tv.

Ufc on the other hand is 100% real fighting.
Old 06-16-06, 11:37 PM   #24
R.Christensen
Phu Que

Real fighting > fake fighting

and dont get all defensive as I'm also a wrestling fan... but when it comes down to it... MMA > pro wrestling any day...
Old 06-16-06, 11:39 PM   #25
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
Originally Posted by .RdotC.
Real fighting > fake fighting

and dont get all defensive as I'm also a wrestling fan... but when it comes down to it... MMA > pro wrestling any day...

word Chrit.
Old 06-16-06, 11:54 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Theory.
most wrestling fans "think" that wwe is real but really sad to say but its planned out before it aires on tv.

Ufc on the other hand is 100% real fighting.

lmao you're an idiot. majority of fans already KNOW it's fake. only the lil kids who first watching it prolly think it's real.

and yes, it's planned out, but also it's live. So you can't say they are bad actors, if they need to perform the right moves at right time, say right stuff at right time, etc.

and who cares if it's fake? Lord of the Rings is fake. their fighting scenes are fake? you don't see people complainin' about that, do you?

Majority of people watch wrestling for the entertainment factor.

like me, I don't enjoy seeing the technical wrestlers like Chris Benoit and those who do all those real wrestling moves, like on the floor and shit, headlocks, armlocks, etc. That shit bores me and I usually change the channel for them. What I watch it for is the entertainment factor, like the feuds and storylines they make about it with the promos. Like example, Matt Hardy and Edge's feud last yr, was based on REAL LIFE happening with Edge stealin' Matt's girl (Lita, who is also on WWE) and they had big storyline about it. They really hated eachother, which made it look a lot more realistic. And those matches were more fighting, using weapons. Rarely had any "Wrestling moves" those are the type of matches I enjoy. Like Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle the people who do the high risk moves jumpin' off top ropes doing crazy shit that they sometimes even get injured for.

Shit's like the men's version of a soap opera. Shit keeps you entertained. and I KNOW I'm not only one who thinks that, as the 4.0 ratings show. While UFC pulls in mid 2 ratings. I ain't knockin' UFC as wack, i'm just saying i'd rather watch that.

and nah, chrit I respect that, I'm just talkin' about how people make a big deal about WWE being fake.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-16-06, 11:58 PM   #27
R.Christensen
Phu Que

I could give a shit less if its fake...

wrestlers are great athletes and I respect most of them.

I just tend to respect fighters more.
Old 06-17-06, 12:02 AM   #28
J. Luth
I see dumb people

^word most of those high risk movies invole athetlic ability. If you've seen Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle, or Rob Van Dam you can clearly see that

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 06-17-06, 12:02 AM   #29
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Quote:
lmao you're an idiot. majority of fans already KNOW it's fake. only the lil kids who first watching it prolly think it's real.

and yes, it's planned out, but also it's live. So you can't say they are bad actors, if they need to perform the right moves at right time, say right stuff at right time, etc.

and who cares if it's fake? Lord of the Rings is fake. their fighting scenes are fake? you don't see people complainin' about that, do you?

Majority of people watch wrestling for the entertainment factor.

like me, I don't enjoy seeing the technical wrestlers like Chris Benoit and those who do all those real wrestling moves, like on the floor and shit, headlocks, armlocks, etc. That shit bores me and I usually change the channel for them. What I watch it for is the entertainment factor, like the feuds and storylines they make about it with the promos. Like example, Matt Hardy and Edge's feud last yr, was based on REAL LIFE happening with Edge stealin' Matt's girl (Lita, who is also on WWE) and they had big storyline about it. They really hated eachother, which made it look a lot more realistic. And those matches were more fighting, using weapons. Rarely had any "Wrestling moves" those are the type of matches I enjoy. Like Rey Mysterio, Kurt Angle the people who do the high risk moves jumpin' off top ropes doing crazy shit that they sometimes even get injured for.

Shit's like the men's version of a soap opera. Shit keeps you entertained. and I KNOW I'm not only one who thinks that, as the 4.0 ratings show. While UFC pulls in mid 2 ratings. I ain't knockin' UFC as wack, i'm just saying i'd rather watch that.

and nah, chrit I respect that, I'm just talkin' about how people make a big deal about WWE being fake.

you see what i mean spul I didnt even say anything about you or diss you about WWE so then you come out and diss me for givin my opinion?

w/e
Old 06-17-06, 12:08 AM   #30
J. Luth
I see dumb people

The World Wrestling Entertainment destroyed the competition last week by taking 3 out of the 4 top spots on Cable and 4 out of the top 15...

Rankings for the top 15 programs on cable networks as compiled by Nielsen Media Research for the week of June 5-11. Day and start time (EDT) are in parentheses.

1. "WWE Raw" (Monday, 10 p.m.), USA, 3.92 million homes, 5.36 million viewers.

2. "WWE Raw" (Monday, 9 p.m.), USA, 3.34 million homes, 4.53 million viewers.

3. "The 4400" (Sunday, 9 p.m.), USA, 2.97 million homes, 4.19 million viewers.

4. "WWE vs. ECW Raw Special" (Wednesday, 10 p.m.), USA, 2.94 million homes, 4.16 million viewers.

5. Movie: "Freaky Friday" (Friday, 8 p.m.), Disney, 2.9 million homes, 3.95 million viewers.

6. "Fairly Odd Parents" (Saturday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.81 million homes, 3.71 million viewers.

7. "Fairly Odd Parents" (Saturday, 10 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.8 million homes, 3.77 million viewers.

8. "SpongeBob SquarePants" (Saturday, 9:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.73 million homes, 3.77 million viewers.

9. "Fairly Odd Parents" (Sunday, 10 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.68 million homes, 3.53 million viewers.

10. "Hannah Montana" (Saturday, 8:30 p.m.), Disney, 2.67 million homes, 3.7 million viewers.

11. "Danny Phantom's Reality Trip" (Friday, 8 p.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.63 million homes, 3.69 million viewers.

12. "WWE vs. ECW Raw Special" (Wednesday, 9 p.m.), USA, 2.59 million homes, 3.5 million viewers.

13. "The Closer" (Sunday, 6 p.m.), TNT, 2.58 million homes, 3.58 million viewers.

14. "Fairly Odd Parents" (Sunday, 10:30 a.m.), Nickelodeon, 2.54 million homes, 3.32 million viewers.

15. Movie: "The Lizzie McGuire Movie" (Sunday, 8 p.m.), Disney, 2.52 million homes, 3.3 million viewers.

-USA Networks has to be pleased, for the "4400" was advertised heavily on the top rated WWE shows. WWE can't take full credit, however, as USA Network performs rather well in the prime time ratings as a whole. I guarantee that having the highly rated WWE to advertise on didn't hurt...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ