RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-18-06, 04:39 AM   #16
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 94A2 DED2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Dude.. Thats the point.. You dont live in bad situations on a reletive scale..

You cats are self centered as fuck....

By that same logic you should never try to do anything to better your situation because you're already well off on a relative scale.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-18-06, 04:40 AM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

And look..

What the fuck is this thread proving? Morons....
Old 06-18-06, 04:41 AM   #18
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic.
By that same logic you should never try to do anything to better your situation because you're already well off on a relative scale.

I've never said dont do something about it..

I'm against you wankers sitting in here acting like the rest of the world is the cause of all your problems...

Its fucking stupid...
Old 06-18-06, 04:42 AM   #19
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
I'm overexaggerating. But really, I'm not going to do whatever our government says to do just so I can be better off.

Then don't complain about where you're at. You have a way to make money and get free food (which I know you'd take advantage of ), and if you don't want to be apart of it, fine. That doesn't mean you can sit back and say, "Oh, we're trapped in the shitters of the United States. Fucking white people."
Old 06-18-06, 04:42 AM   #20
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

*changes the subject to fit in*

How about that World Cup eh?

Track of the week:

Old 06-18-06, 04:44 AM   #21
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Then don't complain about where you're at. You have a way to make money and get free food (which I know you'd take advantage of ), and if you don't want to be apart of it, fine. That doesn't mean you can sit back and say, "Oh, we're trapped in the shitters of the United States. Fucking white people."

Ok Mimesis, if I give you a choice to kill your cousin or your mom, and you had to do one, DON'T FUCKING COMPLAIN WHEN ONE OF THEM IS GONE.

Track of the week:

Old 06-18-06, 04:47 AM   #22
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: B8B4 D1AE

Quote:
This is dumb shit man...

Every race has rich people and poor people.. Fuck outta here talking like black people in america are the only ones who get stuck living in bad conditions.. THAT, is ignorance..

You aint got it any worse than the next race.....

Are you serious?......as a whole the black race in the United States has always been inferior. And its not just blacks, Its anyone who is considered nonwhite, Mexicans, Asians, Middleastern list goes on. Its more of a stereotypical thing then actual reality my very ignorant friend. I'm black alright. And my father and mother have both raised me, my sister and brother in a majority white neighborhood in the subrubs of my city. I havn't felt or seen any racisim because i know the people around me and i know they arn't racist. But overall in the history of my country. My people has always been seen as slightly lesser then the white population. And since slavery has ended and all that, blacks were supposed to be seen as equal to whites...but seriously? was that true..and is it true today?...blacks have come a long way yes. but there is still a slight inequality. its not a big margin..but a slight inequality. and i feel that inequality will never go away because of the history of my country. yes you right in saying that every race has its rich peeps and poor people, but as a whole the black population has a MUCH harder time making a successful future for themselves. because the white man is basically in control of this country. think about that....the white man has control in this country and i think everyone on this site who has half of any sense would agree with me. i'm not trying to show animosity towards whites....oh no no....i got friends of all walks of life. i love whites just as much as a love blacks...but all of what i said is the truth as well.......thats reality.....don't try and dodge it man.
Old 06-18-06, 04:47 AM   #23
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Quote:
Ok Mimesis, if I give you a choice to kill your cousin or your mom, and you had to do one, DON'T FUCKING COMPLAIN WHEN ONE OF THEM IS GONE.

. .What the fuck are you talking about?
Old 06-18-06, 04:48 AM   #24
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Blah blah blah blah blah OMG were SO hard done by blah blah blah blah white people just dont understand blah blah blah the government is out to kill all my people's spirit blah blah blah were trapped in ghetto's..

Well hang on a minute... Theres white people trapped in ghettos too... But thats obviously ok because ofcourse according to indeph and soc theyve got the upper hand and its only black people who are hard done by...

Nice one guys....
Old 06-18-06, 04:50 AM   #25
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Mimesis: It's the same type of thing as my choice to go to the military or not. If I don't like either choice, I'm not allowed to complain when I decide on one, right?

Nos: You should know that the few casualities (relatively ) are worth it to the government by now.

Track of the week:

Old 06-18-06, 04:50 AM   #26
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shear Kaughn
Are you serious?......as a whole the black race in the United States has always been inferior. And its not just blacks, Its anyone who is considered nonwhite, Mexicans, Asians, Middleastern list goes on. Its more of a stereotypical thing then actual reality my very ignorant friend. I'm black alright. And my father and mother have both raised me, my sister and brother in a majority white neighborhood in the subrubs of my city. I havn't felt or seen any racisim because i know the people around me and i know they arn't racist. But overall in the history of my country. My people has always been seen as slightly lesser then the white population. And since slavery has ended and all that, blacks were supposed to be seen as equal to whites...but seriously? was that true..and is it true today?...blacks have come a long way yes. but there is still a slight inequality. its not a big margin..but a slight inequality. and i feel that inequality will never go away because of the history of my country. yes you right in saying that every race has its rich peeps and poor people, but as a whole the black population has a MUCH harder time making a successful future for themselves. because the white man is basically in control of this country. think about that....the white man has control in this country and i think everyone on this site who has half of any sense would agree with me. i'm not trying to show animosity towards whites....oh no no....i got friends of all walks of life. i love whites just as much as a love blacks...but all of what i said is the truth as well.......thats reality.....don't try and dodge it man.

YO, you keep on preaching like that...

Because there are literally thousands of rich black people out there tonight putting food on the table paid for with their good jobs...

Not everyone in your race is struggling pal... Just like 'the white man' is a patheticxally stupid generalisation considering not all white people are in power.
Old 06-18-06, 04:58 AM   #27
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Nos, think of it like this. It's true and I'm VERY sure you'd agree with me that in GENERAL, mainstream rappers are garbage, right? That doesn't mean that ALL mainstream rappers are garbage, it means that MOST of them are.

Track of the week:

Old 06-18-06, 05:03 AM   #28
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Nos, think of it like this. It's true and I'm VERY sure you'd agree with me that in GENERAL, mainstream rappers are garbage, right? That doesn't mean that ALL mainstream rappers are garbage, it means that MOST of them are.

Meh @ that..

Most white people have no position of power...

And a decent percentage are living in poverty..

Why should any of us sit here and listen to you two rag on about how your so hard done by and generalising us saying we have the upper hand...

Do you not even realise why I get pissed off at your arguments? Their so fucking one sided...
Old 06-18-06, 05:06 AM   #29
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Like yours aren't? tee hee

Track of the week:

Old 06-18-06, 05:08 AM   #30
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 085D 358C

Quote:
This is dumb shit man...

Every race has rich people and poor people.. Fuck outta here talking like black people in america are the only ones who get stuck living in bad conditions.. THAT, is ignorance..

You aint got it any worse than the next race.....

LOL, nah dawg sorry, what you just said is ignorant... it completely ignores the facts that do exist... blacks in America are astouuuuundingly less well-off than the rest of the population... there are still huge racial barriers in the financial breakdown of the nation, and that cant be ignored... and it also cant be denied that this traces DIRECTLY back to slavery, which is what Deph is saying here... he has a point, and he has a point that is agreed upon by anybody with a professional in sociology...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★