RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-03-06, 10:09 PM   #16
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FA0B 3FBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus

We (white people) just dont need that...........BUT.......I do think a hell of a lot of white people need more pride in their own culture. .....

EXACTLY i been sayin that for AGES....u notice how in the black culture how everybody is their "brotha" or "sista" cuz they all family even if they aint related to each other? well we have nuthin like that in the white culture
i know it comes wit the population and that since we see white people everyday we dont really care bout who the hell is who but still
we never EVER have pride in ourselves...which too me is another reason for racism....cuz racism is just bullying another race cuz they lookj diffrent and have diffrent features which is exactly what a bully does
and a bully picks on the kid that looks diffrent and shit because the bully himself has no pride in himself and no confidence so he picks on the other kid ta feel better and thats EXACTLY what we do as a race..think about it
Old 07-03-06, 10:23 PM   #17
Young Drama
...The Truth...

IP: 331C 8983

^ shut da fuck up
Send a message via AIM to Young Drama   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-06, 11:13 PM   #18
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: C2BF CF62

Hmm, kid actually has a point.

A lot of white people, including myself, don't take much pride in the accomplishments that we've made over the past centuries, we only focus on what we haven't done and then focus on those in our life. The problem in taking pride is that so many inventions we've made have caused violence, pain, suffering, etc... Where as many people created fun things like different styles of music, games, etc...

Meh, I think the human race needs to take pride in the human race, not the white, black, whatever race.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 07-04-06, 12:26 PM   #19
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FA0B 3FBA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Drama
^ shut da fuck up

u shut the fuck up wit ur racist bullshit
Old 07-04-06, 12:32 PM   #20
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 993D 5621

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racists.

It's called the NRA.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 07-04-06, 01:00 PM   #21
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 085D 358C

^ lol, straight up... its called the GOVERNMENT.

i swear, some people are so fucking clueless... as far as the racial slurs go, the ones for blacks were created & used against them while they were enslaved, ours were created against us when we were ENSLAVING them, therefore theres obviously a little bit of difference in the sensitivity surrounding them...

and its obvious why organizations to help blacks advance in society were created, look at where blacks started in our society. its simple, WHITES DONT NEED THEM, we didnt start out being enslaved, we started out already at the "top", so why would we need an organization to help us "advance"? its called the government...

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 07-04-06, 08:52 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A322 EC1C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blayboy
^ lol, straight up... its called the GOVERNMENT.

i swear, some people are so fucking clueless... as far as the racial slurs go, the ones for blacks were created & used against them while they were enslaved, ours were created against us when we were ENSLAVING them, therefore theres obviously a little bit of difference in the sensitivity surrounding them...

and its obvious why organizations to help blacks advance in society were created, look at where blacks started in our society. its simple, WHITES DONT NEED THEM, we didnt start out being enslaved, we started out already at the "top", so why would we need an organization to help us "advance"? its called the government...

1) If people want to fight for equality, then there should be no double standard when it comes to racial slurs. This type of "we should let it slide cause our ansestors fucked up a bit" is pathetic and you sound like a fucking doormat letting people get away with that for this reason.

2) No blacks that are comming up in society these days have ever started out being enslaved. No blacks that are taking away jobs from more qualified white people these days due to government programs have ever faced slavery in their lives. That is NO excuse.

You know, there are just as many white people facing poverty as there are blacks, the only difference is, the black population in america equates to around 15% (correct?) therefore it would seem as though their problems are just....more important...Because there are less of them living out of poverty.

Whether you choose to believe it or not. This is blaitant racism.

Cause the deal is that the white people living in poverty just obviously arnt worth helping cause their skin pigment isnt dark. If you cant see thats bullshit, then I really do pity your intelligence.

I'm not saying get rid of help programs by any means.. I just think if people really do want equality, these programs should run based on the income of families involved and not skin color.
Old 07-04-06, 08:55 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

BTW- Australia have exactly the same problem with aborigionals... There is some fucking shocking things that happen due to minoritys getting support based on race over social standings.

Its bullshit.
Old 07-04-06, 09:21 PM   #24
Blay'all

Quote:
1) If people want to fight for equality, then there should be no double standard when it comes to racial slurs. This type of "we should let it slide cause our ansestors fucked up a bit" is pathetic and you sound like a fucking doormat letting people get away with that for this reason.

2) No blacks that are comming up in society these days have ever started out being enslaved. No blacks that are taking away jobs from more qualified white people these days due to government programs have ever faced slavery in their lives. That is NO excuse.

You know, there are just as many white people facing poverty as there are blacks, the only difference is, the black population in america equates to around 15% (correct?) therefore it would seem as though their problems are just....more important...Because there are less of them living out of poverty.

Whether you choose to believe it or not. This is blaitant racism.

Cause the deal is that the white people living in poverty just obviously arnt worth helping cause their skin pigment isnt dark. If you cant see thats bullshit, then I really do pity your intelligence.

I'm not saying get rid of help programs by any means.. I just think if people really do want equality, these programs should run based on the income of families involved and not skin color.

are you serious? no, nobody alive today was a slave, but the economic and social divide between whites and blacks is a direct RESULT of slavery. thats not even a debatable topic, its a known fact. think about it, your great-grandma came into this country as a SLAVE... that means she has no money, therefore chances are neither is your grandma, or your parents. "no excuse" lmao...

and if there are problems in Australia over minorities its still different when it comes to this topic (discussing whether slavery is relevant or not)...

PS - please come with an actual response, not just "lmao, you're a dumb cunt" or some shit like you usually do by the 2nd post of your arguments...

Old 07-04-06, 09:26 PM   #25
$wollzilla™
I Got Money In Tha Bank

IP: 33D9 0FD8

Quote:
Originally Posted by @.
You call me "Cracker", "Honkey", "Whitey" and you think it's OK.

But when I call you Kike, Towelhead, WOP, Sand-nigger, Camel Jockey, Gook, nigger or Chink, or BLACKIE you call me a racist.

You have the United Negro College Fund.
You have Martin Luther King Day.
You have Black History Month.
You have Cesar Chavez Day.
You have Yom Hashoah
You have Ma'uled Al-Nabi
You have the NAACP.
You have BET.

If we had WET(white entertainment television) ...we'd be racists.

If we had a White Pride Day... you would call us racists.

If we had white history month... we'd be racists.

If we had an organization for only whites to "advance" our lives... we'd be racists.

If we had a college fund that only gave white students scholarships...you know we'd be racists.

In the Million Man March, you believed that you were marching for your race and rights. If we marched for our race and rights...you would call us racists.

Did you know that some high school students decided to make a club for only the white students because the other ethnicities had them... they all got sent to court for being rasist but the african-american, latino, and asia clubs were not even questioned.

You are proud to be black, brown, yellow and orange, and you're not afraid to announce it. But when we announce our white pride, you call us racists.

Why is it that only whites can be racists?

Now let the racial argument begin

we have all that because we did our time
blacks as a race had to endure centuries of slavery, racism, and degrading...
so its only right that we get what we deserve in return
so yea i feel no guilt in calling a white person racist if they say that
because its your turns...
and im sorry yall couldnt control what ancestors did
but whats done is done

My Niggas Dont Groove We Jus Bust A Move
N Fuck Bout 4 Bops A Day
We WIldlife Wit it...

www.myspace.com/imthakingpsc
Send a message via AIM to $wollzilla™ Send a message via Yahoo to $wollzilla™   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-06, 09:27 PM   #26
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Gladiator
EXACTLY i been sayin that for AGES....u notice how in the black culture how everybody is their "brotha" or "sista" cuz they all family even if they aint related to each other? well we have nuthin like that in the white culture
i know it comes wit the population and that since we see white people everyday we dont really care bout who the hell is who but still
we never EVER have pride in ourselves...which too me is another reason for racism....cuz racism is just bullying another race cuz they lookj diffrent and have diffrent features which is exactly what a bully does
and a bully picks on the kid that looks diffrent and shit because the bully himself has no pride in himself and no confidence so he picks on the other kid ta feel better and thats EXACTLY what we do as a race..think about it

but its all about sticking together in the comeup (as a culture)... whites havent had anything like that that they HAD to overcome in this country, at least not since the Pilgrims...

and PS - what "accomplishments" do we have to be proud of as a race in this country? killing all the Indians, or maybe enslaving all the blacks. i know there have been alot of influential white characters in American History, but none that have done something to help our race come out of turmoil (like MLK Jr)... you dont see blacks talking about some black dude who invented something, so you're missing the point in celebrating "accomplishments"... its not those kind of accomplishments that generate racial pride...

and as far as why white pride is looked at as a bad thing, you have to look at history. just because we werent around doesnt mean we can just forget about it. the majority of times in recent history that "white pride" has been shown, it HAS been in a negative way. therefore, it would make sense for people to have that inclination, now wouldnt it?

Old 07-04-06, 09:29 PM   #27
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
are you serious? no, nobody alive today was a slave, but the economic and social divide between whites and blacks is a direct RESULT of slavery. thats not even a debatable topic, its a known fact. think about it, your great-grandma came into this country as a SLAVE... that means she has no money, therefore chances are neither is your grandma, or your parents. "no excuse" lmao...

and if there are problems in Australia over minorities its still different when it comes to this topic (discussing whether slavery is relevant or not)...

PS - please come with an actual response, not just "lmao, you're a dumb cunt" or some shit like you usually do by the 2nd post of your arguments...

Reguardless of the cause, you still fail to address the fact that there are just as many whites in poverty as blacks and yet our people are stuck on our own due to the fact we have a lighter skin pigment.

You didnt say anything wrong in that post so I've got no reason to laugh. But you also didnt counter attack any of the major points I made.

So........Try again.
Old 07-04-06, 09:30 PM   #28
Blay'all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Bastard DSR
we have all that because we did our time
blacks as a race had to endure centuries of slavery, racism, and degrading...
so its only right that we get what we deserve in return
so yea i feel no guilt in calling a white person racist if they say that
because its your turns...
and im sorry yall couldnt control what ancestors did
but whats done is done

exactly.

i cant stand it when people act like slavery happened like 8,000 years ago... some peoples' GREAT GRANDMOTHERS were around during slavery. do you realize how short of a time ago that was? what you do with your lives and how well off you are WILL directly affect your great grandchildren, its undeniable...

Old 07-04-06, 09:32 PM   #29
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
exactly.

i cant stand it when people act like slavery happened like 8,000 years ago... some peoples' GREAT GRANDMOTHERS were around during slavery. do you realize how short of a time ago that was? what you do with your lives and how well off you are WILL directly affect your great grandchildren, its undeniable...

Slavory ended in the 1850's...

I'm sorry.. Does anyone know any young people trying to get jobs these days that have been working steady since the 1850's?
Old 07-04-06, 09:34 PM   #30
Blay'all

Quote:
Reguardless of the cause, you still fail to address the fact that there are just as many whites in poverty as blacks and yet our people are stuck on our own due to the fact we have a lighter skin pigment.

You didnt say anything wrong in that post so I've got no reason to laugh. But you also didnt counter attack any of the major points I made.

So........Try again.

but...
Quote:
the only difference is, the black population in america equates to around 15% (correct?) therefore it would seem as though their problems are just....more important...Because there are less of them living out of poverty.

you pretty much answered your own side of the debate right there in your own post... that IS the problem, its not about a certain number of people that are in poverty, its about the staggering numbers when it comes to percentages that makes the difference... so i dont see how you followed that paragraph up with "this is blatant racism"...