RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-09-06, 11:20 PM   #16
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
What the fuck are you talking about? I CLOSED A THREAD. My only post in there was, "If you (talking to Serbness) make another thread like this I'll have you permantently banned." I don't even know what you're referring to because I haven't done anything. Serbness was talking about raping Enygma's daughter and then I closed the thread because that's fucking bullshit. I didn't eliminate any "line of decency," so YOU get the fuck out of here.

Rofl I wasnt talking about you wtf it was a joke. WHY would I aim that comment at you? Think about it.......... oh yeaAAH
Old 07-09-06, 11:21 PM   #17
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Let me ask you this... Do you think serbs mom would like to hear her son saying what he said?

NO. She wouldn't. That's why I said Serb needs a lesson in decency. However, saying he's a "piece of shit" and "horrible" isn't exactly how to achieve that goal.

Now, what Ysdat said about Enygma's daughter was wrong as well. However, Enygma telling him "I'll kill you" is flat out inappropriate. If Ysdat is under 18, how would his parents feel about a grown man threatening to KILL their child? Maybe Ysdat needs to be slapped. Maybe he needs a lesson in manners. Who knows...All I know is that we're placing judgment from a perspective that's tainted because we all do, and have done the same damn thing.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:21 PM   #18
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

i bet you a nukka wouldn't tell me they'd rape my daughter if i had access to putting my hands on them... that's the REAL difference... if he was anywhere near the proximity of a dude that loved his family... especially a child that he takes care of daily.... i guarantee that he'd get his ass whooped on, no questions asked... now you tell me what's worse... that ass whooping or the namecalling taht you keep saying isn't gonna teach him a lesson...

name calling might not work... but a bullet in the ass has changed a whole lot of people!

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:24 PM   #19
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indeph
Obviously I would be. I have a level of respect for everybody untill I see a reason for disrespect. MOst people would fight for their fam wether they're wrong or right. I would. What makes it even worse is enygmas daughter DID NOTHING. If someone even fuckin talked about my GIRLFRIEND i would kill them, are you seriously even questioning the reasoning for what makes disrespecting serb better than him takling about raping his daughter. You kidding me?

^^So, your logic is this:

It's okay to kick a man when he's standing, but not when he's down?

better yet...It's better to stab a man than shoot him?

^^Either way, someone's being hurt...

Yea...Serb needed to be corrected...But, calling him every name in the book because he said something dumb doesn't rectify the situation.

Remember...SERB can read what's being said to him, Enygma's daughter can't...And, again, I ask, what is a parent gonna do when kids tease their child at school?

Come on now...the cycle has to stop somewhere
Old 07-09-06, 11:27 PM   #20
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
i bet you a nukka wouldn't tell me they'd rape my daughter if i had access to putting my hands on them... that's the REAL difference... if he was anywhere near the proximity of a dude that loved his family... especially a child that he takes care of daily.... i guarantee that he'd get his ass whooped on, no questions asked... now you tell me what's worse... that ass whooping or the namecalling taht you keep saying isn't gonna teach him a lesson...

name calling might not work... but a bullet in the ass has changed a whole lot of people!

It's not okay for him to say he'd rape someone, but, it's okay for you to say you'd KILL someone?

^^Where's the logic in that?

If someone randomly said they'd rape your seed, the first thing I'd do is

1) Ensure there was no chance it could actually happen
2) Question the person's mental sanity

**Defending your family is paramount...Absolutely...But, obviously Ysdat and Serb said what they said as a horrible joke...

WORDS...but, then retaliating against them by threatening to KILL THEM, and calling them pieces of shit isn't resolving anything, IMO.

I think the real question is, "Why would someone, in their right mind, threaten to rape your child?"
Old 07-09-06, 11:28 PM   #21
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Again, Everyone has their personal standards. Everyone can't hold the same morality. And not everyone agrees. There's another part which you're ignoring. It's how the person disrespected feels about it. You need an emotional connection. If someone forced my daughter to smoke than I'd be mad at them, if she chose to smoke than I'd be mad at both of them. In this situation he threatened to RAPE his daughter. There;s no philosophy that can apply to all people. Although your comment would be 100% truthful if everyone saw everyone the same and u didnt love or hate anybody. Justo ne blank feeling.
Old 07-09-06, 11:32 PM   #22
ILL GEE

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
It's not okay for him to say he'd rape someone, but, it's okay for you to say you'd KILL someone?

^^Where's the logic in that?

If someone randomly said they'd rape your seed, the first thing I'd do is

1) Ensure there was no chance it could actually happen
2) Question the person's mental sanity

**Defending your family is paramount...Absolutely...But, obviously Ysdat and Serb said what they said as a horrible joke...

WORDS...but, then retaliating against them by threatening to KILL THEM, and calling them pieces of shit isn't resolving anything, IMO.

I think the real question is, "Why would someone, in their right mind, threaten to rape your child?"

sorry... but i perceive that as a threat and if ya threaten my family, especially my children, i'm whooping that ass and asking sanity questions later

CLICK DA SIGGY

Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-06, 11:33 PM   #23
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Again, Everyone has their personal standards. Everyone can't hold the same morality. And not everyone agrees. There's another part which you're ignoring. It's how the person disrespected feels about it. You need an emotional connection. If someone forced my daughter to smoke than I'd be mad at them, if she chose to smoke than I'd be mad at both of them. In this situation he threatened to RAPE his daughter. There;s no philosophy that can apply to all people. Although your comment would be 100% truthful if everyone saw everyone the same and u didnt love or hate anybody. Justo ne blank feeling.

I agree...

But, I'm well aware of the power of words...It's why we use them!

Like I said, no one here is faultless.
Old 07-09-06, 11:33 PM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I.G.
sorry... but i perceive that as a threat and if ya threaten my family, especially my children, i'm whooping that ass and asking sanity questions later

ain't nothin wrong with self defense

But, where's the self defense in calling Serb a piece of shit?
Old 07-09-06, 11:34 PM   #25
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Quote:
NO. She wouldn't. That's why I said Serb needs a lesson in decency. However, saying he's a "piece of shit" and "horrible" isn't exactly how to achieve that goal.

Now, what Ysdat said about Enygma's daughter was wrong as well. However, Enygma telling him "I'll kill you" is flat out inappropriate. If Ysdat is under 18, how would his parents feel about a grown man threatening to KILL their child? Maybe Ysdat needs to be slapped. Maybe he needs a lesson in manners. Who knows...All I know is that we're placing judgment from a perspective that's tainted because we all do, and have done the same damn thing.

Yeah. I agree with you... Name calling doesnt do anything for anybody. I cant speak for anyone else, but all I said to him is wtf is your problem? He obviously has a problem when it comes to decency as you said.
Old 07-09-06, 11:34 PM   #26
Indeph
Not_Indeph

A fault itself is based on the opinion of what you think a fault is.
Old 07-09-06, 11:36 PM   #27
SerB
....S.....

IP: 329A 17E6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
You can't complain about me closing that thread, though. It was against the rules of the forum and completely uncalled for.

wtf are you talking about against the rules?

where does it say that in the rules.

your just giving me bullshit beacause majority of the ppl where on one side, so you automatically just went with it without reading for puting thought.

go suck a dick.
Old 07-09-06, 11:36 PM   #28
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Name calling does effect someone's actions. It sometimes'll shed a light on it that they probably didn't see. A positive reaction like "rofl" when he said that might make him feel good about it. A novice reaction saying nothing would just not affect him at all and he'll do it more. Calling him a name or saying "Wtf is wrong with you" could make him uneasy or maybe if he was sensitve make him apologize. =/ words= powerful
Old 07-09-06, 11:36 PM   #29
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
A fault itself is based on the opinion of what you think a fault is.

Fault being defined in this case as: saying SERB is wrong when we all do/did the same thing

Old 07-09-06, 11:38 PM   #30
ILL GEE

Quote:
ain't nothin wrong with self defense

But, where's the self defense in calling Serb a piece of shit?

that's my point... i AIN"T TALKING... I"M WHOOPING THAT ASS!...lol... if you are in a reachable distance and you threaten my fam, i'm blacking out on you... you are no longer human or worthy of any kind of benefit of doubt... like i said... if you had kids you'd understand better... it's easy to say what you say standing on the outside... but the reality is most kats react first and analyze the shyt at a later time... and when there is children involved shyt is intensified... there is no love greater than the love for and of a child next to God and Jesus Christ

CLICK DA SIGGY