RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-01-06, 03:31 PM   #16
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 38E0 678A

Nos is right. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 08-01-06, 03:44 PM   #17
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

lmao @ this dope ass thread...

but yea..i think theres a difference...

the color of the skin

^...yea......living with a black man for like..years and years...callin him dad...makes u realize your one in the same.....

of course there are differencent...in features...but...in the end...were all human
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-06, 12:47 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 0B90 96F9

Since im wack, my point doesnt get across in rhymes. I'll do it normally lol.

OK, btw im talking colors here not race.

Black is white and white is black, if you take the word "is" to mean its original meaning which is "necessarily involves" or "implies." Now nos, you have been arguing that they are complete opposites and everything. So of course to you, black doesnt involve white, white doesnt involve black. They are base shades. Black is composed of 100% blackness, white is composed of 100% whiteness. So you should still be arguing against me... Dont pull some shit saying like "man I agree with you, though. I wasnt disagreeing with that but black isnt white man."

Explicitly black and white are different. Implicitly, they are one in the same. Outwardly, positives are different from negatives. Life is different from death, good is different from evil... But esoterically, they are one in the same. It's the concept of yang and yin.

If you have a black background you are tempted to put a white mark on it. If you have a white background you are tempted to put a black mark on it. Because if there were nothing to see but black, it would be like being blind. There would be no difference, nothing would matter. Likewise, if everything were white it would be the same. It is only by contrast that we know black is black and white is white. However, if there was a small black circle on a white background, or a small white circle on a black background... Which is positive and which is negative?

Is black negative because its dark? When I look at the black dot on a white background, it is the "thing." Does that mean because it is the focus its positive? The white suggests negative because it represents nothingness, negative space. The black is the something. You know? Both white and black can play the negative role. Then you think of white as light, and its playing the positive role. The black dot on the white background is the thing, so its playing a positive role. Black and white can both play positive and negative.

They are reversible, but you cant have one without the other. It isnt easy for people, the way weve been trained, to notice that they are ONE organism. Our attention has difficulty seeing both sides at once. Perfect example:

You can't see both together. It's one or the other.

What I was trying to say before about bees and flowers. Bees can't exist without flowers, flowers can't exist without bees or some insect equivalent. Doesnt that imply that the bee and the flower are one organism? Forget your conditioning. Look at your head and your feet. Completely different. But they belong to the same whole... It's a little more difficult to notice with bees and flowers because of how you were raised.

Nothingness is important, but we are brought up to disregard it. We dont know that nothingness is important. We know that something is something, but we don't know that nothing is something. It sounds paradoxical and contradictory, but it actually isnt.

Look at your table, supposing that empty space is negative and solid is positive. Inside that table is pulses and vibrations moving at a terrific speed. Inside it are cells, and molecules. If you enlarge a molecule to the size of your fist, the next one will be about 100 yards away. Whats in the molecules? Atoms. If you enlarge an atom to the size of your fist the next one will be somewhere maybe in the next city or state from where you are. Whats inside the atom? Protons, Electrons, Neutrons... Enlarge those to the size of your fist and theyre a long, long, long way away, scientists dont even know how far.

So in actual fact, in your solid table there is a shitload more space than there is anything solid. At that level of magnitude, solid dissapears into space, just as at this level of magnitude space dissapears into the solid.

You see what im getting at here? Your positive, solid table IS mostly negative space. But negative and positive cant exist without eachother. Try to imagine positive without negative. It's impossible.

Its not like I expect any of your minds to change, just a little food for thought.
Old 08-02-06, 02:42 AM   #19
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

Because black absorbs heat and white doesn't.

Would black stop absorbing heat if white stopped reflecting it?

ooooh...

word.

Man I'm bored.

Last edited by Crazy Hades : 08-02-06 at 02:49 AM.