RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-06, 04:42 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2A88 0076

^take a baby, it was created, it didn't always exist it had to be created.
and it can be destroyed.

anything that started it's existance at a point in time was created. when that time ceases and it returns to the source, it is destroyed.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-06, 04:46 PM   #17
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: 9A2C 22DD

^true,

unless u see the baby as a body of energy

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-03-06, 04:47 PM   #18
Compose

IP: B95C 756C

yes, it is possible to create something

man + woman creates baby...and you cant say 'oh but what created man/woman' etc. because all you asked was if something can be created that means atleast 1 thing, so man and woman can create a baby

i had to think about the destroy part

because if you 'destroyed' the baby by means of killing it, its still there, its just dead, but even after it decomposes the bones will still be there so technically its not really destroyed unless its gone COMPLETELY and i think the only thing that can do that is water when it evaporates =/ or something
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 09-03-06, 05:05 PM   #19
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 7448 5AE0

Oh ok...

Its just I thought babies didnt pop out of nowhere when they were made and dissapear into nothingness when they are destroyed.
Old 09-05-06, 12:19 AM   #20
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^they don't "pop out of nowhere" because they're......created.

so back to the original point, anything that you see was created and anything that was created can be destroyed

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-06, 02:49 AM   #21
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 7448 5AE0

Yeah. You're right.
Old 09-11-06, 04:04 AM   #22
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: FC8C 9EBF

how do you destroy energy?

i swear one of the principal laws of physics is that energy can not be destroyed but only manipulated and transcended into a different form

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 09-11-06, 10:15 AM   #23
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Its all up to your def. on creation and destruction. I can say I mixed shit together and created Kool-Aid or I can say I mixed shit together and it eventually formed Kool-aid. If I where to be able to create something, Then yes...you might use baby as an example. But as OMB stated before....creating a baby really is just a bunch of molecules and shit that where already there just coming together to become something more then what they where at one point. And if I kill some one then yes I destroyed him but has he really been destroyed? Not really becouse he is still there even after being buried or creamated. everything wether its molecules that burned to ashes and flowed into the air or the ashes that you keep and put into an ern....its all still there but in a different form. So no one is really right or wrong in these thing...OMB just likes fucking with us with these crazy ass topics

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 10:22 AM   #24
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0C5F 7244

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
yes, it is possible to create something

man + woman creates baby...and you cant say 'oh but what created man/woman' etc. because all you asked was if something can be created that means atleast 1 thing, so man and woman can create a baby

i had to think about the destroy part

because if you 'destroyed' the baby by means of killing it, its still there, its just dead, but even after it decomposes the bones will still be there so technically its not really destroyed unless its gone COMPLETELY and i think the only thing that can do that is water when it evaporates =/ or something

yea but babies aren't JUST created...because of semen and the egg it's all there ready to be mixed together...it's a never ending cycle of processes before each "creation" if you will

and also EVEN if the body "evaporates"...it's still steam which then condenses into rain and again it's a constant cycle...if you cremate a body, it'll be dust, the dust is then spread...and then is around in the ground, in the air on people (sorry to be crude) but yeah...bodies aren't destroyable...not completely if you REALLY think about it peoples...

i unno though...intellectual convos aren't my thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-06, 05:04 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acuity
how do you destroy energy?

i swear one of the principal laws of physics is that energy can not be destroyed but only manipulated and transcended into a different form

more importantly, think before the start of your question - how do you create energy? its impossible. even a generator doesn't create energy, it harnesses existing energy. energy is in everything, even a stone has energy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wordz Ahgod
creating a baby really is just a bunch of molecules and shit that where already there just coming together to become something more then what they where at one point.

that's definitely not true. You only have 3 cells when you become a "baby", the rest of your cells are created through your system intaking protiens and nutrients to create specific types of cells and build your body.

they definitely didn't already exist and just had to be put in place. if it worked that way, no one would ever grow.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-11-06, 06:23 PM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 48D7 0F92

But the cells arent "created" ... Its more like they're synthesized from the proteins and nutrients. And they did already exist in the form of food.
Old 09-11-06, 07:11 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
But the cells arent "created" ... Its more like they're synthesized from the proteins and nutrients. And they did already exist in the form of food.

a cell didn't exist there before. it didn't teleport in from somewhere else, or someoen didn't just blow a whistle and the cells came running. it had to be created by another instructor cell using materials found elsewhere.

why do you always take the most assinine view on something so basic just to sound deep and then end up going "uhhh..what was i saying, again?"

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-11-06, 07:19 PM   #28
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 48D7 0F92

Basic things are the most interesting!

But so is anything really being created though? All thats happening is something is being constructed from materials... Its like a house. A house is a combination of bricks, cement, tiles, plaster, whatever else. Its just something reshaped. Not really created.

Thats what im saying, you can't create anything and you can't destroy anything. Because you're always using something that was already there in your "creation".
Old 09-11-06, 08:09 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Basic things are the most interesting!

But so is anything really being created though? All thats happening is something is being constructed from materials... Its like a house. A house is a combination of bricks, cement, tiles, plaster, whatever else. Its just something reshaped. Not really created.

Thats what im saying, you can't create anything and you can't destroy anything. Because you're always using something that was already there in your "creation".

well here's where your fundamentals are already fucked up. lets take your house example.

to you, a house is just a combination of existing things. in reality, a house is made of
bricks
cement
tiles
plaster
wooden beams

now where did the bricks come from? they didn't just exist, they were made from other things like water (hydrogen and oxygen), special clays, synthetic bonders, they were baked in a kiln etc - aka, created. That brick was never there before till a process occured, and after the process was completed you have a brick. there fore it was created.

same for the cement and the tiles, same for the plaster, and the wooden beams which were once living parts of trees, which in it self was once a seed.

at the end of the day, after those key ingredients are put together, what you have is a house. whne those ingredients were seperate, you couldn't point to a hole in a clay pit and say "yup, rght there, that's a house" because it wasn't. it was just a pile of clay to be used to make bricks. and the same applies for the trees that became wooden beams, and the oven that bakes the bricks - neither of those you'd call a house either.

there fore all of that was created. none of it magically appeared out of thin air, someone had to commit to a process to put every bit of it there. aka....creation.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 09-11-06, 09:39 PM   #30
Prometheus
Authentik PurceptShunz

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E71C 1B28

I ono
I think it depends on which theorem your talking about.