RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-17-06, 06:39 AM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 5DED B8CC

Quote:
Originally Posted by T ha Q
That's just it. Based on their beliefs, suicide bombing is acceptable. However, most theologians and religious people would agree on one thing. And, that is that everyone has a right to defend their own faith and beliefs. That means that if an Islamic "extremist" attempts to bomb you, you as an individual don't have to subscribe to his beliefs and just lie there. You can act on your own level of faith or beliefs in that situation.

^^That's what George Bush claims to be doing right now. His belief is that America has a right to defend herself from these "extremists." Definitions aside, if the people doing the bombing believe they are doing "good", then, there is no reasoning with them. They are, in their own eyes, rational and faithful to their beliefs.

True that...

And they probably wouldnt be encroaching on the western civilisations so much if it wernt for 1: the uprise of the new world opening the gates to further spreading of multicultural societies being the norm and 2: the world police*cough* america making use of terrorism to spread fear throughout their people and gain more general acceptance to the idea of a world conquest to stop countries that dont fall in line with a western mindframe towards life and the future of the earth.

Hell at times even I dont know if I'm backing the right team. America does posess a lot of the same evil as these 'extremists'...

Like I said.....I dont wanna generalise......But it just seems as though a lot of large scale tension and calls for rebellion are comming out of a select group of people. And maybe that group of people, instead of getting defencive and telling us its only a small amount of them doing these things......

Need to act from within their own religion and pull themselves together a bit.

Maybe train themselves up some new whiz bang prophet like ya old man muhhummud to bring some form of peace to the middle east and its religions.

(the antichrist)
Old 09-17-06, 06:40 AM   #17
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
A buddhist wouldnt defend their religion.

YES they would. Wanna know how? They'd defend their faith by practicing it.

WHOMP...there it is.
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-06, 06:40 AM   #18
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 79BA 8EB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
So........Every single person who rioted in pakastan recently......Is an extremist?

..........Not to mention all those middle eastern governments and citizens of those countries who want to eradicate the jewish race........... They must ALL be extremists aswell..

You dont know millions of muslims buddy.......Dont try and front like you know any situation better than I do. I have muslim friends too and I frequently argue with them over the brainwashing bullshit their religion perpectuates in its followers.

If you actually converted to islam bro......You are a straight up stooge....

Thats all I can say.

1st Point: You dont know me, my personal life..you cant form a reeal opinion of me of calling me a stooge..

2nd Point: I didnt say I knew millions of muslims, but those extremists are a very small percentage to the number of peacefull muslims...Look at Hajj..look at the MILLIONS of people go there to be peacefull...they practice peace not violence..

YES there is violent muslims, but majority isnt..

AND Q im suprised you dont understand this man..

you only see the hate and violence because thats what the media preaches us american citizens. thats all the media is doing is scaring us, trying to make us feel scared...im sure you know that..why do you think on cops u only see black people?..and the fact is white people commit more gun crime in america than black peoples?...because they want white folk to be scared of us...why do you think they depict islam to be a nation of violence..so we are scared..but who trained the terrorists?..the CIA..theres video evidence of that sir, and who gave them a billion dollas to massacre other nations and then they decided to hit on america...?..was that part of a plan too?...

all I can say is read
Old 09-17-06, 06:42 AM   #19
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
True that...

And they probably wouldnt be encroaching on the western civilisations so much if it wernt for 1: the uprise of the new world opening the gates to further spreading of multicultural societies being the norm and 2: the world police*cough* america making use of terrorism to spread fear throughout their people and gain more general acceptance to the idea of a world conquest to stop countries that dont fall in line with a western mindframe towards life and the future of the earth.

Hell at times even I dont know if I'm backing the right team. America does posess a lot of the same evil as these 'extremists'...

Like I said.....I dont wanna generalise......But it just seems as though a lot of large scale tension and calls for rebellion are comming out of a select group of people. And maybe that group of people, instead of getting defencive and telling us its only a small amount of them doing these things......

Need to act from within their own religion and pull themselves together a bit.

Maybe train themselves up some new whiz bang prophet like ya old man muhhummud to bring some form of peace to the middle east and its religions.

(the antichrist)

Yea...but, based on biblical prophecy, the "peace" the Anti-christ will bring is a mirage and will only trigger the end of the world.

lol
Old 09-17-06, 06:46 AM   #20
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 79BA 8EB3

MIKE!!

Based on our beliefs suicide bombing is acceptable?..

man...you have not read deeply enough into the qu'ran to depict that..

You have read the arguments for that..

it says defend your religion when UNDER attack..

terrorists take that and twist it and use it in their favor and place the blame on God..

NOW..

it says a million times in the quran

DO NOT KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE

PRACTICE IN THE NAME OF PEACE..AND THOSE WHO WILL NOT CHANGE THEIR BELIEFS, LEAVE THEM IN PEACE, ALLAH WILL DEAL WITH THE NON BELIEVERS IN THE AFTER LIFE..

DO NOT PHYSICALLY HARM ANYONE UNLESS YOUR LIVES, FAMILY, CHILDREN ARE UNDER ATTACK..

READ YOU FOOLS!! its so stupid how yall come into the thread actin like you know everything, when you obviously only read what you want to read, you do not read everything..niggas so ignorant
Old 09-17-06, 06:47 AM   #21
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
I dont ever think anyone will all come too an understanding of whats right and whats wrong,because if they "proved" too everyone a certain religon was correct(my faith is still firm in christianity)there would still be people who wouldn't belive it due too ignorance. Thats the way of a human though,going against everyone if your the underdog and trying too win. Thats how america was founded. Underdogs stepping up too the top of the pyramid. Thats the way of the world everything is crumbling,I myself feel the endtimes are coming more soon then anyone could imagine

Man.. Wake up to yourself..

There is no one true religion.

All religion is worshiping god. The differences only lie in the bullshit fairy tale philosophies about what people 'believe' happens after death and certain other teachings esoteric to certain religions based on general opinion of its founding members and other stand out philosophers involved in the organisation.

Study all religions for their philosophies but practice none. All we have to do is worship god. Even religions with more than one god are simply worshiping the same ultimate 'being everywhere' power like religions with one singular god.

Its pety and antiquated to think one single religious belief is ultimatly correct.

Why should we as a species follow on from the mistakes of our more primative ancestors due to mere tradition?

People need to stop clinging onto dogmatic beliefs with no evidence or reasonable plausability..........
Old 09-17-06, 06:51 AM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:

WHOMP...there it is.

They would never riot or turn to violence.
Old 09-17-06, 06:56 AM   #23
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Sahir...are you familiar with the account of Medina and Mecca. Muhammad turned gto violence when amicable assimilation of Jews didn't work. So, the "extreme" muslims use this as their justification to mame and kill in the name of Allah.

Old 09-17-06, 06:57 AM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

and NOS...That's not true. Bhuddists WILL turn to violence. Did you see "what's love got to do with it" when Tina Turner kicked Ike's ass in that limo. I do believe she was a Bhuddist at the time.

lol
Old 09-17-06, 07:01 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
and NOS...That's not true. Bhuddists WILL turn to violence. Did you see "what's love got to do with it" when Tina Turner kicked Ike's ass in that limo. I do believe she was a Bhuddist at the time.

lol

Lmao.. I'm glad you put the 'lol' at the bottom of that...

Celebrities
Old 09-17-06, 07:01 AM   #26
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 48D7 0F92

Quote:

WHOMP...there it is.

I guess so... I meant it in the sense of defense as in defending something that is under attack in some way. Like christians died for christianity, fought wars for god, muslims do whatever... You know.
Old 09-17-06, 07:15 AM   #27
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
I guess so... I meant it in the sense of defense as in defending something that is under attack in some way. Like christians died for christianity, fought wars for god, muslims do whatever... You know.

gotcha

Old 09-17-06, 09:35 AM   #28
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

try living in oldham bruv.
Old 09-17-06, 10:08 AM   #29
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell