RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives > Special Events Archive > September Event: The Re-Rise
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-06, 03:34 PM   #16
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 1C0F 1C11

Multi- you had a hell of alot of multis in your verse but your punches didnt really hit or nor where they witty... i think the point of a multi battle is to just ahave some multis in your lines and still have the shit hit and not juts have your bars all multis without having real punches in them... thats what took away from yours

Tav. your shit was funny and had the multi's nothing really bad to say aout your verse

V/ Tav

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 09-29-06, 06:59 PM   #17
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

IP: 3240 794D

meh Props Tav. ur the first to beat me in a multi battle im really impressed a re-match will be in order cuz mines was below my usual drop of multis i can think PLK n AB (sites) for that lmao oh well we can still battle in that 3 way with OMB
Old 09-30-06, 01:44 AM   #18
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: FC94 E1E4

Mr. Multi had a lot of multies yes but, most of them where simple as fuck like the lobster lips line. The simplisity of his multies really killed it and made it look like if he lost the shit that I seen in his OM. Me personally Im not just looking for quantity, Im also looking for the quality of the writings. Like yes, mr. multi had the quantity, but anybody could write some of the simple shit he put down. N. Tav put down shit together to make good punches. Its obviouse his shit had more thought put into it. You just have to read this one and see its as one sided really. But good job to both.

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-06, 12:38 PM   #19
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: 2AC9 5FB1

Wish rules were clarified a bit more here. I'm gonna quote anything that sounds hot basically. Doesn't have to be a hard punch, but its preferred

Come w/ monster spits, clock n' pop ya bitch ya shit is gay, cuz facts is u not stop'n this
I've cop'd the win, cuz frankly with the spot ur in, u beat'n me is unheard of like lobster lips
Like hemorrhoids my ass is ill, my raps are real, clap n' personals safe to say da facts'll kill
U vs. me? ur way overmatched in skills, but im itch'n to get @ this pussy without da vagisil

vs.

this knife leave U soaking you'll be broken in two, provoking ya doom
from open tombs you'll go from mr. multi to mr. multiple wounds
wrap it up, you dont practice enough, you wack ass fuck
who uses multi's in they rhymes to mask the fact that they suck?
Im trashing this geek, you asking for beef? get back in ya seat
I'll smash ya teeth on on concrete so you can rap for the streets
Your a practical dumb spoof,Already mastered my gun use
And take ya dome off like it came with a retractable sun roof

It's hard to do quotables in a multie-battle, but this is what i came up with. N. Tav finished with some fired and good flow. Opener from N. Tav was my fave line of the battle and really exemplified I think what the point of this was. A really funny punchline that hit hard and had multies. Multie, u had too many multies. Too many takes away the effect of them, 2 or 3 in a line is really the max i think, you had more than that in some of ur lines. The ones I quoted were okay i guess, but the flow was a little shaky on them too. Fun read though for sure.

Vote N. Tavarez
Old 09-30-06, 12:58 PM   #20
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: 3A9D 1961

Mr multi had the best multis, tav had the best punches.
Old 09-30-06, 02:09 PM   #21
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

i didn't kno if we were doing punches with multies or just multies so i did multies only really but its all good on the next one rules need to be more specified
Old 09-30-06, 02:44 PM   #22
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

Old 10-01-06, 08:43 AM   #23
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: E633 9937

N.Tavarez wins 7-0.

N.Tavarez wins.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote