RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-06, 10:52 PM   #16
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1F00 80FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by TitoBronsky
i love how yall can call the kid garbage.... yet..... hes garbage enough to beat out 20 other rap groups to OPEN for the Ying Yang Twins?????

why dont yall keep that shit in the forefront of your minds while your hating on dude.....

do a self inventory.....

have any of yall accomplished what he has....???

show wise....

marketing wise....

KOTN is holding it down fo real.... yall should know who your hating on b4 you attempt to shit on people blindly.....

put aside the beef and ask yourself.... why yall hating on dude????

yall know you see in J what you dont see in yourselves.... and that shits eat yall heads up....

Battle and get that shit off your chest.....

Ecko.... we supposed to collab.... i aint got beef wit you....

Spul.... we gotta collab... and i got no beef wit you either...

Troublesome.... i dont know you enough to have words for you....

but this hating on Summers shit is played....

after the battles let the chips fall where they will..... but at the end of the day....

J.Summers and the KOTN holding it down Heavy in the Mitten fo sho

yea, i ain't got beef with you, but saying "HE GOT TO OPEN FOR YING YANG TWINS, AND THAT HE MAKING MOVES! And that we jealous of him cuz we wanna be in his place!!"

Well let me say this, just because he's doing all this does it mean he has talent?

look @ Rick Ross, Young Jeezy, Paul Wall.. Fuck opening up for people, they all are SIGNED TO BIG RECORD LABELS and got people opening up for them. NEAR PLATINUM OR PLATINUM and all makin' that dough.

BUT........ DOES just that mean they got talent? HELL NO..

do YOU look @ them and wish you were them? HELL NO..

So If I can see those people and not have respect for what they doing cuz they really don't have talent, and I bet even you agree with me, and not be jealous of them. WHY should I be jealous of what J. Summers is doing by opening up? Just cuz he opens up for someone don't mean he has to be dope.

SO HELL NO, I don't want to be him. And no, I'm not doing shows and shit. Because I just now started taking rap serious, with my first real serious shit. That is gonna be heavilily promoted. In the past I had to focus more on school, so only now can I finally put 150% in this shit. And i'm supposed to open up in either January or Feb in Seattle with Tizz. And triple said he can hook me up with some shit in NY earlier than that. So best believe I'ma start getting on my grind.

but back to the point, WHY HATE J Summers? Oh, and sidenote I won't mention the 2 names, but even 2 people IN OYD look @ J Summers and don't like his music and wonder why he in there. so i know i'm not only one.

But he even said himself, he ain't think it's worth getting lyrical, cuz lyrics don't seel. So he does his crunk shit (in his high pitched chipmunk voice, might I add), and that's coo. Do that, but don't go braggin' like you the shit. Crunk takes little to no rap talent. All you need to do is find dope ass beat and a hook that is decently catchy and you can get a crowd movin'. And I guess that's what he considers dope.

but the thing is, I thought OYD was more than that. Rappin' for the passion of rap, not just to dumb it down to get money. Cuz I see cats in there like Enygma, Tonyself, Pra'ject who really spend time on their lyrics and you can see the results. And I thought those are the people that represent OYD, but if it's the hsit like J. Summers be doing. Just to get that money by dumbin' it down and just so you can sell. Then I ain't got respect for that. Real talk. no hate

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:38 PM   #17
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F2C8 4E42

u talkin on troublesome and spul trying ta be you when u aint you dawg
1 monkey goes and purposely drops a beef thread clearly where it dont belong
and now it starts a whole trend of followin wannabe internet gangstas doin it
and worst part bout it is none of the mods even give a shit no more
no disrespect ta nos or mimesis but god damn...
Old 11-04-06, 11:43 PM   #18
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: 90A6 BE8B

OYD Covers all bases

KRUNK INCLUDED

we got something forevery body.......

you see lil John drippin wit bling....... so nobody can go there and say that shit dont sell........ CUZ WE ALL KNOW IT DOES

now wether you like it or not is a diffrent story... but you cant argue with the record sales.... nahmean???

now to comment on your comments on the squad.... You already know its about the passion.... we goin hard.... cant nobody question the motives or ambition or focus.... its all passion 100% ... shit... im second Generation in this game.... feel me???

OYD is a business.... and not for nothing.... im standing up for J. Summers cuz if you could see dude on stage.... you wouldnt be speakin like this.... The swag is rediculous... i had to try and keep up wit dude on some real shit... Show man ship is crazy... and if you knew the man behind the music... its on some other shit....

We all growing as artist... J. may be doin crunk now... switch it up go conscious speak... or what ever.... but he doin whats workin in his hood.....

I was there in Detroit.... i seen his hood.... and him workin his local area.... dog....

THEY LOVE THIS MOTHA FUCKA IN THE MITTEN!!!!!

and hes playin to his crowd....

you gotta give ole boy his due....

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:48 PM   #19
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
OYD Covers all bases

KRUNK INCLUDED

you see lil John drippin wit bling....... so nobody can go there and say that shit dont sell........ CUZ WE ALL KNOW IT DOES

now wether you like it or not is a diffrent story... but you cant argue with the record sales.... nahmean???

now to comment on your comments on the squad.... You already know its about the passion.... we goin hard.... cant nobody question the motives or ambition or focus.... its all passion 100% ... shit... im second Generation in this game.... feel me???

OYD is a business.... and not for nothing.... im standing up for J. Summers cuz if you could see dude on stage.... you wouldnt be speakin like this.... The swag is rediculous... i had to try and keep up wit dude on some real shit... Show man ship is crazy... and if you knew the man behind the music... its on some other shit....

We all growing as artist... J. may be doin crunk now... switch it up go conscious speak... or what ever.... but he doin whats workin in his hood.....

I was there in Detroit.... i seen his hood.... and him workin his local area.... dog....

yea well when crunk music is out so is J summers so there u go
if j summers wants ta be a real emcee and shit he would start trends
he gon be yesterday's news once crunk is out of everybodys speakers
he just following and not leading by fitting in with whats new
Old 11-04-06, 11:50 PM   #20
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
OYD Covers all bases

KRUNK INCLUDED

lol you completely missed my point. How is Lil Jon lyrical? What I said was HE, NOT ME, J. Summers said he don't see the point in BEING LYRICAL because that doesn't sell. DUH doing that shit sells. lately tho tides changing. But of course, that shit sells. Why I said I don't like about him, is he just in rap tryin' to do w/e sells. Like he gon dumb himself down just to sell. Why respect someone doing that?

again refer to above

word do your thing yo

again, I don't see how this says he has talent lyrically. but ok...

I doubt it seeing as he in it to sell, and "being lyrical doesn't sell" in his mind

Again, almost anyone has their own love local. I ain't even done shows and shit, and I get love here. That don't mean shit. It's like your family. Of course they gon love you, if you suck or not, they rep you cuz you from where they at. That means absolutely nothing skill wise as well

wordddddddddd.......and with this battle comin' soon. We'll find out how lyrical this cat can be. Whether he had to dumb himself down to do the music he doing, or if he was actually this dumb to start out with ~_~

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-04-06, 11:55 PM   #21
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

your a trip Mind State.....

Crunk is Dead??? Nigga.... you may not like crunk... but regardless...

RECORD SALES DONT LIE!!!!!!!!

The south got the Crown right now.....

Jay-Z trying to bring it back to NY for us and shit... but the crown is in the South... its their turn to hold down hip-hop.... and thats what they are doing....

i dont like how commericial shits gotten... and getting.... wit all the snap music.... etc... but the facts are the facts.... and you cant argue wit em...

Do i wanna make only club joints... NO....

Do i like snap music personaly .... NO

Do i think J.SUmmers is a valid Emcee in todays industry.... HELL THE FUCK YES.... and im sure as he grows as an artist so will his style and the direction he's goin with his lyrics... or what ever the fuck....

Hip-hop is a constant evolution..... as are the artist in the industry....

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:59 PM   #22
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
your a trip.....

Jay-Z trying to bring it back to NY for us and shit... but the crown is in the South... its their turn to hold down hip-hop.... and thats what they are doing....

i dont like how commericial shits gotten... and getting.... wit all the snap music.... etc... but the facts are the facts.... and you cant argue wit em...

Do i think J.SUmmers is a valid Emcee in todays industry.... HELL THE FUCK YES.... and im sure as he grows as an artist so will his style and the direction he's goin with his lyrics... or what ever the fuck....

yes hip hop changes and locations change theres ALWAYS change
but u should NEVER change urself ta give what the poeple wanna hear
be YOU and do what YOU wanna hear not what people wanna hear
u could switch up styles but dont ever change what u stand for
and change isnt always good especially when u forcing change
like what spul said u shouldnt dumb down ur lyrics cuz lil jon does
dumbing down ur lyrics is a BAD change..evolution could take a wrong turn
and thats what evolution did ta rap..it took a wrong turn wit the south
Old 11-05-06, 12:04 AM   #23
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

i agree wit the wrong turn to the south..... not where i woulda personaly chosen hip hop to go....

but its there....

the listener drives the Market.... if people werent buying the albums....

artist wouldnt be makin them type of records.....

i agree a 100% wit not compromising your stance on issues... and remaining an individual to the end.... but at the same time... you cant crucify somebody for wanting to expiriment and go outside the box on a record or two... feel me??

Old 11-05-06, 12:08 AM   #24
J Summers

IP: FD6C D93F

i read bronskys post that was it... i was on a mad drunken rampage last night... hahaha... but ya'll think i'm only crunk...please... i can cover all basis and you'll see... but the music i make...gets me where i need to be... and thats way ahead of you three combined...x2...so wait set up the battles i got all three of ya.... and if ya'll wanna go three on one.. i'll make one track...and spul acts like an INTERNET battle and he gets the crown...no no.. u come and meet me... and battle and we'll put up five large and the throne...but some prewrittens aint gettin u nothing but a stiff dick and bubblegum....i could give two shits if ya didnt like my music... i dont make it for you... if you like me good.. if you dont even better... thats my theory... set em up i'll be home tommrow night
Old 11-05-06, 12:09 AM   #25
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
i agree wit the wrong turn to the south..... not where i woulda personaly chosen hip hop to go....

but its there....

the listener drives the Market.... if people werent buying the albums....

artist wouldnt be makin them type of records.....

i agree a 100% wit not compromising your stance on issues... and remaining an individual to the end.... but at the same time... you cant crucify somebody for wanting to expiriment and go outside the box on a record or two... feel me??

yea we gotta stop sweating these rich ass dumb tasteless A&Rs
and start beating into these groupies heads what real music is
if these dickriders would get they muthafuckin facts str8
and stop fuckin things up for the rap game we'd be ight know what i mean

and experimenting is a whole diffrent thang it good ta experiment
but if u experiment atleast try ta come up wit sumthin better
dont find the worst results and stick wit it cuz these mislead groupies
are hoppin on his nutz...he know damn well in his heart he sellin out
and he aint even heard of yet...lol shit i dunno maybe he'll realize someday
Old 11-05-06, 12:12 AM   #26
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Summers
i read bronskys post that was it... i was on a mad drunken rampage last night... hahaha... but ya'll think i'm only crunk...please... i can cover all basis and you'll see... but the music i make...gets me where i need to be... and thats way ahead of you three combined...x2...so wait set up the battles i got all three of ya.... and if ya'll wanna go three on one.. i'll make one track...and spul acts like an INTERNET battle and he gets the crown...no no.. u come and meet me... and battle and we'll put up five large and the throne...but some prewrittens aint gettin u nothing but a stiff dick and bubblegum....i could give two shits if ya didnt like my music... i dont make it for you... if you like me good.. if you dont even better... thats my theory... set em up i'll be home tommrow night

"all i got for girls is hard dick and bubble gum" - Big L freestyle

damn man cant u find ur own lines in ur convos let alone songs
Old 11-05-06, 12:14 AM   #27
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
i read bronskys post that was it... i was on a mad drunken rampage last night... hahaha... but ya'll think i'm only crunk...please... i can cover all basis and you'll see... but the music i make...gets me where i need to be... and thats way ahead of you three combined...x2... so wait set up the battles i got all three of ya.... and if ya'll wanna go three on one.. i'll make one track...and spul acts like an INTERNET battle and he gets the crown...no no.. u come and meet me... and battle and we'll put up five large and the throne...but some prewrittens aint gettin u nothing but a stiff dick and bubblegum....i could give two shits if ya didnt like my music... i dont make it for you... if you like me good.. if you dont even better... thats my theory... set em up i'll be home tommrow night

And why should freestylin' proove your the best rapper? That'd just prove your the best freestyler. and since you're more worried about sales, you should know that it's the WRITTEN tracks that make you sell, NOT the freestyles. Get real... Freestylin' is good to be able to do, but I'd rather have talent at writing, then freestylin'...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-05-06, 12:16 AM   #28
villagepimp
Geaux Fuck Yourself

Text Record: 13-4
IP: 1717 7E77

Quote:
relocate this to beef if ya wanna

ya'll kids lovin my flava i makin money from rap over here.... what ya'll doin over there... spull and troublesome couple a well wishers tryna be me when yalll cant even see me... ecko west coast ... you want me on ya collab and i dropped and ya hatin so you gonna get the heat... lemme get to my house ....ya'll done with rapsuperstar is mine... spool and lovesdacome on my cokc... ecko you cool.. and zone out.. the only duke i had hopes from ... from my place thought you was witit figger ur sitch out or ur done too... fuck ya lif KOTN.... BIIIIITTTCCCHHHHHHHH

Ummm... translation?

King of Missouri

I Fucked Mack's Mom. And I Liked It.

-[p-S-a]-
2003-2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^dude it's poetic, what did you expect? He believed his ex still loved him after cheating on him with 9 guys and 1 girl.

Send a message via AIM to villagepimp Send a message via MSN to villagepimp Send a message via Yahoo to villagepimp   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-06, 12:16 AM   #29
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
your a trip Mind State.....

lol again on that doing what sells tip. That doesn't mean jack talent wise. The best rappers out aren't the best selling most of the time. But again, WHY do what sells? DO YOU, not what people want you to do. Don't tell me you follow that same view point j follows.

it's like Mind was saying, make trends don't follow them.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-05-06, 12:23 AM   #30
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuLâ„¢
And why should freestylin' proove your the best rapper? That'd just prove your the best freestyler. and since you're more worried about sales, you should know that it's the WRITTEN tracks that make you sell, NOT the freestyles. Get real... Freestylin' is good to be able to do, but I'd rather have talent at writing, then freestylin'...

tell u the truth i rather be good at freestyling
cuz if u a grade A freestyler then it aint shit ta write down ur rhymes
but yea JUST freestylin aint gon cut it