RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-17-06, 01:34 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

you know why this is funny to me. cuz jay went at jim jones who's definitely the worse dude in dipset lmao. if you're such a man, why would you do that? why didn't he go at cam? why didn't he go at JR? or hell rell? or 40cal? or ANY of them???

lol, jiggas moves are bitch moves.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-06, 01:53 PM   #17
3rdshift513
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 162E ADDF

cam disses are in kingdom come...dig a hole...none of dipset can see jay-z if you think that, seriously....do i even have to put that into words...the only one who has a fighting chance...is.....is......damn no one...o well
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-06, 01:58 PM   #18
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

nevermind
I take this back again
shit was mediocre
the first verse showed promise but the 2nd verse was ehh

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious

Last edited by Zone Out : 11-17-06 at 03:46 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-06, 02:01 PM   #19
Zone Out
Power Hungry

and Jr Writer got at Jay-z hard as fuck

"throw up ya diamonds, now you biting wrestlers too?"

"I will flare at ya peeps
you wear that a week
you goin send at us, Tierra and Bleek......BLEEK? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA"

"Its J-R-Writer, better shut up ock
I break down the Roc like Im bout to set up shop"

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Old 11-17-06, 02:02 PM   #20
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
you know why this is funny to me. cuz jay went at jim jones who's definitely the worse dude in dipset lmao. if you're such a man, why would you do that? why didn't he go at cam? why didn't he go at JR? or hell rell? or 40cal? or ANY of them???

lol, jiggas moves are bitch moves.

lmfao
Cam has been the nigga disisn him most
that would've been the most obvious thing to do

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-06, 02:33 PM   #21
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: 4D68 1908

Lol. J.R. Writer going at Jay was funny as hell.

oh and for dude saying that no one in dipset could get at jay in a diss..

umm

J.R. Writer > Hell Rell > 40 Cal > Fuck even Juelz Could hold his own against jay in a DISS!
Old 11-17-06, 02:41 PM   #22
Zone Out
Power Hungry

lol, I dont know about Juelz
I think Jay would smash that lil nigga
and I think Hell Rell would diss him but it would be all fuckin him up and shit
Jr Writer and 40 cal could do it lyrically with punches and shit
and Cam is doin it cause he know how much of a hoe ass nigga Jay-z is

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Old 11-17-06, 05:06 PM   #23
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 04C7 1AC3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm not big on jim jones, or this song, but this shit here was wiggedy wack b.

jim jones ain't make a diss track so why would i be stupid enough to compare two completely seperate things

Jim Jones did make a diss track.... wat are u talkin about???? i was sayin dont say Jim Jones' diss track was better than Jay-Zs

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 11-18-06, 02:41 AM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^what the HELL are you talkin about man, jim jones' diss track came out after jiggas track. how could jigga respond to a diss track that was never recorded??

and joe camel's supposed "disses" are all "i'm this i'm that". that ain't a fuckin diss man, a diss is sprayin hot chunky diahrhea in a niggas face

if you need a demonstration, soak up an earfull of this http://www.soundclick.com/bands/son...&songID=4616910

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 02:56 AM   #25
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: 5A36 D0C3

anybody who saw the BET Hip-Hop awards notice the "Men lie, women lie, numbers don't" line at the beginning of this diss being the same thing Jay said as his acceptance speech for hustla of the year?

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Old 11-18-06, 03:00 AM   #26
3rdshift513
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 162E ADDF

seriously all of yall are foolin for thinkin dipset can see jay-z...period...jay would kill all of the set...it dont even matter who they send at him...get serious...yall the same cats who scream hip-hop is dead if yall gone scream dipset over jay-z then hip-hop is really dead...get serious
Send a message via AIM to 3rdshift513   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-06, 04:37 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

WHAT HOT DISSES HAS JAY Z MADE???!!!!

dude has like ONE even remotely mentionalbe diss track ever, why the hell you talk like he's so nice when his track record...is non existant?!!!

Jay Z is not a battle cat duke, just face it. jay z don't battle, it took him almost a year to respond to cam's diss, and he responded to jim jones so....wtf.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-18-06, 05:09 PM   #28
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Actually, Jim Jones had two disses to Jay-Z before Jay came out with this...Kingdom Done n some other freestyle or w/e. Jay-Z responded because Jim Jones is the only Dipset member getting anthing remotely close to shine cuz of we fly high. He already let cam have his on dig a hole. He didn't go at JR Writer or 40 Cal cuz in mainstream who the fuck are they? What does jay have to gain from that? Atleast on the mainstream side of things Jim Jones is kinda doin it right now.
Old 11-18-06, 05:20 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
Actually, Jim Jones had two disses to Jay-Z before Jay came out with this...Kingdom Done n some other freestyle or w/e. Jay-Z responded because Jim Jones is the only Dipset member getting anthing remotely close to shine cuz of we fly high. He already let cam have his on dig a hole. He didn't go at JR Writer or 40 Cal cuz in mainstream who the fuck are they? What does jay have to gain from that? Atleast on the mainstream side of things Jim Jones is kinda doin it right now.

Jim Jones is the only member of Dipset with a record out so of course he's the one gettin shine right now.

and i dunno about you but i don't only hear music from the radio. i'd say prolly 15-20% of the music i hear comes from the radio, the rest is mixtapes and tracks that come straight out the vein of the underground. And dipset's reach, dipsets influence and dipset's credibility in the underground > ANYBODY's. they got the mixtape scene on lock b and have had it since like 2004. They hold down the streets in the summer, they hold down the streets in the winter, shit man all 4 seasons. That's street credibility. Dipset's makin more off mixtapes than your favorite rapper is makin off albums.

that's where battles are really won or lost. not on the airwaves.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 11-18-06, 05:27 PM   #30
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

Text Record: 4-1
Audio Record: 4-0
IP: A02A 61F8

yea man..

I hear maybe 20 - 30 songs off the radio until they start playing the same shit over and over for a year.

but mostly we trip up to ATL and around GA and hit the mixtape scenes for new songs or the internet scene and Dipseti s EVERYWHeRE.

oh and..Dipset > Jay Z..

anyday.