RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-25-06, 09:20 PM   #16
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 54D6 4DE6

Quote:
Originally Posted by M Eazy
And, I usually could care less about people, but Egyma is a straight ass hole. I wanted to say that, but I wanted to listen to his music before I did such a thing. And now the thought stands.

I love you too M Eazy
Old 11-25-06, 09:25 PM   #17
M Eazy
Put Yo Money On Me

IP: 97A1 4BD2

Hahaha...bro, why'd you come back in here? hahaha
Old 11-25-06, 09:27 PM   #18
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

Quote:
Ight track. Yea, quality killed it. No hate, but hook was pure trash to me. First verse sounded like you were reading off a paper, no flow or swag there that I really like that jumped out at me. 2nd verse, you started off great. Flow was on point, lyrics was nice, and with out reading tha lyrics, I understood what you were saying. Nice track tho, no hate from me, just keep doing you and you gunna get alot better. Elevation is the key. Just not something I would bump in tha whip.

And, I usually could care less about people, but Egyma is a straight ass hole. I wanted to say that, but I wanted to listen to his music before I did such a thing. And now the thought stands.

^^Preciate the feedback...and yea, I listened to this track 100000 times...The quality doesn't allow u to hear the nuances in my delivery...And, the flow on the first verse does come off chopped in spots...but, the 2nd verse is rockin...LOL

Also, I'm def. gonna get better until the day I die. But, note that I'm in the process of re-inventing my flow/schemes/style. Have you heard some of my old work as Tha Q? Bro...I'm not braggin, but I can hold my own against anyone on RV without a doubt.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-06, 09:32 PM   #19
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 54D6 4DE6

Quote:
Hahaha...bro, why'd you come back in here? hahaha

Same reason you did
Old 11-25-06, 10:47 PM   #20
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: CE53 B16B

WTF did you do to these people Q. You're getting gang banged in every thread i see you in now.

The beat was ok. The Quality was meh...but what the fuck am i gonna say about quality right?

The flo on both were nice actually. I like your flo it's original to me 95% of the time. The only thing i hate is when you do that run jump and stop thing then have to get going again. Alot of people consider that flo but i don't. I'm for smoothness though...

Your chorus was dope to me. Anybody who hates this chorus...probably hasn't or doesn't want to take the time to feel it. Sometimes people hate on auto pilot with out knowing it. Shit i do it sometimes. That we fly high. I thought that shit was wack till i found my self yelling "Balllin". Realized i just hated cause i hated him.

Anyways i'm not going to go in to my favorites, be easier to say what i didn't like which was the fertilizer stink line. But i hate the word stink for some weird ass reason. Just an ugly word. That's it.

Yup yup.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 11-25-06, 10:57 PM   #21
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^Preciate the feed...But, what's run jump and stop?

lol
Old 11-26-06, 11:42 AM   #22
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

uppppppppppppp

Old 11-26-06, 08:21 PM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

Stop sayin ya name on the intro so much... Once or twice is enough bro... Was that you having a convo with yourself aswell?...heh... Vocals could be a little clearer, it sounds like youve reduced the reverb with some filter.. Prolly could just use an EQ tweak..

Lyric style reminds me of old andre 3000 which is fucken awesome...props for that. One problem I did have which is most likly only personal preference was that your style is real metaphorical on this track n at times its hard to understand what your getting at with some lines as your listening, could be a little more direct with what your saying rather than expressing yourself somewhat abstract like that.

Hook was aiight, I feel as though this track could have benefitted from using a singer n more beat variations during the chorus and verses to emphasise certain lines n sort of lose that loop feel to it a bit.

But overall, I enjoyed listening.. If you can fix the clarity on your vocals just a tad this track would be killer... Good shit.......
Old 11-26-06, 10:57 PM   #24
Blackmage
Is F'in Bored

Text Record: 8-12
Audio Record: 5-5
IP: 120F 4D66

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reflecz
^^Preciate the feed...But, what's run jump and stop?

lol

When someone does a flo and comes up to a word and they stop with emphasis and then go and stop again. The spaces bug me. I really couldn't explain it well.

Knowledge is Power, Stop being Weak

The Legend of Blackmage
Featuring such heads as...Tha Q, 9th degree, Enygma,The green team, Big J and probably you! SO DON'T SLEEP!

Coming soon to a soundclick near you...

........Shit.....Nigga.......
Old 11-27-06, 12:08 AM   #25
Zach Warden
New to RV

IP: 3DD6 8B46

lyrics are nice... feelin this. flow is nice. nice choice of beat. verse is the best in my opinion... lovin this... chorus is nice. i like this. verse 2 is persistant. goes nice with verse 1. good shit = ).

rtf

www.soundclick.com/zwbattles
www.soundclick.com/zachwarden
www.myspace.com/itszachwarden
Send a message via AIM to Zach Warden   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-06, 05:22 AM   #26
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nostradamus
Stop sayin ya name on the intro so much... Once or twice is enough bro... Was that you having a convo with yourself aswell?...heh... Vocals could be a little clearer, it sounds like youve reduced the reverb with some filter.. Prolly could just use an EQ tweak..

Lyric style reminds me of old andre 3000 which is fucken awesome...props for that. One problem I did have which is most likly only personal preference was that your style is real metaphorical on this track n at times its hard to understand what your getting at with some lines as your listening, could be a little more direct with what your saying rather than expressing yourself somewhat abstract like that.

Hook was aiight, I feel as though this track could have benefitted from using a singer n more beat variations during the chorus and verses to emphasise certain lines n sort of lose that loop feel to it a bit.

But overall, I enjoyed listening.. If you can fix the clarity on your vocals just a tad this track would be killer... Good shit.......

Thank you Nos...This feedback has helped me more than you know. I have a basis to improve upon now. Thank you.

Blackmage. I feel you bro. I do that in many of my tracks. It's a BIGGIE technique. BUt, I guess I go overboard with it. LOL I'll use it only ONCE in a while from now on.

Thanks for all the feedback peeps

Old 11-27-06, 12:48 PM   #27
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 2507 7083

returning the favor...sorry it took so long duuude...

listening...im liking the beat....u come in pretty nice....flow is pretty nice....some of the lyrics im not feeling....but some are ok....you should def. get that new setup asap...cause as im sure you know...it takes away a lot from the tracks....hook is ehhh...dunno..not something id be singing in an hour...im liking your 2nd verse a lot better than 1st....lyrically and flow wise.....

i think if this was done in high quality..youd prolly get a lot of downloads n shit...not bad...keep it up..
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-06, 06:56 PM   #28
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

preciate it

Old 11-27-06, 08:57 PM   #29
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 9E5F B3D7

not really much else i can say that hasn't already been said. i'd just be repeating everyone else. the track was ill. but u really do need to hurry n get that new setup, ya quality is takin ALOT away from your music

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-06, 09:58 PM   #30
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

^^tell me about it