RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-06, 02:03 PM   #16
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3058 F24B

Quote:
Originally Posted by K Illa
THOSE ARE LOW BLOWS AND IN A REAL BATTLE FACE TO FACE YOUD NEVER WALK AWAY THAT SHIT IS OUT OF LINE. NICK SAID HIS BRO WAS SHOT AND GRAN PARENTS AN NEICE DIED AND I DIDN'T YOUSE IT ONLY A EVIL DEVIL AS WHITE PERSON WOULD DO WHAT U TO JUST DID YOULL NEVER GET MY RESPECT

Ah well done, you have to bring the fact I am white into this. You sir, are a moron. If you didn't want people using death personals against you then you shouldn't have posted what happened to your paps and brother.

And I've been through shit you'd struggle to imagine in my life, I'm just not dumb enough to post it on RV and have it used as personals against me.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 02:09 PM   #17
K Illa
Banned: Pink Slipped

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C2BA 4E39

^^you Know What I Mean. I Know I Know U Aint Been Shit In Real Life Cuz Those Lines Would Infurate A Nigga Too Much To Think I Would Kill In Real Life For That Shit About My Brother. It Aint No Joke He Just Graduated Collage He Had A Lil Girl And Was Taken Care A Whole Other Family Too And U Wanna Crack Jokes U Lucky I Don't Know Were U Live Cuz I Get 50 Dollar Plane Tickets
Old 12-07-06, 02:12 PM   #18
K Illa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
Ah well done, you have to bring the fact I am white into this. You sir, are a moron. If you didn't want people using death personals against you then you shouldn't have posted what happened to your paps and brother.

And I've been through shit you'd struggle to imagine in my life, I'm just not dumb enough to post it on RV and have it used as personals against me.

U AINT BEEN THROUGH SHIT LIER U WOULD KNOW THAT SHIT WAS OUT OF LINE WHAT YA MOM AND DAD GOT DEVORSED. AND I BRING IN THE FACT U WHITE CUZ YALL RUIN HIP HOP BRINGIN ALL TYPE BULLSHIT FORMATS AND RULES TO ART. THATS WHAT WHITE PEOPLE THEY TAKE ALL THE FUN AND SPONTINAITY OUT OF EVERYTHING A BUNCH OF PARISITES
Old 12-07-06, 02:15 PM   #19
K Illa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
United Kingdom
England

92 Regent Street
Wellington
Telford
Shropshire
TF1 1PG

FUCKING BRING IT

DAMN I WISH YOUR BITCH ASS WAS FROM THE STATES CUZ ENGLAND IS GAY YOUR WHOLE COUNTRY IS SOFT DUDE DEF DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIP HOP U GIVING ADVICED TO ME U PROB JUST STARTED RAPPING. BRING MY ASS YOU GET KNOCKED THE FUCK OUT DUDE. BUT I'D BLOW YA BRITISH FACE OFF FOR THE SHIT U SAID ABOUT MY BROTHER. FUCK ENGLAND U TEA AND CRUMPET EATIN BITCH FUCK U AND THE QUEEN. WELLINGTON TELFORD SHROPSHIRE. ENGLANDS AMERICAS BITCH.
Old 12-07-06, 02:19 PM   #20
K Illa

Whatever Gay Ass Country U From They Still Bitch U Uk Pussy Some Bitch Ass White Boy From Nowhere

That Was Dumb Giving Your Address Out Too
Old 12-07-06, 02:22 PM   #21
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BD83 5678

Quote:
Whatever Gay Ass Country U From They Still Bitch U Uk Pussy Some Bitch Ass White Boy From Nowhere

Well, you implied that if you knew where I lived you would actually do something about what I said about your piece of shit family.

I am giving you an open fucking invitation motherfucker.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 02:28 PM   #22
K Illa

Cant Get To England On 50 Bucks If I Could I Would Can Bring A Gun To England Neither want to fight you I Want To Kill You. Thats What We Do In America U Pussy English Bitches No Nothing About That.
Old 12-07-06, 02:30 PM   #23
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Cant Get To England On 50 Bucks If I Could I Would Can Bring A Gun To England Neither want to fight you I Want To Kill You. Thats What We Do In America U Pussy English Bitches No Nothing About That.

What you bring weapons because you can't handle a real brawl.

Dude, if you came over here I would fucking beat you to death with my bare fucking hands. And I have delivered my address to you... so you have no excuses you pussy. Stop ducking me cheese dick. Come see me and get laid the fuck out.

That is all I am going to post in here now because it is not my battle thread. If you want to continue talking to yourself go ahead. If you want to continue to be owned by me, please see me in the Chat, Predictions & Rankings Thread... I'll be waiting.

Peace.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 03:47 PM   #24
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3058 F24B

Quote:

I live 10 minutes away from Nick on foot, and I assure you if you went anywhere near his house I would come and beat the fuck out of you. I don't care if you're gonna bring your 'gat', I'm 6 ft 3 and Nick's 6 ft 7 so we'd fuck you up and film it and post it on RV.

Please come and visit us.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 03:54 PM   #25
King Solo
Skadoosh!

But what if he brings his gun ? I don't think I can handle a Super Soaker XP1000 !!
Old 12-07-06, 04:05 PM   #26
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
IP: 55F1 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
I live 10 minutes away from Nick on foot, and I assure you if you went anywhere near his house I would come and beat the fuck out of you. I don't care if you're gonna bring your 'gat', I'm 6 ft 3 and Nick's 6 ft 7 so we'd fuck you up and film it and post it on RV.

Please come and visit us.

ya some tall motherfuckers, RV own shawn bradley and yao ming lmao
Old 12-07-06, 04:19 PM   #27
Sir Smash'Alot
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: FD29 DDDC

Shame about your old man, but when danger was near he couldn't hide
But just think...
...He was killed above the same sewers where your fucking career resides
You're on a tighrope between life and death & ya got nothin to gloat on
Cause you've always walked a fine line... but you've never actually wrote one

vs

Nada.

v/ Appo..

I think its pretty clear that illa's punches werent real fantastic..

Sir Smash'Alot aka Third Eye
Send a message via AIM to Sir Smash'Alot   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-06, 09:54 PM   #28
Native Pryde
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 139E 0063

nada.

vs.

It's pathetic, you're so poor and hungry it’s almost painful to feel
& I'd dish out the dirt on you but you'd be fucking grateful for the meal
You're on a tightrope between life and death & ya got nothin to gloat on
Cause you've always walked a fine line... but you've never actually wrote one

Appo took this. He had a decent verse at best but k illa didn't even come close to that. I didn't see n e thang from him that I thought hit heavy. I've seen 'fine lines' before but I liked this one so I still quoted it. K illa, you really need to step your creativity up.

Vote-App
Old 12-07-06, 11:42 PM   #29
Comedian
Light Weight

IP: 7E01 785E

App wins.

K Illa just didn't come with anything. On the other hand, Appoc came with solid-enough punches to take this with ease. Wording was pretty nice throughout and overall he just brang it. His opener already won it for him, and it didn't even hit that hard. Yeah - Apocc wins, no contest.

But Illa, dude, you gotta chill out... it's just a battle.

anyways, vote: Appocolyptik
Old 12-08-06, 07:23 AM   #30
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

Text Record: 0-1
IP: CCBE 9926

I love Christmas time, Santa brings gifts from Seville to Texas
And your house is full of such a festive spirit it's like your paps was killed on Xmas

Vs.

nothing

This bar was the killer that really set the end to the battle if you asked me It wasnt all that but IN THIS BATTLE it stood out lol..........Not tryin to be a hate voter or nuttin but K Illa you need to get yo elevate on

My v/ app

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*