RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-01-07, 03:43 AM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: F21C 16A2

man get in a relationship with someone and see where it leads. dont rush anything and don't expect anything, just be comfortable and be your self.

lol you have just as much right to have an awkward first sexual experience just as much as any body else lol

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 04:19 AM   #17
SerB
....S.....

IP: F5F9 EA36

AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

fucking idiot.

hahahaha

u fucking passed on sex? i question that ur a guy then. ur prolly some little schoolgirl bitch.
waiting for the right girl, u sound like a fucking bitch. u sunflower. fukin daisy
how u pass on a girl?
like bro ur gonna regert that later in life.
Old 04-01-07, 11:33 AM   #19
Jay 3rd
Light Weight

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1865 7239

serb u just a dumbass,.. nuff said..
El rey stop talkin like u kno.. i'm 21, my girl 20 we still young bro.. plus rings and a wedding cost a lot of $$$$$ yea we in love and she loves me enough to understand that we are gonna get married but want the right wedding and plus her pops gets out in 2 years.. want him to be there to walk her down.. when u this young no need to rush man.. if i was like 25 and she 24 and we was together for 4 years then yea we would be married but not at 20 and 21 dawg

Send a message via AIM to Jay 3rd   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 12:55 PM   #21
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3AD5 555C

u should really stop trying to avoid ur 1st time doing anything. and DONT save it for the "right" girl because your only gonna fuck things up. thats if shes not a virgin and has experience. my advice to u find a chick that aint too ugly to fuck but just some chick u dont mind getting rid of after and fuck her a few times just ta get some practice or u could go for drunks that works probably even better cuz they wont remember a thing. so do that a few times so when u do meet the perfect girl u can show her how the pros do it and she'll remember you for the rest of her life
Old 04-01-07, 01:09 PM   #22
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: D0A9 C251

We kind of have the same mind state. Here's my look man, sex is something that can either be something treasured and special, or it can just be something else done in life. The way I see it, there is not a lot in the world left with a lot of meaning, so if I can have something that is special then I am going to keep it. I also think of this, if I get this chick pregnant can I live wit her or talk to her the rest of my life? No matter what protection we have, there is still a small chance of her getting pregnant. Friend on birth control got pregnant. The .1 percent chance of pregnancy happened. I have seen what happens to people in a pregnancy and fuck that. I am not ready for a kid and I don't want to take the risk. People like Serb are the ones wit a kid at 16 workin for McDonalds and basically a ruined life.

Wait for the girl you know you can live wit the rest of your life. Also, the whole not gettin STDs is always a good thing of not having sex. Also, you avoid a lot of trouble. You don't run into the whole 'you had sex wit her' bullshit later down the road. A lot of people tell me they wish they had of waited longer to lose their virginity, and that comes from girls as well as guys. So stay true to what you believe and don't listen to people like Serb. It is smarter to wait.

And hell no to fucking drunk chicks, who knows how many guys they have done that wit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 04-01-07, 01:28 PM   #23
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^probably best ta use protection for drunk women
Old 04-01-07, 03:00 PM   #24
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

serb your a fuckin idiot man. at least I'm being honest.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-07, 03:41 PM   #25
J Summers

IP: 800B D927

honestly how old are you right now?
Old 04-01-07, 03:47 PM   #26
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^wtf does it matter whether hes a virgin or not??? hes doing something none of ya'll can do...how long can ya'll go without sex?? u cant so dont start picking on someone cuz he can do sumthin ya'll cant
Old 04-01-07, 03:54 PM   #28
J Summers

IP: 800B D927

diffrent cuz your not gettin laid, thats not some sort revoloution thats just not having game
Old 04-01-07, 04:07 PM   #29
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

^^it could be by choice u ever think of that??? and even then he said he could of got laid if he wanted to but passed up the opertunity so how is it becuase he dont have any game??
Old 04-01-07, 04:12 PM   #30
Jay 3rd
Light Weight

Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 1865 7239

lmao @ no game get serious man... a lot of guys look for a loyal girl and a lot of girls want a loyal guy, not someone thats been round the whole town feel me.. this kid gon be iight

Send a message via AIM to Jay 3rd   Reply With Quote