RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-02-07, 12:56 PM   #16
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2143 04F1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ELRey
you want to be a prisoner? someone to tell you how to live? controlling your life? go to Cuba, see how glorious it is.

If God told us what to do I seriously doubt it will be like being a prisoner.
YOU compared following the Lord Savior to following a dictatorship, not me. You may not have meant to say it but you blatantly did.

You didnt make a point at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
God is God, meaning that God is above worldly logic. So if he knows what you'll do, that doesn't mean he made you do it. For instance, do you know some people so well that you can pretty much guess what they'll do tomorrow or in any particular situation? Well, God would be something like that (in terms of predestination vs. free will) not that he decided FOR you that you will do one thing rather than another, but more that he understands you SO well that he does know what you will do

I know exactly what you mean by that. I have a friend that has an anger problem. When he's in a situation I tell that nigga right off the bat what is gonna happen and I tell him how to respond and how to react so he doesnt make the situation worse. Why? because thats my nigga and I love him and I dont want to see him in a bad situation.
Why cant God do that for us if he loves us?
And since he's God, he could do it even more effectively, right?.... RIGHT!?!?

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 01:02 PM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0985 1344

Quote:
Eternity of happiness in heaven is still an option that you can choose, and it's the principle, God lets us live our lives free, you want to be a prisoner? someone to tell you how to live? controlling your life? go to Cuba, see how glorious it is.

But God knows our future already...personally an eternity of happiness in heaven is my option...but how do i know that i'm going to heaven if God has me destined for an eternity of hell?

Sure i can chose now...but God already knows what im going to chose...so do i really have free will?

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 01:02 PM   #18
GESTURES
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F0ED 56CC

Quote:
lmao, ok, you been there right? from the way you speak you act like you took a tour, I seen the conditions my family lives in over there, it's disgusting, I guess shitting in a wooden box is the high life over there.

Wtf are you stupid? The only bad thing about cuba is they dont want you to leave, But If your an American going to Cuba..Fidel will embrace you with open arms because He's taking away $$$ from america...so shhhhhhhh

HazeHeads*
Send a message via AIM to GESTURES   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 01:04 PM   #21
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
IP: 974D 4926

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zone Out
I know exactly what you mean by that. I have a friend that has an anger problem. When he's in a situation I tell that nigga right off the bat what is gonna happen and I tell him how to respond and how to react so he doesnt make the situation worse. Why? because thats my nigga and I love him and I dont want to see him in a bad situation.
Why cant God do that for us if he loves us?
And since he's God, he could do it even more effectively, right?.... RIGHT!?!?

People put themselves in bad situations so they have to do the opposite and get themselves out. God can't just step in every time bad things happen, because then the entire concept of faith is gone. Good things happen, bad things happen and God is a part of each and every one equally, but just because we don't see it every single time, doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

It's ALL faith.

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 04-02-07, 01:05 PM   #22
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
But God knows our future already...personally an eternity of happiness in heaven is my option...but how do i know that i'm going to heaven if God has me destined for an eternity of hell?

Sure i can chose now...but God already knows what im going to chose...so do i really have free will?

Read my post on the first page. -_-

Track of the week:

Old 04-02-07, 01:12 PM   #23
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Logic/Socrates
Read my post on the first page. -_-

yeah you're right in that sense...but Zone made a decent argument himself...but what i'm saying is pre-destination isn't free will because if thats the case we are forced to follow it blindly like that blind man you see wih the guide dog ya get me...

and here's something for ya...if God made EVERYTHING visible, invisible...he MUST of made pre-destination...so you could say he gave us if anything...a false sense of free will...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-07, 01:13 PM   #24
GESTURES
Flyweight

Quote:
Like I said you seen the conditions with your own two eyes? then shut it, cause you are an idiot, you don't know jack.

I have friends from Cuba, and they said it beautiful down there.

HazeHeads*
Old 04-02-07, 01:14 PM   #26
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Well to be honest I'm basing my arguments off of beliefs of everyone else, meaning I don't even believe in what I'm saying in the end. There's a shitload of loopholes and whatnot, but arguments for both sides are extremely valid.

Track of the week:

Old 04-02-07, 01:18 PM   #27
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 8160 0521

all this talk about, "why didnt He just get rid of evil?" because he says he wants you
to come to Him, he wants you to love Him because its YOUR choice not because he got rid
of sin and now its la dee da we're saved.
Old 04-02-07, 01:20 PM   #28
GESTURES
Flyweight

Lol how did this go from God existing to Cuba? lmao wtf....but yea back to the point..i dont believe in god for several reasons..the major one being...

All those poor kids that dying all around the world...tell me what those kids did to deserve such a severe punishment? And dont say because their parents sinned, cuz if thats the case all of your parents sinned and yall seem to be alive... If gods all loving and forgiving then why doesnt he help those kids?

HazeHeads*
Old 04-02-07, 01:21 PM   #29
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
all this talk about, "why didnt He just get rid of evil?" because he says he wants you
to come to Him, he wants you to love Him because its YOUR choice not because he got rid
of sin and now its la dee da we're saved.

^ yeah but at the end of the day where is his satisfaction in all that coz he already knows whether or not ya gonna come to him for salvation...honestly man God can't be surprised because he knows everything now and everything thats about to happen!

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 04-02-07, 01:27 PM   #30
...Voke...
"Click Clack"

Text Record: 6-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 8160 0521

you ever read the bible? ever of satan? than did you know that he was given temp
and limited control of this world? but then u can say "I feel bad, why's God doing that?"
but then again what have YOU done to help it. i myself have been involved with "adopting" one of those kids, sending the funds for school, clothing,food, etc. please dont say
you dont believe in Him because of that when most likely you've dont nothing yourself to
help the situation other than watch tv and say "O, that sucks" than flip the channel.