RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-07, 01:12 AM   #16
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: FC55 EB42

all this spirtual shit pisses me off.. I just don't get it. ....i mean i want too..but it makes no fuccin sense AT ALL..

hmm....

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-07, 01:46 AM   #17
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

Find out what you believe on your own. Don't try to follow what anyone believes on here. Its what you feel is truth.

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-13-07, 02:23 AM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Find out what you believe on your own. Don't try to follow what anyone believes on here. Its what you feel is truth.

Maybe you should follow your own advice -_-
Old 06-13-07, 02:45 AM   #19
Implicit
-BTR-

IP: 2B02 4E7F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Maybe you should follow your own advice -_-

If dude has come to his own beliefs then let him believe whatever it may be. Just because he doesn't see things in the same light as you doesn't mean he's automatically wrong.
Old 06-13-07, 02:53 AM   #20
Past Tense

^^thats true....but remember teru knows everything

Old 06-13-07, 03:10 AM   #21
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Eat My Pussy!!!
Old 06-13-07, 03:11 AM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

My spiritual beliefs are actually based on the fact that I cannot and will not ever know everything, so I can limitlessly broaden my horizons without worrying about conforming to anything in particular. If anyone here knows everything, it is definitely you. I mean for someone to be so stubborn and rigid about their spirituality, surely there is nothing else for them to learn?

What I meant by my comment was that you are telling people to make up their minds for themselves. That's all well and good, but look at you. Do you think you made up your own mind? All you did was believe what you heard, you didn't find out a single spiritual thing on your own.

And I know where you got the idea that you did make up your own mind from. From deciding to agree. Everyone told you your beliefs, but you weren't really sure. One day something clicked and you decided to wholeheartedly agree and believe all of it. If you consider that making up your own mind, fine, but it just goes to show how shallow religion is in your life.
Old 06-13-07, 03:37 AM   #23
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
My spiritual beliefs are actually based on the fact that I cannot and will not ever know everything, so I can limitlessly broaden my horizons without worrying about conforming to anything in particular. If anyone here knows everything, it is definitely you. I mean for someone to be so stubborn and rigid about their spirituality, surely there is nothing else for them to learn?

What I meant by my comment was that you are telling people to make up their minds for themselves. That's all well and good, but look at you. Do you think you made up your own mind? All you did was believe what you heard, you didn't find out a single spiritual thing on your own.

And I know where you got the idea that you did make up your own mind from. From deciding to agree. Everyone told you your beliefs, but you weren't really sure. One day something clicked and you decided to wholeheartedly agree and believe all of it. If you consider that making up your own mind, fine, but it just goes to show how shallow religion is in your life.

Ok seriously, who are you to say how he came to what he believes? That's just like me saying everything that you believe you got from what some idiot on a street corner told you.

Let the man believe what he wants.
Old 06-13-07, 03:44 AM   #24
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: F75A 411A

religion is based on faith.....nuff sed....ppl take this too serious.....
Old 06-13-07, 03:46 AM   #25
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I don't mean to be such a bastard to people. All I want if I am arguing with someone about this kind of shit is for them to think twice, question things, develop their own true understanding of what existence is all about. I am not pushing my beliefs onto anyone, notice that everything I have used in my arguments against Past Tense has been teachings from Christianity.

I don't want to tell people what to believe, I want them to really see things for themselves. That is why I go around ripping people's beliefs, hopes and ideas to pieces. It is easy to tear down misunderstanding, but you have to build understanding on your own.

By showing people that they're wrong, they become one step closer to being right... Wouldn't you do the same for someone you love?
Old 06-13-07, 03:54 AM   #26
Implicit
-BTR-

Quote:
I don't mean to be such a bastard to people. All I want if I am arguing with someone about this kind of shit is for them to think twice, question things, develop their own true understanding of what existence is all about. I am not pushing my beliefs onto anyone, notice that everything I have used in my arguments against Past Tense has been teachings from Christianity.

I don't want to tell people what to believe, I want them to really see things for themselves. That is why I go around ripping people's beliefs, hopes and ideas to pieces. It is easy to tear down misunderstanding, but you have to build understanding on your own.

By showing people that they're wrong, they become one step closer to being right... Wouldn't you do the same for someone you love?

As for your last question, yes it does make sense.

But by going in everyones thread and basically saying "You're stupid for believing that garbage. It's time to be a big boy and start believing everything I believe"..that's not going to help any.
Old 06-13-07, 04:46 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

I'm not saying that. I'm saying "You are believing something stupid, this is why it's stupid." Then they say "No it isn't." And I am saying "Again, this is why it's stupid. You are being foolish if you don't at least see that. If you can tell me why it isn't stupid, that's fine, but so far you haven't been able to."
Old 06-13-07, 11:45 AM   #28
Logic The Goonie
I can rap and stuff.

Text Record: 7-1
Audio Record: 3-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 974D 4926

No d/r, but Teru knows his shit. Many of the things he told me aren't the fire that he passed on to me, but more of the spark that started my own.

Just trying to enjoy yourself is a philosophy in life you can almost never go wrong with. =/

Track of the week:
Keith Murray - Nobody Do It Better
I rocked bells with L, SON!

Old 06-13-07, 01:22 PM   #29
Past Tense

So that would mean you're going off what someone told you rather than believing what you believe in. Again Teru why should someone believe a mere man over someone who created the universe?

Old 06-13-07, 02:44 PM   #30
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

Apparently you've never heard of taking a base and then going your own separate path, because all you do is take the base. And assuming that God did create the universe, YOU'RE STILL WRONG ON YOUR ARGUMENT ABOUT THE BIBLE. You're starting to get really annoying, man. This thread is the epitome of the brainwashed boy who refuses to look at arguments and instead picks out trivial things and completely ignoring the fact he's wrong (Past) arguing with an enlightened man (Teru).