RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Ransum 5 83.33%
Konsept 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-13-07, 11:37 AM   #16
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP: C0A8 2430

^^ thanks.... but u should of voted......

upp'in for more votes...

Old 08-13-07, 12:45 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP: D2BE 2A40

Voted For: Ransum

decent idea, but worded horribly...regardless of it's meaning...B.E.S.T is an acronym and people will read it as such....so in reality...your trying to rhyme...the letter T....with konsept....i know that wasn't your intention..but that's what it is.

second bar is sort of played out....i don't know many times i've seen someome..including myself when im lazy...say shit like...only time you above me when you post first...or something like that....signature is a spin i havn't seen..but it isn't enough spin to distract from the played concept.

3rd bar was ok, just wodered wrong again..

it would have been better if it was like...
koncept below average, no way he's BEST when he can't battle at all...
bitch gets kicked around more than dave becham passin the ball..

that's still not dope by my standards..but it's significantly better....it's saying the same thing...but the wording is just better..

next bar, pretty decent...my favorite so far....a little played..wording is bad once again...but the concept is decent atleast....wording will come with time......next line is kinda cool...definately original...good overall punch...a smurf wearing sweats isn't exactly a great portrayal of being short on heat....but it's decent...and it fits with the multie...so fuck it...decent line..

closer....shit was hot...only problem is....did he say he was a cannibal? if not than you are assuming....and thats not good...personals win battles..what would make it better...is if you said..
.so if you plan to diss ransum, plan to do it right..
better yet, act a cannibal, detatch the hands you use to write..

overall....not a good verse...the ideas alone would make it an average verse...but the wording kept that from happening..the best punch you had was by far your last one...your showing signs of talent...good work....stay up man..

konsept...the only line you had that Im even going to allow myself to mention...is the crossin the finish line..that was pretty fucking good name/wordplay....only thing is..your set up line was kinda pointless...it didn't add much to the punch itself...either way.....if you can extract all this whackness from your verses..and transform every bar into a bar equal to the caliber of the one you had...you might be a force to be reckoned with.

ransum wins this battle..easy...konsept showed potential..but failed to reach the level needed to outshine his competitor.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 08-13-07, 12:55 PM   #18
Fly-E
Addicted

This was feedback posted for Ransum

IP: 4D1D EBDF

I give my feed to ransum jus cuz he came wit personales and punches the flow was deff. konsept i never stopped once i jus buzzed threw it cuz it went so smoothly except the false line bought me AGAIN! damn but good battle ya'll overall a tie for me!

Old 08-13-07, 01:51 PM   #19
SKAAL
Light Weight

IP: 9E15 E3B6

Voted For: Konsept

ok i had to go with konsept on this better punches better word play better flow,

ransum yours was ok your punches took too long to come that beckham line was too drawn out

Old 08-14-07, 03:36 PM   #20
Sonny Barz.
Light Weight

This was feedback posted for Konsept

IP: FD38 6C97

Yo weren't the rules "4-5 Bars(10 Lines)"?? Cuz Ran dropped 12 lines!! isn't that a disqualification!? He dropped more than you...that shud be an automatic loss for him.

Anyway, aight verse Kon. U just needed more time to really think out some shit on em. that just look like a keystyle..good luck tho fam...1

"People biting my style, so I invented an unchewable one."
-Sonny B., Copyright © 2008-Jesus returns.
Send a message via AIM to Sonny Barz.  
Old 08-18-07, 03:46 PM   #21
Ransum

IP: C0A8 2430

upp'in for more votes.....................................

Old 08-18-07, 05:10 PM   #22
sin-scere
Light Weight

This was feedback posted for Ransum

IP: F0B4 86F8

haha Ransum dawg u hit him hard c^uz. diss was a tough battle shyt it was heat, but u had more visuals man i coulod sdi wat u were sayin n u used info dat u kno n dissed him n his crew. Konsept u did great son, naww mean u spit ur shyt good flow god creativity n punvhes god here n there. Overall great battle yo

CAN YA'LL RETURN DAH FAVOUR N CHECK MY BATTLES OUT....

SiN-sCeRe 1

Old 08-29-07, 05:25 PM   #23
Ransum

IP: 8448 863A

upp'in for more plez........................................