RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-10-08, 05:08 PM   #16
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4F26 B2FF

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
what you fail to realize nobodies boastin no ego. everywhere i go on this site ppl jus hate cuz they like to hate on ppl thats doin what they like todo for a living. thats why yall hate on q, j summers, and other dudes so much. and if you gonna talk shit too me imma talk shit back, simple as that. so wheres the ego?so before yall hate and get your panties in a bunch. i aint worried about your opinion nos's opinion or anyone elses , so that long ass paragraph was useless. like i sed if u dont like my steeze suck my dick im glad you listening to my music tho good shit. btw i never lip sync shows hoe get your shit str8. and you think M.A.S. is marketable pffffftttt....yall really dont know the industy..

Yea, so constantly stating how people can't "see you" in the music industry or aren't "making the moves I'm making", that's not boasting? Yes, it infact is. And no, people hate on Q and J summers because they do the same shit you do. Instead of remaining humble, you try to boast and let the ego flow. People don't hate on Phenom and he's doing more than all 3 of y'all combined. Yet he remains humble and just does him. Yet you on here bragging about people you fight and wanting to get in a fight over the internet. Grow up, kid.

and obviously you are, because you get all defensive when you hear it. (look @ you now with your lil weak attempt to diss me). You do care, you make that perfectly obvious.

and do you know how to read? I'm talking about your promo video on youtube with you sitting in a chair lip syncing to a song holding up your CD. roflll imagine if 50 cent or Kanye did some shit like that. They'd be laughed on for months. lmao atleast rap it live on camera if you're gonna do promo.

and as for dissing MAS? Actually, we would be A WHOLE LOT more marketable than you. Where as you are just some ugly kid who looks like every other spanish gang banger dude who has nothing else to do but try to act hard for a living.

Fact where we differ though, my main priority isn't rap. I'm in college, transferring to UMASS Amherst next yr (top 100 school in US) and majoring in english and mastering in journalism. Education is my #1 priority. Rap I still do when i got time, and push it when i can. If it happens then word up, if it doesn't I got a back up plan.

what do you got? Nothing. And by your sound, you're most probably gonna use it. NOTHING about you stands out about your music. Atleast if you got wack solja boy lyrics, atleast focus on catchy hooks. But you lack that too. That's my opinion.

In my opinion I also believe I would lyrically murder you on a track. But of course "you're too busy making moves to spend 5 mins to record a diss track to a wack rapper" right?

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-08, 05:14 PM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
IP: D088 20AB

Weak tattoo, weak rapper..

Amen.
Old 04-10-08, 05:15 PM   #18
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 4F26 B2FF

^what else would you expect from a trend follower dawg?

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-10-08, 05:25 PM   #19
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
dude i fought bigger dudes then him jus cuz someones a big dude dont mean shit. thats dumb

yeh but if he's as much of a brawler as he makes out he would end you
as for you fighting bigger dudes, how come you never stated the outcome of those fight just then...and straight up rules of physics show that if a much bigger dude lands a quick solid punch with his full weight behind it, someone your size is gonna hit the deck

is that dumb or do you understand?

a passive big dude will lose most of the time
Old 04-10-08, 06:41 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

I'd beat up Enstinctz easilly and he's bigger then me lol. He looks like a fucking out of shape weakling too.
Old 04-11-08, 01:38 AM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: F540 07B2

but he got so much fat in his cheeks if I knocked his jaw i dont think it would hurt him that much lmfaoooo

dude look like on of them chipmunks with nuts in its mouth, dude takin 30 years to lose his baby fat looll

good look with ur marketable big ass cheeks, dumb ass
Old 04-11-08, 02:23 AM   #22
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 3C2D 5708

fuck you cunts dont stop hating.
Old 04-11-08, 02:43 AM   #23
Blay'all

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: D168 6D7C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Got Soul? ©
fuck you cunts dont stop hating.

no, they don't.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jy8x...feature=related
that right there alone is more than anybody in here talking shit about him has accomplished in music... rockin a show like that.

he's doin his thing.

★ G ☆ U ★ N ☆ N ★ E ☆ R ★

Last edited by Mr. N.A.D.A. : 04-11-08 at 02:46 AM.
Old 04-11-08, 06:41 AM   #24
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 005A 2003

^and umm you most be talking about where people are telling him he ain't doing shit with music? Oh wait nobody said that.

LOL @ you acting like peopel need to have the same goal in life, be doing the same moves or more, and all that. JUST to state an opinion about somebody. He ain't gonna be selling his CDs to ONLY people who are trying to be rappers making moves, is he?

get real son.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-11-08, 10:11 AM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 976B 0C15

nobody said he wasnt making moves, we just said he's ugly, out of shape, not marketable, not gonna break into mainstream, has crappy lyrics etc

never said he's not doing shows though

beside I only do it as a hobby, i'm making more money then him

holla
Old 04-11-08, 11:27 AM   #26
Blay'all

listen, i understand what yall are sayin as much as anybody... i'm a full-time college student and thus don't have hardly any time to record anymore.

but what I'M talking about is when yall WERE talking about his lyrics/flow/delivery, lack of marketability, etc. when he's actually makin wayyyyyyy more moves than yall and is wayy wayyyyyyy more marketable and ready for the real world music business OFFLINE than either one of yall.

Old 04-11-08, 11:28 AM   #27
Blay'all

i understand that you're substituting beings a student/working for rapping... but i'm speaking on when yall WERE being critical of his rap skills/potential.

Old 04-11-08, 12:18 PM   #28
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP: 005A 2003

Yea, way more than us? But so wtf does that have to do with anything? You're assuming me and JTR's #1 goal is the same as his. that has nothing to do with it.

If a basketball fan who plays basketball every now and then sees someone in div 1 college they have their own opinion to say. "That kid wouldn't stand a chance in the NBA". What, so that fan can't say shit cuz that dude has better chance to make it into NBA then him? that's stupid logic.

We're basing our opinions off of what we have seen and heard. We're not making comparisons. so iunno what you're talking bout

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 04-11-08, 12:24 PM   #29
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

so ok when the audience says he's got a basic as fuck flow what they're hating too?

man you can stfu as well as anyone else jumping to the defence

everyone's entitled to their own opinion

and im sure no one in this thread cares enough about the dude to spend time hating someone they don't know or ever heard on the radio etc.

so what do u expect everyone to ride his dick like you when some people may not even be feeling his shit?

and im sure no one would even give the guy a hard time if he didnt always roll like he's a superstar n shit if he was humble he wouldn't get no stick at all it stands to reason

for example dudes like Tito and Phenom have wayyyyyy more potential to be successful than Enstinctz in terms of talent n shit but do they talk about it NO

they jus let their work do the talking for them

and FOR YOUR INFO making moves doesn't mean your dope at all get your head out the sand lmao
Old 04-11-08, 12:44 PM   #30
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP: 976B 0C15

yo what difference does it make if rapping is actually something I wanna do for my life, even if i'ma shitty as fuck rapper, that doesn't mean I don't have a respectable opinion as a fan of hiphop, I don't give a shit bout the moves homie is making, if I think u suck, and you start shit with me, ima tell you, you suck

I've had a lot of dudes beef with me on RV, and if any of them were ever good, trust me I never dissed on their rap skill, i used something else

bottom line, get it got it good, later lil daddy