RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-08, 05:58 PM   #16
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I'm saying that he hasn't directly left proof, no, but his believers have. Leaving no direct trace to God except that people you can easily consider Crazy have left proof.

Prophecies, visions, giving information that people should NOT have known, and science has proven some of them to be true. Does that mean that all of it can be true? Or coincidence?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-25-08, 06:06 PM   #17
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I'm saying that he hasn't directly left proof, no, but his believers have. Leaving no direct trace to God except that people you can easily consider Crazy have left proof.

Prophecies, visions, giving information that people should NOT have known, and science has proven some of them to be true. Does that mean that all of it can be true? Or coincidence?

I'd say coincidence, I mean how many things from the Bible that aren't vague have actually been proven?

Do you think they'll actually prove a stone cold fact that any of it was real?

I mean the Bible itself has 100's of contradictions.

People believe because it makes them feel safe, more secure of what's actually out there. It makes them feel better about dying and losing loved ones. It gives them something to hope for and something for them to use so they can keep their eyes closed from the real world.

I don't dig it man.

I'm not saying that I fully believe in evolution, I just thought that chimp article was pretty interesting.

I believe there was a creator, where we began or what we started off as, I have no clue. But I don't believe what the Bible says.
Old 05-25-08, 06:12 PM   #18
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

Me too. I can't believe what the bible says about how we started, it's not in me, that doesn't mean I don't think the bible is 100% false either, I'm agnostic.

I believe in shit it says like "No Respectable Man Will Take a Taken Woman"

Yeah. That shit's gold. and true as can be. Women who are whores should be treated like it, but it's the Men who should respect themselves to not associate with whores.

Hell, let's use L.E. for example, hate to say it, but that dude he knew = un-respectable, dreadful excuse of a man. Fucking a woman who just had a baby, damn yo, if she was a concubine I could understand, but in modern days, those don't exist. Just non respect worthy men goin' around doin' stupid ass shit and bragging about it. Women aren't that hard to get your dick inside, and it's not like they don't NEED men anyway, they don't want to be gay, despite how some of them actually are. So yeah, the bible has some good parts, but it's contradictions lie in places like,

God talking directly to people and the people admitting that he's God, then saying "Do all this for me and you will be My God." <- What the fuck? That better be a mis-translation, because if I was God and a worthless human said that shit to me, I wouldn't care who he is, bitch would get hit by lightning.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-25-08, 06:24 PM   #19
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
IP: D088 20AB

Well I mean of course the Bible has parts/morals in it that are worth reading and taking into consideration to use in your everyday life. But so do books by motivational speakers. But like you said about how we started, it's pieces of the Bible like that which I consider fraud.

I love the way Bill Hicks always put it.

"I'm sorry if anybody here is Catholic, I'm not sorry if you're offended, I'm just sorry for the fact that you're Catholic."

"I want a whole show of the Pope bouncing around in that all terrain Pope mobile with 3 feet of bullet proof plexiglass around him. Boy, there's faith in action. You see, you know he's really the spokesman for God, because you know God's spokesman would need 3 feet of bullet proof plexiglass.

"I mean that's the image we're left with. Eternal suffering awaits any one who questions God's infinite love. Haha, that's the message isn't it, that we're brought up with? Believe or Die! 'Thank you for giving Lord, for all those options!'"
Old 05-25-08, 06:34 PM   #20
L.E
L.E

IP: DBA9 C526

This is a huge discovery.

And in my mind, God and science co-exist.
Old 05-25-08, 06:52 PM   #21
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: F3E4 5E69

its funny, becuase when people bash the bible for so many contradictions...its because your taking the Bible to literally. Take a second and think about how many high and mighty bishops and shit had their hands on the bible and could easily change up a few words here and there.

n also, if you haven't noticed.....most science wouldn't have been started with out the bible.....

bible n science balance each other out

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 05-25-08, 11:12 PM   #22
TitoBronsky
El Padrino

Text Record: 3-0
IP: AAB1 5B5E

i forgot i even posted in this thread... haha... but anyway....

i cant accept evolution.. on any level... because i know my ancestors werent a bunch of monkeys.. they were adam and eve....

to each his own though...

Full Metal Bronsky Dropin 1st Quarter 08'

Send a message via AIM to TitoBronsky Send a message via Yahoo to TitoBronsky   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-08, 11:30 PM   #23
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
IP: F3E4 5E69

so if that statement is true....you an inbred huh?

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily