RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-06-08, 03:00 PM   #16
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Text Record: 22-1
IP: AA7B EBA8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
Tito, this cat is fake. He doles out backhanded compliments like "good by RV standards"...and yet, he can sit back and bask in the praise you UNSELFISHLY gave him.

Fuck dat

i believe i said YOU were good by rv standards..tito already knows how i feel about his music...and how does it make me fake to go out of my way to point out that i'm not the only guy who's writing is deserving of respect.

you're pathetic bro...i tell you in another thread some shit you need to soak in..if you ever want to do anything beyond what you're doing now...and then you come in here..and try to turn your boy on me because of something i said TO you, and about you...and call me fake because i don't just sit back and take a title i don't feel i'm deserving of.

i'm not as selfish as you Q...if i told you i thought you were the only talented audio head on r.v....you wouldn't say shit about tito...or anybody else for that matter..you would be like..."yeah, what took you so long to realise that"

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 03:02 PM   #17
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Haha, have fun with your "audio". I make music.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 08-06-08, 03:04 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Tito, this cat is fake. He doles out backhanded compliments like "good by RV standards"...and yet, he can sit back and bask in the praise you UNSELFISHLY gave him.

Fuck dat

oh..and by the way..if what you said was true...what does that have to do with my writing ability?...you think he's gonna say i've got no talent just because i'm "fake"?
what are you trying to accmplish by sharing your opinion? because i don't see tito retracting his opinnion...just because of yours

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 03:08 PM   #19
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: BB07 9957

Quote:
Originally Posted by In-Vision
oh..and by the way..if what you said was true...what does that have to do with my writing ability?...you think he's gonna say i've got no talent just because i'm "fake"?
what are you trying to accmplish by sharing your opinion? because i don't see tito retracting his opinnion...just because of yours

Dude, just stop commenting...

It's clear you're pulling...dude...I scoff at it...

I'm a good rapper...PERIOD.

Like I said, my music is whom it's for...I don't need your backhanded "compliments"

I get props...Just because some RV haters don't acknowledge it, doesn't mean shit...

Point blank. Wow...you like TITO but hate me...shud I cry?

Fuck dat

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-08, 03:10 PM   #20
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
i believe i said YOU were good by rv standards..tito already knows how i feel about his music...and how does it make me fake to go out of my way to point out that i'm not the only guy who's writing is deserving of respect.

you're pathetic bro...i tell you in another thread some shit you need to soak in..if you ever want to do anything beyond what you're doing now...and then you come in here..and try to turn your boy on me because of something i said TO you, and about you...and call me fake because i don't just sit back and take a title i don't feel i'm deserving of.

i'm not as selfish as you Q...if i told you i thought you were the only talented audio head on r.v....you wouldn't say shit about tito...or anybody else for that matter..you would be like..."yeah, what took you so long to realise that"

Wow @ how wrong you are...

Difference between me and you is...I comment on what's SAID...you comment on your ASSUMPTIONS--which is evident based on that comment alone.

My talent is separate from Tito's or anyone else's...

Old 08-06-08, 03:19 PM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Dude, just stop commenting...

It's clear you're pulling...dude...I scoff at it...

I'm a good rapper...PERIOD.

Like I said, my music is whom it's for...I don't need your backhanded "compliments"

I get props...Just because some RV haters don't acknowledge it, doesn't mean shit...

Point blank. Wow...you like TITO but hate me...shud I cry?

Fuck dat

yeah..and thinking you're a good rapper period will get you no where...i gave you the credit of being able to be successful and what you do....if you work hard...but you're not there...and everybody here knows that...if you don't make music for us...and you don't write...why are you here?

and i like tito but hate you..should you cry?

clearly you missed what was being said....i wasn't dissing you by stating that i "liked tito" more then you...i was pointing out that when i said YOU were good by RV standards....that i wasn't reffering to tito...or black magic for that matter....nothing more..nothing less

not only is that little statement one of the most immature things i've seen you type in a while...it's not even close to reflecting any my posts.

Old 08-06-08, 03:21 PM   #22
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Wow @ how wrong you are...

Difference between me and you is...I comment on what's SAID...you comment on your ASSUMPTIONS--which is evident based on that comment alone.

My talent is separate from Tito's or anyone else's...

i comment on my assumptions?

i've been commenting this whole time on what people have said..including you...you want evidence? go back and read everything i've said to you..and ignore the one instance at the end of my last post that was an assumption.

oh, by the way..i believe you made an assumption on the music i listen to....so...once again...you are the pot...calling the kettle black.

Old 08-06-08, 03:24 PM   #23
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
yeah..and thinking you're a good rapper period will get you no where...i gave you the credit of being able to be successful and what you do....if you work hard...but you're not there...and everybody here knows that...if you don't make music for us...and you don't write...why are you here?

and i like tito but hate you..should you cry?

clearly you missed what was being said....i wasn't dissing you by stating that i "liked tito" more then you...i was pointing out that when i said YOU were good by RV standards....that i wasn't reffering to tito...or black magic for that matter....nothing more..nothing less

not only is that little statement one of the most immature things i've seen you type in a while...it's not even close to reflecting any my posts.

When did I EVER say I was there dude?

Crab ass niggas man...Reminding me that I'm in the same BOAT AS YOU makes you better?

LOL...

dude, I am NOT you....nor do I want to be YOU.

I have a career and life outside of I-net rap/hobbies/etc

College educated...making good money...FULLY insured...and all around just doin what I like...

I make the music...There are people who respect the music I make...those I appreciate...

I don't worry about the rest.

Again, what's the fuss?

You want me to acknowledge what?

^^Sorry dude...I will ALWAYS see myself in a better spot than where I am until I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And, just because something hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen.

THINK.

Old 08-06-08, 03:25 PM   #24
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
i comment on my assumptions?

i've been commenting this whole time on what people have said..including you...you want evidence? go back and read everything i've said to you..and ignore the one instance at the end of my last post that was an assumption.

oh, by the way..i believe you made an assumption on the music i listen to....so...once again...you are the pot...calling the kettle black.

On what people have said?

LOL

you JUST SAID "Q, if I said 'you're the best', I bet you'd \say blahj blah"

^^Did you do that?

NO...

What you did was give a back handed compliment and expect me to appreciate it.

FUCK YOU and FUCK THAT nigga.

Old 08-06-08, 03:30 PM   #25
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
When did I EVER say I was there dude?

Crab ass niggas man...Reminding me that I'm in the same BOAT AS YOU makes you better?

LOL...

dude, I am NOT you....nor do I want to be YOU.

I have a career and life outside of I-net rap/hobbies/etc

College educated...making good money...FULLY insured...and all around just doin what I like...

I make the music...There are people who respect the music I make...those I appreciate...

I don't worry about the rest.

Again, what's the fuss?

You want me to acknowledge what?

^^Sorry dude...I will ALWAYS see myself in a better spot than where I am until I MAKE IT HAPPEN.

And, just because something hasn't happened yet doesn't mean it won't happen.

THINK.

listen, you fucking fool...i have never once implied or said i am better then you...I got on you because thats what YOU were doing...all i did...was tell you that your shit isn't there yet...and that you could be there if you worked hard....thats more then i've said for myself...or anybody else on here...the only reason your pissed is because i didn't tell you you're fucking God...i've given you the kind of respect and props that most people in your shoes do what they do for...but it just isn't good enough for you..is it?

and don't say you don't want to be me and list all the things about you as if that gives you some kind of leverage over me....because if you really want to have a pissing contest...chances are...you'll get trumped real fucking quick.

and once again..i never said it wouldn't happen...or that i didn't even want it to happen...i said that you needed to work hard in order to make it happen..and you needed to quit disrespecting people JUST because you do audio.

Old 08-06-08, 03:31 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
On what people have said?

LOL

you JUST SAID "Q, if I said 'you're the best', I bet you'd \say blahj blah"

^^Did you do that?

NO...

What you did was give a back handed compliment and expect me to appreciate it.

FUCK YOU and FUCK THAT nigga.

as i said..that's one instance...one very small statement...out of a lot of statements i've mad

you've made a lot more assumptions about me..then i have about you...so move onto something that holds weight..please

Old 08-06-08, 03:37 PM   #27
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
listen, you fucking fool...i have never once implied or said i am better then you...I got on you because thats what YOU were doing...all i did...was tell you that your shit isn't there yet...and that you could be there if you worked hard....thats more then i've said for myself...or anybody else on here...the only reason your pissed is because i didn't tell you you're fucking God...i've given you the kind of respect and props that most people in your shoes do what they do for...but it just isn't good enough for you..is it?

and don't say you don't want to be me and list all the things about you as if that gives you some kind of leverage over me....because if you really want to have a pissing contest...chances are...you'll get trumped real fucking quick.

and once again..i never said it wouldn't happen...or that i didn't even want it to happen...i said that you needed to work hard in order to make it happen..and you needed to quit disrespecting people JUST because you do audio.

You know what...whether it happens or not is pretty much irrelevant...But, what's more relevant is the fact that I have dreams...like I would imagine EVERYONE does...

Don't hate me just because I'm big, bad, black, and bold enough to voice them with a STRAIGHT FACE...

et ehh

I don't curtsy to anyone...

I listen to advice...assimilate it...and keep on rolling...

Pissing contest? I'm flattered...but, your reaction there suggests that you're reaching...I don't care what you have or DON'T have...I was making a point that my life extends beyond i-net rap, seeing as though you present your case as if my life is this or NOTHING at all...

so, quite unlikely

I don't need your props dude...I don't even k now you...

if you find something I do helpful, good, beneficial, GREAT...I appreciate that...

If not...the world goes on...But, don't try to play me out like I ain't shit...esp. when you don't even post raps for me to compare...nah

that shit don't fly

i can't talk shit about someone if I don't have something to offer...that just makes you a critic...

hey...we all got em right?

Keep it coming...

And, again, keep basking in Tito's praise.

Old 08-06-08, 03:38 PM   #28
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
as i said..that's one instance...one very small statement...out of a lot of statements i've mad

you've made a lot more assumptions about me..then i have about you...so move onto something that holds weight..please

the only thing that holds weight here is the fact that you and I both are different people, on different paths, and doing different things...

leave it at that

Old 08-06-08, 03:46 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

so you don't curtsy anyone..but expect them to curtsy you? what kind of double standard is that?

and i apologise that i took you making a point as "i got this and i got that"....i was just under the impression that most people on here had lives outside of i-net....i didn't know nature allowed anything different.

so you don't need props from anyone who doesn't know you?
okay...to fulfil your dreams, who exactly is it you need props from?

Old 08-06-08, 03:52 PM   #30
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Quote:
so you don't curtsy anyone..but expect them to curtsy you? what kind of double standard is that?

and i apologise that i took you making a point as "i got this and i got that"....i was just under the impression that most people on here had lives outside of i-net....i didn't know nature allowed anything different.

so you don't need props from anyone who doesn't know you?
okay...to fulfil your dreams, who exactly is it you need props from?

NO...I expect people to do what I'm doing...

What I don't ACCEPT is them using logic to justify their hate...

f I don't like something, i flat out say it...

I don't try to fluff it up and quantify a person based on what OTHERS say about them

That's close minded if you ask me...

I'm sure if I asked around, there are people who have unfavorable opinions of you...But, I wouldn't do that...

I'd get to know you for my self...

That's like breaking up with a crazy chick (or dude), then that crazy chick (or dude) tries to get everyone else you date to hate on you...and them BELIEVING IT!

Furthermore, I don't need props from anyone to do anything...

It's funny tho...

Art...crafts...anything that's techinically "opinion" based...it seems like a contradiction...

In a way, you can't be phased by public opinion, but, you somewhat are dependent on public opinion for sales, distribution, respect. etc...Otherwise, I'd just make songs and NEVER let anyone hear them...

That's a weird fact about it all to me...

That's why I hate contests...I prefer COMBAT...either I kill yoiu or I die...there's no opinoin involved...

Life, to me, is combat from my perspective...or at least it shud be, IMO

It just sucks that so much of life is a contest...that's the part I loath