RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-08, 06:33 PM   #16
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

^yo where's OU rank in 2009 class? Bob stoops iunno wtf he does dude. Like a lot of his recruits, he don't get the big name dudes, he gets the hidden gems. Like Bradford. Last yr he came in and people said it'd be a QB struggle, and that'd be weakest pt. LOL dude comes in and beasts.

iunno if Murray was top recruit, but not too much talk about him except that he should be good in couple yrs. Comes in owning. Then this yr, this Ryan Broyles dude.

word tho to OU and Bama being top teams next few yrs

i just hate Nick Saban lol. I don't like how he turned his back on teams. First LSU, then miami. Be careful son. If Bob Stoops retires after winning the next 5 titles, and OU calls him up, beware son

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-08, 06:35 PM   #17
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Oh and word to Evan Longoria today. and wow, Tampa Bay's fans are WEAK. horrible.... fucking losers. Sucks, they got a good team. Florida just don't like baseball I guess. Even marlins, up to post season on their WS team ain't even have crowds.

like I mean i thought shit would be like Goldenstate year before last NBA playoff, or like Atlanta last yr. pshhh.... Go Sox

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-02-08, 07:24 PM   #18
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
^yo where's OU rank in 2009 class? Bob stoops iunno wtf he does dude. Like a lot of his recruits, he don't get the big name dudes, he gets the hidden gems. Like Bradford. Last yr he came in and people said it'd be a QB struggle, and that'd be weakest pt. LOL dude comes in and beasts.

iunno if Murray was top recruit, but not too much talk about him except that he should be good in couple yrs. Comes in owning. Then this yr, this Ryan Broyles dude.

word tho to OU and Bama being top teams next few yrs

i just hate Nick Saban lol. I don't like how he turned his back on teams. First LSU, then miami. Be careful son. If Bob Stoops retires after winning the next 5 titles, and OU calls him up, beware son

Oklahoma is ranked 15th right now. They have 18 commitments. 0 5 stars, 5 4 stars, and 13 3 stars. Im not sure how many spots they have left..but they will probably move up a couple spots before its said and done because Auburn (who is ahead of them) has 26 commits and once other players start commiting they can only fall since theyre class is pretty much full. Also, Tennessee is 1 spot ahead of yall and their top QB commit just decommited from them...and the top 50 4 star WR recruit that was supposed to go there has basically changed his mind with all the booing going on in Neyland Stadium.

Texas is ranked 5th right now. 1 5 star, 12 4 stars, and 6 3 stars. Just thought youd want to know that one as well. Texas is the only Big 12 school ahead of OU..and it looks like itll probably stay that way..sorry. Texas should finish in the top 5-7.

Alabama is actually 9th. I thought they were 7th. But they have a 5 star commit. 6 4 stars, and 8 3 stars. Theyre projected to land all 4 and 5 stars for the remainder of their class. Including the top ranked DB in the nation..and possibly the top ranked Prep School player in the nation who is a 5 star O-lineman.

the recruiting rankings really do give u a great glimpse of how teams stack up in the future. If you look at recruiting rankings for 3 and 4 years ago..its amazing how spot on it is. Oh, and just so you know. NEVER NEVER use ESPN as your recruiting source. They are by far the worst recruiting rankings. Go to Rivals or Scout. I recommend Rivals...they have a staff for every single college football team..a different site associated with rivals for every team..and their staff does nothing but travel and analyze high school players..its great.

And USC and Ohio State will finish with the top 2 recruiting classes. Really, the both recruited their asses off this season...and are continuing it.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-08, 08:13 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

yea, but OU few years back wasn't that good yo. I mean, it's like NFL draft. The top players who predicted to be ill aren't always the top performers. Like OU, I don't think they had top recruiting classes anytime recent. maybe like top 10, but i don't remember any top 3 or so...

but word I was pumped for OU's QB they got this yr, who redshirted. Landry Jones, but then Bradford stepped up. But w/e when bradford graduates he'll be a junior. so atleast two yrs. then we got Jamie Calhoun who is a fucking beast. I think he was top 5 in nation and #1 RB in nation if I'm not wrong? he'll be a beast too.

Hopefully broyles stays strong. Because a lot of our WR's are seniors lol or juniors.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 10-02-08, 10:16 PM   #20
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 6C2A 81A8

Im not saying the recruiting analysis is always spot on 100 percent correct. But they are as close as you can get. Theyre right a whole lot more than theyre wrong.

And fool..OU finished with the 6th ranked recruiting class last year. 14th in 07. 9th in 06...and 3rd in 05. Thats an average of 8. Trust me..the recruiting rankings are damn good.

and its Jermie Calhoun. He was the 2nd ranked RB and 19th ranked player in the nation.

The Jones dude...the QB recruit was in the Rivals250..which is the top 250 players in the nation...and he was the 6th ranked pro style QB in the nation. Word @ Star Jackson (Bamas QB recruit)... being 5th in the pro style QB's. But uhhh...wtf @ Missouri getting the 5 star top ranked Pro style QB in the nation. Gay shit.

But yea..OU has been around the top of the recruiting rankings for quite a few years now.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-08, 07:06 AM   #21
J. Luth
I see dumb people

damn son, missouri getting another top QB? pshh As long as they don't get another maclin lol

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ