RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-29-08, 07:15 PM   #16
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baphomet
ahaha i cant believe you actually posted THAT picture as if that was gonna make you look any better than the previous one posted in this thread..

you look like the most geek try hard out lad.. you got NO clout

lol i dont even know what clout means, is that some faggot kangaroo dick sucking australian word orrr???

and E you don't look like the next rap star you look like the next guy who's gonna come cut my lawn for 5$ and maybe if i'm feeling nice and in a good mood i might give a glass of kool-aid to you cuz it'll be a hot day

ahahaha fucking jokess
Old 10-29-08, 07:35 PM   #17
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: 4973 ADF6

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol i dont even know what clout means, is that some faggot kangaroo dick sucking australian word orrr???

and E you don't look like the next rap star you look like the next guy who's gonna come cut my lawn for 5$ and maybe if i'm feeling nice and in a good mood i might give a glass of kool-aid to you cuz it'll be a hot day

ahahaha fucking jokess

YEA ID MOW YA LAWN THEN ROBB U AFTER LOL U LOOK LIKE SOME OF THOSE DUDES I PUNKED IN HIGHSCHOOL HAHA
Old 10-29-08, 08:03 PM   #18
JTR
Jack The Ripper

you look like one those dudes who cut the grass at my school lmfao, no joke, do any of your 300 cousins work in montreal???
Old 10-29-08, 08:16 PM   #19
iamthatdude87
Addicted

Yea They Work In Montreal They Already Told Me About How You Fucked Your Own Mom. I Always Knew You Kept It In The Family Lol
Old 10-29-08, 09:18 PM   #20
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: F3E4 5E69

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
Yea They Work In Montreal They Already Told Me About How You Fucked Your Own Mom. I Always Knew You Kept It In The Family Lol

that joke was about as orignal as your music

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 10-29-08, 10:23 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lmfao this dude is so ridiculously lame i'm not even going to say nothing more, pcc outt this thread is wack as fuck lmao
Old 10-29-08, 11:41 PM   #22
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4DFB DFE4

your not gonna say anything more because you lose dickwad...

you thought you were cool... and then reality struck you like a ton of bricks that you look like a one of those fucking skinny geek teenage finding yourself highschool romance cant get laid cliche american comedy movie kids..

the moral of this story JTR is that your a scrawny punk who bullshits himself and now your facade has been uncovered... live with it...

and now maybe you might understand why me and you battling face to face on a stage just wouldnt work in your favor.. i would clown the living cunt out of you pussy..
Old 10-30-08, 12:08 AM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

lol you're a fucking ugly drug fiend, you're out of shape calling me scrawny tryna play it off like bitches wouldn't find me cuter and think I have a better body.

I look like one of those teens from american movies? The one all the american girls have posters of and obsess over? Who they find hot and wanna fuck and they get all the chicks?

Word? Thanks boo, you're so sweet.
Old 10-30-08, 04:11 AM   #24
iamthatdude87
Addicted

^^^ Lol You Look Like A Stick... Of Course U Gonna Be Cut Lol You Got That Bird Chest
Old 10-30-08, 04:29 AM   #25
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
lol you're a fucking ugly drug fiend, you're out of shape calling me scrawny tryna play it off like bitches wouldn't find me cuter and think I have a better body.

I look like one of those teens from american movies? The one all the american girls have posters of and obsess over? Who they find hot and wanna fuck and they get all the chicks?

Word? Thanks boo, you're so sweet.

man.. im not out of shape...

and yeah.. chicks would find you cute..... in a fucken little brother way.. dont play yourself out to be some kind of ladies man.. not after those embarrasing pictures you posted... thats called pretending... your an ugly small frame scrawny little kid with buldging eyes...

your talking to a fucken man... im not a kid like you... i dont play that cute shit i get women because im a fucking man... you dont understand that shit because all you deal with are easy as pie smitten little highschool girls.. you are not a player... you dont have game... youve just made that pretty fucken clear...

now take that embarrasing weak sperm looking rough head of yours out of my thead young man..

stop playing yourself...
Old 10-30-08, 09:07 AM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

You're a fucking man? How the fuck are you a man you coke abusing, love deprived from his parents fucking epic failure and product of a bad childhood mother fucking JUNKIE.

Get the fuck out of here. I been living on my own for a year and a half and i've made myself 30 grand through business, i'm in the army reserves and I go to college and get great grades.

All you fucking do is talk bout "I get this bitch and I get that bitch and I pop valiums and inject coke in my dick cuz i'm a faggot who fiends for the needle like I do for a mom and dad who care and tell me they're proud" You're probably the most spaced out mother fucker out there in person huh, who pauses 8 seconds when someone asks them a question and then says "sorry mate, what was that?"

Lmfao, do you even have parents? Don't lie, bet you had a big lack of hugs as a kid didn't you junkie? Ahahaha

I get highschool bitches, college bitches, 16-25 year old girls, it doesn't fucking matter what age they are. Lil brother cute? Homie, like you said, my BULGING blue eyes are "omg I wanna fuck that guy so hard" cute.

Get the fuck outta here chubby cheeks, you want to be a real man? Stop arguing with KIDS (apparently) then and get a REAL hobbie.

I hope you die of a drug over-dose, fuckingg nazi ahahahaha

Last edited by JTR : 10-30-08 at 09:14 AM.
Old 10-30-08, 09:09 AM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
^^^ Lol You Look Like A Stick... Of Course U Gonna Be Cut Lol You Got That Bird Chest

Where the fuck did I say anything bout my chest. Son, I aint worked out in 2 years and lost 30 pounds since then, I can lose another 30, and still get better pussy then you and Nos combined. Lmfao y'all some fucking lamos
Old 10-30-08, 09:10 AM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

cuz all Nos ever has to say or talk about is how much fucking valium he pops and how cool it is. Im sure the bitches LOVE those deep conversations lmfao.

This is how he hits on bitches in the club

"Hey girl... I have a 5mg perscription of valium. Can I buy you a drink?"

LMFAO

GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE
Old 10-30-08, 09:16 AM   #29
JTR
Jack The Ripper

"hey cutie watsup, I inject coke, cuz I just can't get down with snorting it anymore, care to dance?"

LOOLOL waiittt waittt it gets better

"What do you think bout the muslims and jews? Shouldn't we just kill them all instead of being pussies and letting people live? Back in the day we would have killed them all. So your place or mine?"

LOOOOOOLLLLLLLL

aightt man im done, hey E have fun with the junkie fiend, Im outt faggots
Old 10-30-08, 10:03 AM   #30
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

way to make it obvious that i struck a nerve man...

its a learning curve JTR... you just made yourself look like a really stressed out cocksucker desperate to find the dignity that you lost when reality hit you...

chill out kiddo.... you fucked up.... nows the time where youve gotta be a man and just accept that you lost this bout... running your mouth about things you have no clue about and pretending isnt gonna get you out of this...

do yourself a favor and lets not have anymore pathetic outbursts of rage.. nobodys gonna sugar coat it for you.. your an ugly little weener of a kid... just deal with it and we can all co-exist... got it son?