RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-14-08, 06:55 PM   #16
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: A455 411E

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
what cupcake, the one on my shirt?

Ohh yea, thanks man . I like the shirt too

lol your hella gay... only a homo would wear a cupcake shirt, thats jus bein real haha

Last edited by E... : 11-14-08 at 07:00 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 07:02 PM   #17
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 3588 793B

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
You dont live in Montreal you live in the french boonies of Quebec you already told me lol. I LIVE downtown, I go to school there, my apartment is there, and im partying on Saint Laurent every fucking night bro. You're trying to fucking tell me dudes on Saint Laurent and Crecent don't dress up in designer shirts over button ups or sweater vests with polos underneath or affliction t-shirts

Wtf, where the fuck in montreal do you go? Cuz everyone on Saint Caths is like that

I have doubts you even live in Montreal im sure you're still in your farm lands

Collise, we sure as fuck aren't gonna be dressing in fucking v-neck t's with Puma shoes and ed-hardy trucker hats or Dom Rebel t-shirts lmfao

get outta here

you dumb or what? I live in valleyfield, thats like 30 minutes from Mtl, I go there almost everynight, and they dont fucking look gay like you, so if I see someone with a cupcake shirt ill be sure to smack him
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-08, 07:06 PM   #18
iamthatdude87
Addicted

IP: A455 411E

^^^lmao he borrowed his sisters shirt thinkin he'd look cool haha
Old 11-14-08, 07:24 PM   #19
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Text Record: 21-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 161A F505

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Yall
you dumb or what? I live in valleyfield, thats like 30 minutes from Mtl, I go there almost everynight, and they dont fucking look gay like you, so if I see someone with a cupcake shirt ill be sure to smack him

LOL......

*leaves thread*

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-08, 08:13 PM   #20
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: F540 07B2

^ you on my dick or what, how bout you get a fucking life man, following around my threads tryna make comments and be seen lmfao, lame ass bitter muh fucka, just like a bitch, can't get over things, hop off my nuts just cuz your lil gf thought I was cute ahahahahaha

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 08:18 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 08:15 PM   #21
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by E...
^^^lmao he borrowed his sisters shirt thinkin he'd look cool haha

lol your own homie Summers was talking bout how he thought those shirts was hot when I showed him the site, y'all just find the dumbest shit to try and diss me for, and then act like y'all suave and got style

Nahh nahh, johnny cupcakes must suck that's why he went from college dropout living with his moms to a victorian mansion, that's why he gets lineups of 1000 kids on his store openings

ahaha, you don't know shit

You're a dirty mexican, if I pulled out a bar of soap you'd prolly cower in fear. Bummy ass wannabe rap-star but can't get out of the slums of Cali, wannabe pitbull ass muh fucka ahahahahaah

You're fucking generic, everyone in your area is exactly the same as you. Those areas of Cali, man, you're all fucking faggots who live down there. Lmfao lame ass muh fucka

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 08:29 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 08:17 PM   #22
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damn Yall

EXACTLY, VALLEYFIELD. You live in the fucking french hick shit hole lmfao. You're a fucking frenchie, no wonder you don't know shit. A fucking pepsi drinking, maywest eating french piece of shit. You all fucking slap eachothers asses for jokes and talk hella gay and wear cut down sleevless v-necks around there and apparently im the gay one. And your music and beats fucking SUCK... LOL!

Lol I look gay? You have fucking wannabe Cali surfer hair and rock fitteds with busted ass clothes and you think I look gay? Ok, i'll be sure to knock someone with a fucking pelicans beak the fuck out when I see him

Oh by the way that's you toucan sam. Dudes nose bends so much at the bridge if he sniffed coke he'd have to do it on an angle lmfaooooo ahaha

And you talk real fucking big over the net, you can come around Lasalle College anytime ask me for my number ill give it to you call me up and I'll be more then happy to come by and fuck that ugly ass nose of yours up even more ahahaha. I'm not like the rest of these fucking kids on this site who talked shit to someone close by and when they got called out were nowhere to be seen. Come to Saint Laurent since you're there every fucking night Mr. Big Shot and I'll break you in half you lanky fucking french frog.

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 08:26 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 08:29 PM   #23
JTR
Jack The Ripper

you fucking nut hugging bitches made my day hahaha, nice try on the team-work too bad you got nothing to get me on cuz you're all some dumb ass ugly motherfuckers and im the shit at the end of the day ahahaha
Old 11-14-08, 08:35 PM   #24
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
^ you on my dick or what, how bout you get a fucking life man, following around my threads tryna make comments and be seen lmfao, lame ass bitter muh fucka, just like a bitch, can't get over things, hop off my nuts just cuz your lil gf thought I was cute ahahahahaha

rofl posting in one thread of yours is following you around? lmao yet you're the one who keeps sending messages out of the blue and keep whining about shit to other people. LOL you're the one who can't get over it. and LOL @ gf. sorry man, unlike you I don't do internet relationships. sorry

and LOL if you really serious and want to make it personal, I could easily give E, Baph, and shit, everyone on here more material to think of you as a lil faggot like they already do. But unlike you, I don't stay worrying over little things.

LOL notice all I said was "LOL" and this kid goes off on a rant. oh man...

p.s. if I don't reply back to you please avoid posting 3+ diff posts in a row on one of your childish rants. Makes you look stupider than you already do.

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 08:43 PM   #25
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
rofl posting in one thread of yours is following you around? lmao yet you're the one who keeps sending messages out of the blue and keep whining about shit to other people. LOL you're the one who can't get over it. and LOL @ gf. sorry man, unlike you I don't do internet relationships. sorry

and LOL if you really serious and want to make it personal, I could easily give E, Baph, and shit, everyone on here more material to think of you as a lil faggot like they already do. But unlike you, I don't stay worrying over little things.

LOL notice all I said was "LOL" and this kid goes off on a rant. oh man...

p.s. if I don't reply back to you please avoid posting 3+ diff posts in a row on one of your childish rants. Makes you look stupider than you already do.

Saying stupider makes you look stupid actually LMFAO

Dawg, tell Baph and E anything bout me you want, cuz homie, I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT ANY OF YOU

lmfaooooo, you're fucking people on a rapboard, unlike you I don't grow emotional attatchments to fucking dudes I meet online.

And trust me, you don't wanna get personal with me. Like I said, stay the fuck outta my business, quit jocking me, do you and ima do me. Cuz I can dish out as much as you can and more

Lame ass yeaa you get girls... who fucking cheat on you or dump you straight up and use their friends to make an excuse for it when all they want to do is leave you cuz you lame as fuck ahahaha

Keep ya mouth shut and keep ya distance and i'll do the same, muh fucka you keep coming at me first, fall the fuck back. Unlike you I don't regret shit and wish I was still in highschool. Fucking immature kids spredding gossip like your lives is a fucking degrassi episode ahaha, you worse then highschool chicks ahahaha

PEACE

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 08:48 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 08:59 PM   #26
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR
Saying stupider makes you look stupid actually LMFAO
yea, because using actual words make you unintelligent. lmao idiot

Dawg, tell Baph and E anything bout me you want, cuz homie, I DONT GIVE A FUCK BOUT ANY OF YOU
lmao that sure explains all the long ass essays and back and forths you have with them where you not only reply once, but twice and even THREE times back to them.

lmfaooooo, you're fucking people on a rapboard, unlike you I don't grow emotional attatchments to fucking dudes I meet online.
Obviously... the 14 yr old GIRLS are more your type right?

And trust me, you don't wanna get personal with me. Like I said, stay the fuck outta my business, quit jocking me, do you and ima do me. Cuz I can dish out as much as you can and more
how? rofl I got shit on you that involves shit on the girl "You're going to marry". And i'm 150% sure you didn't tell her, and probably why you told her to ignore me and block me and etc. When I heard that I LOL'd f'real. And if you wanted to do that, you should have stayed out of my business first.

and what are you gonna do? Message some chick who goes to school in Rhode Island? LOL good luck with that man. I havent even seen her since 2006 when I graduated. It's much different for you. So don't even try to threaten me.

Lame ass yeaa you get girls... who fucking cheat on you or dump you straight up and use their friends to make an excuse for it when all they want to do is leave you cuz you lame as fuck ahahaha
ROFL and wait, when did I bring up getting girls? dude your priorities in life are fucked. NEWS FLASH: LIFE ISN'T ABOUT GETTING GIRLS!! and stop acting like you some pimp. You can get random sluts and that's an achievement? What happened To Alex? You lost her to drugs. Then that other ugly chick you liked Brittany or some shit. What happened to her? When have you actually physically got with a chick you actually cared about instead of a booty call? lmao so don't try to put up your random fuck around chicks. Because if I wanted I could go and party and fuck random sluts I don't give a shit about too. It's no achievement buddy.

Keep ya mouth shut and keep ya distance and i'll do the same, muh fucka you keep coming at me first, fall the fuck back. Unlike you I don't regret shit and wish I was still in highschool. Fucking immature kids spredding gossip like your lives is a fucking degrassi episode ahaha, you worse then highschool chicks ahahaha
LOL too late when you already feel the need to go get into my business. and LOL @ coming onto me first. I banned you for that moment, and would have talked to you. Then YOU wanted to be a bitch about it. And then don't forget to mention the 393030932 messages and IMs you kept sending. and so what if I wished I did shit better? Unlike you I care about keeping my priorities straight. I wouldn't feel proud about being a high school drop out or getting kicked out of college cuz I chose to party all the time instead of taking a great opportunity and blowing it.

And worse than a high school chick?

Fuck, Atleast I don't weigh less than one

PEACE

ding ding .

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 09:18 PM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Lmfao, umm... I dont really care, so i didnt read most of that

lmfao @ being an english major and thinking stupider is a word

LOLOLOLOL

yea actually, that DOES make you less intelligent you dumb fuck

All you'd prove by doing anything is that you're a little bitch who can't take an argument and takes shit too far and cant leave shit lone and cant get over shit

you say I dont and then you come and threaten me like a big shot lmfao, you're a joke, Chrystal don't give a shit bout what you have to say cuz I actually talk with ole girl and we tell eachother everything, so yea she does know, and all she'd do is ignore you and call you a lil bitch lmfao

Last edited by JTR : 11-14-08 at 09:28 PM.
Old 11-14-08, 09:21 PM   #28
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by any dictionary
stu⋅pid   [stoo-pid, styoo‑] Show IPA Pronunciation
adjective, -er, -est, noun
–adjective
1. lacking ordinary quickness and keenness of mind; dull.
2. characterized by or proceeding from mental dullness; foolish; senseless: a stupid question.
3. tediously dull, esp. due to lack of meaning or sense; inane; pointless: a stupid party.
4. annoying or irritating; troublesome: Turn off that stupid radio.
5. in a state of stupor; stupefied: stupid from fatigue.
6. Slang. excellent; terrific.
–noun
7. Informal. a stupid person.

idiot.....

and LOL @ that response. You and I both know EXACTLY why you didn't reply. so stfu and let it go already.

All this over an LOL? really??

Only makes me wonder what a LMAO would have gotten

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 09:24 PM   #29
J. Luth
I see dumb people

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTR

All you'd prove by doing anything is that you're a little bitch who can't take an argument and takes shit too far and cant leave shit lone and cant get over shit

you say I dont and then you come and threaten me like a big shot lmfao, you're a joke, Chrystal don't give a shit bout what you have to say cuz I actually talk with ole girl and we tell eachother everything, so yea she does know, and all she'd do is ignore you and call you a lil bitch lmfao

OHH SHIT... he edited the original post to fit this in. Should have guessed.

and rofl Dude, you do know YOU'RE the one who first did that with the diip situation right? so lmao...good one man. I guess you learned something about yourself with that statement.

rofl if you have that much confidence in what she'd think about what I had to say, then why tell her to ignore me? lmao nice one...

^wordddd

KORV 2 Final 4
First 1-2-1 champ

Old 11-14-08, 09:30 PM   #30
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPuL
OHH SHIT... he edited the original post to fit this in. Should have guessed.

and rofl Dude, you do know YOU'RE the one who first did that with the diip situation right? so lmao...good one man. I guess you learned something about yourself with that statement.

rofl if you have that much confidence in what she'd think about what I had to say, then why tell her to ignore me? lmao nice one...

Yea someone on the internet you apparently dont give a shit bout, I let them know cuz they my friend. that's really the same as coming into my relationship and starting shit

it's w/e man, just leave me alone, I honestly dont ever wanna hear from you again, you're mad annoying, bye