RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-24-08, 02:45 AM   #16
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 4073 3380

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
rofl, how do you even know that Baph battles in real life?

You live on the other side of the fuckign world...Nos could be completely full of shit. No one knows. Dude brags about doing drugs alll day. Whoa!

n to top that off...haven't you ever noticed that Bap has ALWAYS done EVERYTHING...but not just EVERYTHING, but he's always done it 'better' than another person. Those are traits of a pathological liar.

but hey, what do i know....i voted black.

what the fuck would you know about psychology?

moron...
Old 11-24-08, 11:40 AM   #17
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 2BA6 1F0F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinky
rofl, how do you even know that Baph battles in real life?

You live on the other side of the fuckign world...Nos could be completely full of shit. No one knows. Dude brags about doing drugs alll day. Whoa!

n to top that off...haven't you ever noticed that Bap has ALWAYS done EVERYTHING...but not just EVERYTHING, but he's always done it 'better' than another person. Those are traits of a pathological liar.

but hey, what do i know....i voted black.

Well, he has made music and had at least 4 audio battles. Therefore there is proof that he has good lyrical talent. So therefore, it stands to reason if he can audio battle and make tracks that he can come up with a quick free to whore you to death you retarded piece of shit.

Soul is right, you have no credibility because you are fucking garbage at everything you do. I'd tell you to commit suicide, but then you'd probably sit in a bath full of water and drop a torch in, then sit and wonder why you haven't been electrocuted. You fucking dumb fuck.
Old 11-24-08, 02:25 PM   #18
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: 1058 C353

this is what i find wrong with this site....i make a good argument and observation to the ORIGINAL disscussion of this thread, but its more important for you worthless jerks to talk trash to one another....comon now everyone lets finally grow up eh?

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 11-24-08, 07:23 PM   #19
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C019 9845

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator
Well, he has made music and had at least 4 audio battles. Therefore there is proof that he has good lyrical talent. So therefore, it stands to reason if he can audio battle and make tracks that he can come up with a quick free to whore you to death you retarded piece of shit.

Soul is right, you have no credibility because you are fucking garbage at everything you do. I'd tell you to commit suicide, but then you'd probably sit in a bath full of water and drop a torch in, then sit and wonder why you haven't been electrocuted. You fucking dumb fuck.

rofl

what?

Nick, your a 6'7 gumbi lookin mother fucker who sits around playing video games all day writing books that wont be published.

come on now....rofl...

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily

Old 11-26-08, 07:30 PM   #20
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: A275 AB0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Curator

ummm get off nos's deeeeeeek

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-08, 07:33 PM   #21
M&rk
10:23 till i'm 86

Text Record: 32-23
IP: A275 AB0A

Quote:
Originally Posted by 286
the "insdustry" you speak of is a division of the music industry. its the pop rap division that gets played on radio stations in high market demographics. i think you are being too closed minded in comparison to where you are from... also live shows are bringing in boatloads of money now a days, independent labels can pay good money... the insdustry is very alive at the moment it just isnt marketed as well or promoted as much.. that has do to with the biz aspect of it and biz guys reading trends and marketing what is most likely to sell. "real" rap is alive in various demographics right now...im just sorry to hear you arent in one of them...and id say as an opinon if you want rap to be "real" than it is in the perfect place right now, cuz what more can you want for when it is the most real to be preforming live, and the type of real rap u like is being the most heavily pushed in the live scene right now...so i think rap is all good and im trying to make it as an artist....in the live aspect of rap

werd, all that matters if your true is that your heard and people are feelin what your sayin. i think eminem says sumin like that but its true, and what nos is sayin is kinda dumb. if u wanna do show's and got the talent to do so, u can make money doin what u love, sellin ya cd's u got from disc makers and sellin'em outta your tracer. werd

Big Pic- Whore of the World ( youtube video)

Jesus saves, even from paranoia

myspace.com/marktimothyschafer
my reverbnation.com page
Send a message via AIM to M&rk Send a message via MSN to M&rk   Reply With Quote